May 01, 2024, 04:28:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 359138 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:53 AM »

IMO Bobo created a different case in his mind with his OS that he was hoping prosecutors would scramble to address.  What he was not counting on is that they did not take any of his absurd allegations with a grain of salt and carried on with their original case.  Now that he has said his OS he is scrambling to address the prosecution case rather than what he wanted them to bite on.  He was so certain the prosecution would address his bombshell statements from OS that he never thought he would have to watch the pesky videos or read the boring evidence as it was not part of his case he thought they would be addressing.  I hope that made sense.
Northern, I think you are on to something.  He seems so confuzzled and I couldn't figure out why, after three years, he isn't more prepared.  

I agree with Rose.............he "thought" the state would adjust their case to his bombshell but the only thing they did differently was bring George as the first witness to ruin his little scenario and then on with their meticulously planned case. He has  been trying to play catch up since George appeared.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: June 08, 2011, 01:57:17 AM »

I have never heard such stubbornly ignorant badgering by an attorney in my life.  This witness is FANTASTIC!

ummmmm I wonder if Klaas can make one kicking him between the legs.....instead of hitting him  Monkey Devil!  here's a late night challenge for Klaas!!!

I would like one where he is punched and blood splatters all over the screen.

Many years ago when "Barney" was popular I DESPISED that purple thing so much I wrote a computer program called "Kill Barney" and you hit him and big splatters went everywhere. All my friends decided I was nuts to spend the time to write a computer program when I was not a programer, but every time I would get hacked off, out came the Kill Barney game. LOL

I used to despise him to and played a similar game.  I hated that dinosaur.  Now?  I'm 41 with a 2 year old.  I LOVE Barney!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: June 08, 2011, 02:00:27 AM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet

George is a dirty bird. I think he's of the diddler type... Caylee is his. (please, no paternity test stuff - he's never been excluded)

He's also willing to let his daughter die, rather than have the truth known. Such a coward is he - he even skips days of the trial,
a trial so important, his daughter's life is LITERALLY on the line. Does this excuse Casey for murdering Caylee - and she did -
on purpose. No, she has no excuses.

I respect your views though, Janet.
I've missed your humor, Carpe.  If George was/is the father of Caylee, there's NO Way that won't come out at trial.  It's the one thing I think would save her sorry self from the DP and maybe even LWOP.  If it's true, we're gonna hear about it from the DT. 

If George was the father of Caylee and Casey her mother, I don't believe we would
see a child as cute and adorable and smart as Caylee seems to be.
I know some people who's parents were first cousins and they are just not right. JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: June 08, 2011, 02:01:09 AM »

IMO Bobo created a different case in his mind with his OS that he was hoping prosecutors would scramble to address.  What he was not counting on is that they did not take any of his absurd allegations with a grain of salt and carried on with their original case.  Now that he has said his OS he is scrambling to address the prosecution case rather than what he wanted them to bite on.  He was so certain the prosecution would address his bombshell statements from OS that he never thought he would have to watch the pesky videos or read the boring evidence as it was not part of his case he thought they would be addressing.  I hope that made sense.
Northern, I think you are on to something.  He seems so confuzzled and I couldn't figure out why, after three years, he isn't more prepared.  

I agree with Rose.............he "thought" the state would adjust their case to his bombshell but the only thing they did differently was bring George as the first witness to ruin his little scenario and then on with their meticulously planned case. He has  been trying to play catch up since George appeared.

great insight!  I didn't think of that!  Makes perfect sense.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: June 08, 2011, 02:18:19 AM »

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_go1613/is_3_15/ai_n29287767/

Research into the presence of diatoms in bone marrow, lungs, liver, spleen, kidney, and brain tissue has led to the development of the diatom test, a direct screening test for drowning. The presence of diatoms can be verified and analyzed both quantitatively and qualitatively through a diatom test. This can lead not only to a more direct determination of the cause of death, but also can help pinpoint the site of a suspected drowning. /// Considering the lengthy history of this method, it is no surprise that extensive literature exists on the topic. However, the methodology has remained largely unchanged since its refinement in the early 1960s (Timperman, 1962; Timperman, 1969).

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: June 08, 2011, 03:12:36 AM »

There's a scene on Crocodile Dundee when he turns on the tv (it had been years since he watched it).  A rerun of Lucy was on and he pretty much said Yeah that's what I saw.

that's how I felt today with Baez.  Every time I came in the kitchen where I have InSession on I'd hear the same thing - just a different witness!  I'm wondering if he says "Now" more than the state says objection!

Love that movie! Lol!

I'm so tired of him wearing out the words qualitative and quantitative.

Hubby said at one point baez reminded him of an evil version of SNL's when Chris would do his Chris Farley show... Lol..."do you remember that?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBIyGxV7Ek
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: June 08, 2011, 03:20:20 AM »

For anyone watching In Session tomorrow be warned:

kenneybaden Linda Kenney Baden
Then tomorrow on In Session at noon EDT to discuss the #CaseyAnthony trial.

http://twitter.com/#!/kenneybaden

You know...I remember when Linda Kenney was on TV years ago...always a very aggressive attorney, but she had long dark brown hair and didn't know how to apply makeup...looked somewhat plain.  A big change in looks.  Sort of like Greata - remember during the O.J. trial that Greta had long straight brown hair and no makeup and teeth were crooked?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: June 08, 2011, 03:22:24 AM »

There was a protestor today

http://yfrog.com/gylwhekoj

Is that this guy, or is it a woman? (I forget the guys name but he's that freak that was defending Casey in front of the house)

That's George's friend, River, with the young man.  Didn't we find out that they parted ways because the guy wanted River to give him money and she wouldn't do it?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: June 08, 2011, 03:27:22 AM »

great insight!  I didn't think of that!  Makes perfect sense.

This is really interesting! That does make sense!

I was actually embarrassed for him during his OS. That was so awful! Actually that was more than awful. It was hideous.

I got so tickled watching the state during baez' OS. JA was giggling and smiling, especially when baez would get extra dramatic. FG and he would whisper now and then and you just know it had to be words similiar to "Is he for real?! OMG! What a loser!" It was like watching adults having fun watching children "play court". Or a scene out of Napoleon Dynamite...lol.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 08, 2011, 03:27:57 AM »

That was a brilliant play on the prosecution's part.  I, too, think that the defense team thought the State would adjust their case in chief....how arrogant!  ha ha

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: June 08, 2011, 03:35:24 AM »

That's George's friend, River, with the young man.  Didn't we find out that they parted ways because the guy wanted River to give him money and she wouldn't do it?

I remember that but don't have a link. But I do remember he wanted money and she wouldn't do it.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: June 08, 2011, 03:45:42 AM »

I remember that but don't have a link. But I do remember he wanted money and she wouldn't do it.

His name was Kalani Bowles

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1332 on: June 08, 2011, 04:00:31 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.