April 30, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 411982 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 08, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »

Casey is VERY unhappy - talking in a very agitated manner to Baez (who walks off and ignores her), takes up her case with Mason - very red faced and nearly in tears.  He says something strongly back.  She is made to leave by the guard.
what feed were you watching? OMG!

I was watching WESH.  They always have Casey imbedded so I can see her do her duck-face, or her fits.  Smile
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: June 08, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »

Wow,.. Judge Alex Ferrer just made a GREAT point.. the dogs alerted after 31 days.. we had tropical storm Fay.. soo much rain.. yet the dogs alerted

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 08, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »

Carnac

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1383855#msg1383855
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 08, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »

Okay, been gone all day long.  Just caught up a little bit...Did someone say there was going to be an airing of the Home Depot video?  Was that George and Cindy, or Casey?  If it was Casey, what would be really cool is if she were buying ingredients for, (dare I say it?) making chloroform!  I can't remember now who was in this.  Grrr...my memory is gone...
Also, does anyone have the video at the end of today?  I'd love to see Casey rag on Baez and Mason, and them ignore her. Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: June 08, 2011, 06:24:17 PM »

If they have the dates when she searched for chloroform, I imagine they also have copies of the receipts when the baby killer bought the ingredients to make chloroform?

I think we would have seen that in document dumps by now, no trial by ambush, Bozo would have a field day of objections.  I think it requires fairly simple household things to make, I jus wonder where she might have made it. 

Also why didn't it knock her out while making it .I think she bought it JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: June 08, 2011, 06:25:22 PM »

I've also learned to ALWAYS watch Casey when the jury just leaves.  She's at her "best" then - no holds barred, she either is nagging Baez like they've been married for 928374 years, or crying cause mummy didn't glance at her (after she ignored mummy and daddy through three years of their begging for her attention), or putting stuff together like she's their newest apprentice.  It's also a good time to see Baez make faces like he's constipated as he listens to Casey's endless complaining and "advice" on how to do his job (which I'm beginning to think he might should take), and his patented "It's all good folks" smile.  That's the one I love the best - when Casey's ripping at his ear, inside you know he's thinking "I hate my life" but his smile is big, and his face is pointed up so that others can see it - on purpose. 

You asked for it, Baez.  She's your client - enjoy the next year with her.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 08, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »

If they have the dates when she searched for chloroform, I imagine they also have copies of the receipts when the baby killer bought the ingredients to make chloroform?

I think we would have seen that in document dumps by now, no trial by ambush, Bozo would have a field day of objections.  I think it requires fairly simple household things to make, I jus wonder where she might have made it. 

is chloroform at nursing homes she could have stolen it?

Also why didn't it knock her out while making it .I think she bought it JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1047 on: June 08, 2011, 06:27:01 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Stenger: user searched for chloroform, page was up for about 10 seconds, then user went to MySpace. #CaseyAnthony... http://dlvr.it/VZB0D

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando

She may have headed to myspace to check the spelling of chloroform. She must know she's not that bright
Remember Cindy saying she did the searches and didn't know how to spell chloroform?  I guess it's true...her and Casey are just alike.  Liars.

Why and when did Cindy say this?  When did she say she searched for chloroform and for what purpose?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: June 08, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »

Okay, been gone all day long.  Just caught up a little bit...Did someone say there was going to be an airing of the Home Depot video?  Was that George and Cindy, or Casey?  If it was Casey, what would be really cool is if she were buying ingredients for, (dare I say it?) making chloroform!  I can't remember now who was in this.  Grrr...my memory is gone...
Also, does anyone have the video at the end of today?  I'd love to see Casey rag on Baez and Mason, and them ignore her. Monkey Devil!

I wish I had a screen shot of it, or knew how to video it.  I'd video every day as court recesses - it's really telling.  I am trying to find a good source of the raw video of the whole day - maybe they will have captured the last.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: June 08, 2011, 06:32:12 PM »

Stenger: user searched for chloroform, page was up for about 10 seconds, then user went to MySpace. #CaseyAnthony... http://dlvr.it/VZB0D

She may have headed to myspace to check the spelling of chloroform. She must know she's not that bright

I think she said it had something to do with her "gardening" and she wanted to type in chlorophyll and must have typed chloroform by mistake.  Pretty much like she said "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" just to get them there sooner. 
Remember Cindy saying she did the searches and didn't know how to spell chloroform?  I guess it's true...her and Casey are just alike.  Liars.

Why and when did Cindy say this?  When did she say she searched for chloroform and for what purpose?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: June 08, 2011, 06:33:07 PM »

I think she said it had something to do with her "gardening" and she wanted to type in chlorophyll and must have typed chloroform by mistake.  Pretty much like she said "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" just to get them there sooner. 

I'm so SORRY.  I got in the wrong place. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: June 08, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »

It was at one of the pretrial hearings.. I couldnt believe she would fall on the sword like that. She wasnt even home then. It was the day she said she believed Caylee was still alive

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 08, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »

Kobolinsky is another one that needs to just shut up.  All of them are liars and spinning everything.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 08, 2011, 06:36:20 PM »

Leading into head injuries, next neck breaking....oy vey!

ruptured spleen,. chest injuries and internal bleeding.  Was she thinking of running Caylee over with the car?

These injuries KC searched wouldn't leave much evidence on skeletonized remains. Kind of opens the door as to COD. No wonder Slore kept shaking her head "no" when JA layed out his theory about the 3 strips of duct tape. I don't know what to think now...except, this was no drowning and this was no accident.

And nobody molested the slore.  If anything, she molested others just by breathing the same air.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 08, 2011, 06:38:34 PM »

Kobolinsky is another one that needs to just shut up.  All of them are liars and spinning everything.   
Ditto..another useful idiot

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 08, 2011, 06:38:49 PM »

Do Something

If we could see his face and read his mind, it would say, it's not my fault you're stupid and searched how to kill your baby. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: June 08, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »

I'm so bummed!  The computer forensics were some of the people I was looking forward to and I had to be out and about today!  Dagnabit!

Thanks for keeping me up to date Monks!  Much appreciated!

The next major thing I'm looking forward to is the defense ... Byass has made a fool of himself during the State's case ... can't wait to see how inept he is when it's his turn!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: June 08, 2011, 06:42:03 PM »

Geesh, I don't know about you guys, but it's been forever since I googled middle meningeal artery. j/k

Seriously, with all these things in combination, I wonder if they could have been printed off the computer.  Like she was making a book of sorts for herself.

I do medical transcription, so if I hear a new term, I google it to see what it is, and I do not think I have ever googled middle meningeal artery. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 08, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »

I'm so bummed!  The computer forensics were some of the people I was looking forward to and I had to be out and about today!  Dagnabit!

Thanks for keeping me up to date Monks!  Much appreciated!

The next major thing I'm looking forward to is the defense ... Byass has made a fool of himself during the State's case ... can't wait to see how inept he is when it's his turn!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I think he will be back in the am.. very gentlemanly, soft spoken, maybe too much but very interesting

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 08, 2011, 06:47:47 PM »

It was at one of the pretrial hearings.. I couldnt believe she would fall on the sword like that. She wasnt even home then. It was the day she said she believed Caylee was still alive

and iirc Cindy embellished by going on about her yorkies, they were sick, tummy upset or something and wanted to make sure the gardening chemicals weren't responsible and that she meant to look up chlorophyl - I'm like Cindy, I can't spell it either 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.