April 30, 2024, 10:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 359019 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 07, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »

This is fascinating testimony---what a wonderful service these canines & handlers provide.

Love it.  Did they say Geras died?  Please say it isn't so? 

I don't know if that is what he meant or not.  He may be retired ...

I seem to recall that he got sick and was retired.  ICBW

Another site(WS) is reporting the same thing.  They have a support thread for Gerus and Bones.

I'm sorry.  Reporting that he is still alive, just retired?  Or did, in fact, pass away?  Sorry I'm a dumb monkey. 

snip of the post;

"spoke with a OC Deputy this morning. Gerus is "Retired" and Living with JF. JF has a new dog he works with."  Dated today.

Idk how valid it is.   If that is illegal mods please delete.

TYSM.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: June 07, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »

I've always thought that Casey was very afraid of the dog evidence.  While she's pretending not to care and is seeming to be occupied with something else---she's only pretending, imo.  She is afraid.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 07, 2011, 03:28:39 PM »

Who is this you're referring to?  TIA~

JimLichtenstein, the bald headed guy who used to be with the A's all the time....and suddenly stopped.

Her Atty?  (And thank you for answering.  Being just "anothermonkey", I find that a lot of my posts go unanswered.    )

Mine do too, who cares?  They are read.  

I read almost every post.....I am usually a bit behind so I figure most of the time someone else has already answered....but I can assure you both..your posts are read...but sometimes the thread is focused on one item and another thought might get in the middle of that thought

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »

This testimony is fascinating! I had to give my German Shepherd a treat after watching the video. Such good doggies!
For some reason the video made me cry -- so proud of Gerus.

He's a hero among many.  When my son as a young EMT was one of many volunteers amongst the rubble of 911 he treated quite a few of the dogs that were getting injured paws while looking for remains.

Kudos to your son, Capp.  The doggies are making me emotional today.   

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:45 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Think Linda's mom is behind me in court. How proud she must be that her girl is steering the prosecution's ship. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

aw. that's wonderful to hear. she must be so proud.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 07, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »

What is the name of the black headed/glasses DT young attorney?
She is standing in very defensive mode listening to the judge.
tia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 07, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »

This is fascinating testimony---what a wonderful service these canines & handlers provide.

It is....what a beautiful, smart and loved animal.

It's very moving & this gentleman has such a gentle, kind voice--what a great connection--I bet it was music to watch them work together.

I'll bet it was too..our Vet in Houston used to take care of many police canines....we were in one day when an officer rushed in carrying his dog in his arms crying like a baby...the dog had been stabbed....the dog was saved but retired from service due to the injury..and the officer was allowed to keep him...the entire Vet office was crying...seeing this big officer with tears streaming down his face carrying his dog....it still gives me chills to think of that day...there is a very special bond between an officer and his dog...

That must have been something to see. Your vet wasn't out in the FM1960 area was he?  [Off topic a tad]

Yes, on Perry Rd. She took care many police dogs....it was a chilling day for everyone in the Vet office that day.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 07, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

Casey did look at the video of the drowning victim, just after we saw the body. She watched for maybe a minute, still no expression what-so-ever, then went back to whatever she is doing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: June 07, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »

What is the name of the black headed/glasses DT young attorney?
She is standing in very defensive mode listening to the judge.
tia

Lisbeth Fryor, I believe.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 07, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »

This testimony is fascinating! I had to give my German Shepherd a treat after watching the video. Such good doggies!
For some reason the video made me cry -- so proud of Gerus.

He's a hero among many.  When my son as a young EMT was one of many volunteers amongst the rubble of 911 he treated quite a few of the dogs that were getting injured paws while looking for remains.

Kudos to your son, Capp.  The doggies are making me emotional today.   

