April 30, 2024, 11:02:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 552566 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1980 on: June 10, 2011, 02:16:39 AM »

After Dr. G, who I think will be next, who is left to testify for the State? The inmate that Casey wrote letters to could testify, but I'm not sure the State will put her on. I think the State is about to wrap things up.

CBB - what about the bug expert and the plant expert...especially the plant expert after hearing about the "roots" today?
What about the turpenes on/in KC's car?

You're right Puzzler, of course. I think I was lumping the forensics together, and I'm sure the State will do a thorough job with it. After that, I'm not sure. Kronk hasn't been called either, if they plan to call him.

I don't know what they might be, but I wouldn't be surprised if the State doesn't have a few choice tidbits up their sleeves that they could use in "rebuttal".

Anyone got any ideas what they could use?

Not sure, but they should deal, if even briefly with the Kronk issue which was brought up in opening statements by Baez. I liked the way they dealt with the George/molestation issue-got it out there and out of the way. I am wondering if the DT will bring it up again in their presentation.

Defense made a huge deal out of the morally bankrupt Kronk and his hoarding a dead baby for months....State cleverly did not call Kronk, a strategic play to make the defense call him theirselves.  Then the defense will have to be outreagously ugly to Kronk and show themselves as being inept before the jury, then the State will come in and ask a few specific questions that will rehabilitate Kronk.

Think:  How many times was chloroform accessed - 84!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1981 on: June 10, 2011, 02:26:51 AM »

One day closer to Justice For Caylee!!   ::justice2NJ::

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1982 on: June 10, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.40

Defense attorney Jose Baez requested bond around $10,000. He said Anthony's family can't pay a high bond and she has the right be free while facing only low-level charges.

"This is not a capital case, and if it were they certainly would file it, if they had evidence to," Baez said. "There is circumstantial evidence of a possible HOMICIDE, I will give them that. But circumstantial evidence has not made them confident enough to charge her with any specific homicide or kidnapping, or any capital offense."

Her attorney denies that his client has been lying to police and says she's been cooperating.

"My client at no time refused to speak with law enforcement," said lawyer Jose Baez at a Monday press conference. “We are focused on trying to find Caylee. We want to find Caylee.”

Baeaz says it is a possible "HOMICIDE" then says an accident so which is it ?? BS

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1983 on: June 10, 2011, 02:37:17 AM »

yikes thinking I need to go back to being a lurker..this is frying my brain...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
justice4caylee5022
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1984 on: June 10, 2011, 02:38:52 AM »

i was the one who posted them. i didn't know. but anyways, like another poster said it's part of a canvas bag.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1985 on: June 10, 2011, 02:52:08 AM »

This is what haunts me..when Caylee says she was going to stay with Zanny, or spoke of Zanny...will we ever know what that dear child was talking about?

Did Caylee talk about Zanny? Is this something Cindy said or KC?

It was said by either G or C, as I recall

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1986 on: June 10, 2011, 03:05:02 AM »

This is what haunts me..when Caylee says she was going to stay with Zanny, or spoke of Zanny...will we ever know what that dear child was talking about?

Oh, ok... But, wouldn't Caylee have told Lee also? On the stand Lee said he had never heard about Zanny before July '08, so I can't believe Caylee ever spoke of her to GA or CA. And wouldn't CA tell Lee when she told him to look for KC that KC said Caylee was with Zanny???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1987 on: June 10, 2011, 03:14:21 AM »

I thought it was something like you going to Zanny or did you see Zanny today and supposedly  Caylee said Zanny so they were taking that as she knew Zanny.  Or something along these lines. I really think it was C he said this. As part of her trying to get everyone to believe there was a Zanny

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1988 on: June 10, 2011, 03:36:31 AM »

yikes thinking I need to go back to being a lurker..this is frying my brain...lol
I check in here at least 2 times a day(lurking,catching up)....it is so overwhelming and I am so grateful to everyone who participates in keeping up with everything and reporting. There is a serious fire burning here for justice for this sweet little angel...I've had fantasies of what I would do if C.A. doesn't fry....I don't think I have evry hated someone like I do this  woman person MONSTER!!! I pray the jury feels the same.
One last thought....  today while watching the immense detailed effort of collecting evidence, all I could think of is OMG all these LE people , volunteers, money, time, years spent just to prove one monster guilty of something that is SO clear. It makes me sick that she sucks the life out of everything and everyone that has ever had to unfortunate experience of crossing her path....wow kind of like satan....
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1989 on: June 10, 2011, 03:40:13 AM »

Maybe I have missed the documentation but ...I have scanned through the following report and ... cannot locate where it is stated that the duct tape was place around the head of Caylee antemortem.  On page two it states "prior to decomposition".

My theory implies that duct tape was wrapped around Caylee's head as a means to prevent body fluids from escaping the nose, mouth and ears a short time following the demise of Caylee from an "unintentional" or" intentional" chloroform overdose.  I am now leaning towards "intentional".

Nevertheless... if it has been demined by investigators that the duct wasy placed prior to death ... revisions to my theory are where it is at.

