May 01, 2024, 07:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 359167 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: June 07, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

I never saw a video of Casey getting mad at Caylee and flipping her over.

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

I remember that part. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 07, 2011, 10:02:58 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Bolded by me.

You are kidding, no?  Someone needs to send this to NG...she loved the story about him posing for pictures the other day.

Can someone PLEASE explain why it is OK for Baez to be on facebook etc posting stuff but he attacks everyone else who may be on blogs etc ?? What makes him any different ????????????? This is a major double-standard to me....

He is doing research for trial, ya know... Monkey Devil!

Since there weren't any spelling errors I thought maybe his wife, or someone from his office was managing his FB account of late. I mean if he can't spell "iron" I doubt he could spell "heart."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:19 PM »

Lol! Bozo's on FaceBook now.

Last night I was watching HLN..and I can't tell you the time or which show it was..but 2 ladies that worked for the show were asking someone to take their picture in front of the courthouse.  Baez walked right up and jumped in the pic with them..saying here you want a pic with me..okay.  And they were astounded that he would do such a thing when he is the lead defense attorney..and no ..they weren't wanting him in that pic..but that's how it got taken.

Anyone see that last night?

Yes, it was on the Nancy Grace show. The blonde was on explaingin it and IIRC she is on some radio show I think in florida.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: June 07, 2011, 10:05:24 PM »

I still dont trust Cindy or George.. I have empathy as a human being for their horrific losses but I still wouldnt put anything past the new millionaires..
new millionaires?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »

I still dont trust Cindy or George.. I have empathy as a human being for their horrific losses but I still wouldnt put anything past the new millionaires..
new millionaires?
my understanding is they recieved 2 million from Lifetime for movie rights.. anyone else hear this?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 07, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »

new millionaires?

At least if they get money from that movie deal they might stop fleecing the idiots that have been sending them donations.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: June 07, 2011, 10:13:40 PM »

MODS...please remove this post and post # 1243.  False alarm, thank goodness.   I'm Sorry for creating extra work for you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: June 07, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

new millionaires?
my understanding is they recieved 2 million from Lifetime for movie rights.. anyone else hear this?
I heard the rumor and if true, Cindy perjured herself on the stand when Baez asked her about making money from this case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 07, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »

new millionaires?
I heard the rumor and if true, Cindy perjured herself on the stand when Baez asked her about making money from this case.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: June 07, 2011, 10:17:19 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Bolded by me.

You are kidding, no?  Someone needs to send this to NG...she loved the story about him posing for pictures the other day.

Can someone PLEASE explain why it is OK for Baez to be on facebook etc posting stuff but he attacks everyone else who may be on blogs etc ?? What makes him any different ????????????? This is a major double-standard to me....

He is doing research for trial, ya know... Monkey Devil!

LOL..I already figured that and it had even crossed my mind that all the investigation $$$ he has continuously requested was for whomever to do massive research online to see what "PUBLIC OPINION' is to base his defense on for court ....this to me is what he has built his OS on more so thaqn anything else especially since he seems so fixated on blogs , wiki, facebook etc...IMHO

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:49 PM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

Has anyone thought that Casey may have been molested at some point in her life BUT not by George or Lee ??? There is something about I think it was an issue with Rick's son that has been buggin me ???

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: June 07, 2011, 10:21:42 PM »

It is an old story but would explain Cindy writing in the courtroom
http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html
plus she may be writing a book also

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: June 07, 2011, 10:25:09 PM »

Ahhh that video of Caylee dancing gets me every time!!! Sweet angel! Poor baby. Monster Casey makes my blood boil.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: June 07, 2011, 10:25:33 PM »

Time to turn in so I can feel better hang with the Monks tomorrow..
G'nite everyone 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 07, 2011, 10:34:27 PM »

aphrodite jones on joy behar brought up bozo's inexperience and his 8 yrs and why it took him so long to get acepted into the bar, his child support and she even mentioned his bikini business lol.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 07, 2011, 10:35:02 PM »

Time to turn in so I can feel better hang with the Monks tomorrow..
G'nite everyone 
same here I was baking brownies and dropped the bowl luckily it only spilled a bit lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: June 07, 2011, 10:35:58 PM »

Klaas,

Has anyone thought that Casey may have been molested at some point in her life BUT not by George or Lee ??? There is something about I think it was an issue with Rick's son that has been buggin me ???
would love to see a poll on how much time  we expect her to serve but it prolly wouldnt work ...

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 07, 2011, 10:40:08 PM »

Could the the $2 million movie deal with Lifetime Movie Network be a joint venture and the participants are Casey's parents and Jose Baez.

Janet

++++++

Anthony Family May Be Making Millions On Movie Deal
Posted: 5:48 pm EDT September 24, 2008
Updated: 7:44 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

<snipped>

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed.

<snipped>

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony's attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

_____

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 07, 2011, 10:40:36 PM »

Klaas,

would love to see a poll on how much time  we expect her to serve but it prolly wouldnt work ...

OR how manly truly feel that she WILL get the DP ????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.