Aww the dogs are making me miss my golden retriever who's bday is the same as mine Sad  I think its masterful (i love using that word when describing the prosecution!) that the prosecution is making sure they lay down exactly how credible gerus, bones, and Mr. Forgey are.  I think the jury is finding this testimony interesting and I also feel that they will place a lot of weight on the dogs findings.  I think most people, in general, trust and love dogs so hopefully that will also help Smile

P.S.-Capp you must have raised a fine young man Smile Thank him for his service
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 07, 2011, 03:33:44 PM »

Who is this you're referring to?  TIA~

JimLichtenstein, the bald headed guy who used to be with the A's all the time....and suddenly stopped.

Her Atty?  (And thank you for answering.  Being just "anothermonkey", I find that a lot of my posts go unanswered.    )

Mine do too, who cares?  They are read.  

I read almost every post.....I am usually a bit behind so I figure most of the time someone else has already answered....but I can assure you both..your posts are read...but sometimes the thread is focused on one item and another thought might get in the middle of that thought

I agree.  I read ALL posts from start to finish.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 07, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »

trimmonthelake, O4Bull, Ono, Kimmy53, ZooMomology, carpe noctem, tupelohoney, MuffyBee, CarolF, iowagirl, Angiex911dsptchr, Babybear, KittyMom, mizjay, Shan1628, Green Eyes, Brandi, SunnyinTX, Monkey King, snoopy, Sister, MalteseMom, burkieandemme, karenmamo, west941, Gizzie, floridatreasure9, Stacey, 4myjoey, justwondering, KCJackie, klaasend, New Monkey, scooters mommy, sharon, monkalicious, Curly, can, wreck, Jesse, alagary, Yoder1, Gypsy DD, cubbeegirl, fatcatlurker, Gizmo, Magnolia, scrappysniffer, sunshine12, Brachiate, michelete2, twocents, BabsKats, kcrn, Dihannah1, Tolerance, CBeach, mamacrazy30, yuknomenot, Cappuccino, joesamas mama, pinetucky, DonFL, Northern Rose, _icey_, cecilita, Truth Baby, georgia peach, carolb, kkate, seemeatthebeach, pinkbanana, Protect the little babies, Jennifer34, cece5300, Samarie, terryd270, bikerbev, mgoblue, Shell (+ 1 Hidden) and 123 Guests are viewing this topic.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 07, 2011, 03:34:56 PM »

I think we are gonna end up with Deputy Forgey on the stand until 5 pm
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 07, 2011, 03:34:56 PM »

I feel really dumb, but I cannot remember what has happened to Finnell???  Did she quit after she infected everyone?

LOL....I haven't a clue but would like to know...although I thought she was supposed to be for the penalty phase....she and the other one....the one married to the death row  inmate

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 07, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

Has Mumbles or Sims gone up for any of the sidebars today?

I have only seen Bobo and twice now the Youngen female lawyer in training running up with her binder clutched to her chest.  No Mumbles, no Brillohead.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 07, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »

I feel really dumb, but I cannot remember what has happened to Finnell???  Did she quit after she infected everyone?

LOL....I haven't a clue but would like to know...although I thought she was supposed to be for the penalty phase....she and the other one....the one married to the death row  inmate

she's prob just preparing for the inevitable penalty phase 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 07, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »

Rosalie Bolin aka Tupperware Lady
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 07, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »

she's prob just preparing for the inevitable penalty phase 

Yes the cart before the horse so to speak
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 07, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »

Could somebody pretty please tell me who this Lichtenstein dude is, that isn't with CA like usual? Is he her atty? Or what?  Thanks!

no, he is not her attorney...he is a TV producer...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 07, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »

I think we are gonna end up with Deputy Forgey on the stand until 5 pm

Which leads me to think...Lee Anthony is outside waiting to possibly be called.  He has received immunity in this case.  Did he move Caylee's body from the A's backyard????  We don't know WHY he received immunity, correct? Unless he's going to be called once the Computer Forensic people testify???  Maybe he wiped out the computer? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.