Janet

+++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0619/19801477.pdf

I don't think it would have been placed there because of escaping body fluids. You really don't have that much coming from the mouth unless she was vomiting as she died. The body fluids which would have caused the early odors would have been from the anus and voiding the kidneys. I early on considered the possibility she put a cloth UNDER the tape with the chloroform on it, but recently have decided that Caylee was killed in the house and the tape was to keep her quiet after KC spilled the chloroform on her face to keep the neighbors from hearing her. The pain associated with that kind of chemical burn would be horrendous and the screams would be bone chilling.

My theory is that she used the chloroform to put her to sleep then taped her mouth and nose to make she wouldn't be able to breath if she woke up. 

Klaasend....yep
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1990 on: June 10, 2011, 03:51:30 AM »

I was going bac to the beginning and ran into this and found it quite interesting to all the BS coming out of all the defenses mouths....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.20

"It's abundantly clear, she should be released, she's entitled to a bond," attorney Jose Baez said during a media briefing Monday.

If Baez gets his way, his client will walk out of the Orange County jail Tuesday. The bond could be as low as $2,000, because she's only being held on a third-degree felony for child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of lying to police.

Baez said he would consider allowing her to tell everything she knows if investigators gave her immunity.

"Absolutely, we'd consider it. It's something I would have to convey to her," he said.

Baez contends Casey knows who has Caylee and is willing to help, but it's hard when she's in jail. Detectives said she's lied so much, she is no longer credible.

Expresso~ re:  Reply #39

If you come down a little further in that article it says:

Casey Anthony is in a psych ward at the jail with nothing but a blanket. Mental health evaluations have turned up no problem, but even Baez admitted he's not sure Casey can handle being out of jail in an unsupervised environment.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1991 on: June 10, 2011, 03:58:02 AM »

Oh, ok... But, wouldn't Caylee have told Lee also? On the stand Lee said he had never heard about Zanny before July '08, so I can't believe Caylee ever spoke of her to GA or CA. And wouldn't CA tell Lee when she told him to look for KC that KC said Caylee was with Zanny???

Caylee have told Lee also? Only if he was there during that conversation.
I do not get the rest of your comment, sorry.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1992 on: June 10, 2011, 04:02:34 AM »

I check in here at least 2 times a day(lurking,catching up)....it is so overwhelming and I am so grateful to everyone who participates in keeping up with everything and reporting. There is a serious fire burning here for justice for this sweet little angel...I've had fantasies of what I would do if C.A. doesn't fry....I don't think I have evry hated someone like I do this  woman person MONSTER!!! I pray the jury feels the same.
One last thought....  today while watching the immense detailed effort of collecting evidence, all I could think of is OMG all these LE people , volunteers, money, time, years spent just to prove one monster guilty of something that is SO clear. It makes me sick that she sucks the life out of everything and everyone that has ever had to unfortunate experience of crossing her path....wow kind of like satan....

Thanks! This case gets to me in a more personal way and yes it is very very overwhelming . Prior to this forum I had never believed in the "Deathe Penalty" Then that was changed to believeing only for pedophiles but this case well, the DP is too kind for Casey !!!!

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1993 on: June 10, 2011, 04:05:41 AM »

I was going bac to the beginning and ran into this and found it quite interesting to all the BS coming out of all the defenses mouths....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.20

"It's abundantly clear, she should be released, she's entitled to a bond," attorney Jose Baez said during a media briefing Monday.

If Baez gets his way, his client will walk out of the Orange County jail Tuesday. The bond could be as low as $2,000, because she's only being held on a third-degree felony for child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of lying to police.

Baez said he would consider allowing her to tell everything she knows if investigators gave her immunity.

"Absolutely, we'd consider it. It's something I would have to convey to her," he said.

Baez contends Casey knows who has Caylee and is willing to help, but it's hard when she's in jail. Detectives said she's lied so much, she is no longer credible.

Expresso~ re:  Reply #39

If you come down a little further in that article it says:

Casey Anthony is in a psych ward at the jail with nothing but a blanket. Mental health evaluations have turned up no problem, but even Baez admitted he's not sure Casey can handle being out of jail in an unsupervised environment.

Hi Monkey King!
I had read up to page 25 and gave up...lol...my point was more so about his comment being on the possible homicide vs. his opening statement being accidental drowning thus why I didn't include that part of it. I guess it just isn't sitting well his claiming 3 yrs later it is an accident when he said in the beginning what he did about the homicide comment etc.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1994 on: June 10, 2011, 04:10:15 AM »

Caylee have told Lee also? Only if he was there during that conversation.
I do not get the rest of your comment, sorry.

In court, Lee said he had never heard the name Zenaida before KC told him in July 2008 that Caylee was kidnapped by her. My question is if Caylee spoke about Zanny to George and Cindy, wouldn't Caylee also speak about Zanny to Lee? But Lee had no idea who Zanny was. So I'm guessing George and Cindy lied about Caylee speaking about Zanny to them. Also, when Cindy asked Lee to find KC that 4th of July weekend, Cindy was under the impression that Caylee was with Zanny and why wouldn't Cindy tell Lee, "I can't find KC, she says Caylee is with the babysitter, Zanny"... I guess, in short, why did Lee not know about Zanny?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1995 on: June 10, 2011, 06:03:27 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.