April 30, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412017 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1060 on: June 08, 2011, 06:48:09 PM »

Good think about watching this after the fact is you can FF past Bozo.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: June 08, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »

Oh I hope it's not a hung jury!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1062 on: June 08, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »

Geesh, I don't know about you guys, but it's been forever since I googled middle meningeal artery. j/k

Seriously, with all these things in combination, I wonder if they could have been printed off the computer.  Like she was making a book of sorts for herself.

I do medical transcription, so if I hear a new term, I google it to see what it is, and I do not think I have ever googled middle meningeal artery. 
Same here Zoo and that is one artery in all my days of transcribing MRA/MRI/CT that I ever recall having to type in a report or I would have had to do the same and google it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1063 on: June 08, 2011, 06:50:08 PM »

The 10 seconds they were on the chlorofrom and then went to myspace, I do this all the time.  I find something then print it, and go on to something else.  Can they tell if things were printed?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 08, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10325.msg1383343#msg1383343
Remember Cindy saying she did the searches and didn't know how to spell chloroform?  I guess it's true...her and Casey are just alike.  Liars.

they said the search engine was google
my google search
cloraform
right under the search box it says
Showing results for chloroform. Search instead for cloraform

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q=cloraform

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 08, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »

If they have the dates when she searched for chloroform, I imagine they also have copies of the receipts when the baby killer bought the ingredients to make chloroform?

I think we would have seen that in document dumps by now, no trial by ambush, Bozo would have a field day of objections.  I think it requires fairly simple household things to make, I jus wonder where she might have made it. 

Also why didn't it knock her out while making it .I think she bought it JMO

Probably put cotton in/up her nose.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 08, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »

Janet do you have this one

Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez
 February 02, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

The Florida Bar has confirmed a new complaint was lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open, and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a Florida Bar spokeswoman, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point. ::snipping2::

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202_1_dominic-casey-jose-baez-new-complaint

Casey Anthony fights with Jose Baez in Tampa Bay courtroom during jury selectionOn May 10, 2011, Casey Anthony returned to a Tampa Bay courtroom as jury selection is underway in the first degree murder case. Casey is accused of murdering her then 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, driving around with her deceased body in the trunk of her car and failing to notify authorities or report her daughter’s disappearance for 31 days. The case has received enormous media coverage and the Clearwater, Florida jury selection has been streamed live over the Internet as well as airs live on the cable channel TRU TV on the show “Live in Session.” It was during those live broadcasts that audio picked up a conversation between Casey Anthony and her lead defense attorney, Jose Baez ::snipping2::

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/casey-anthony-fights-with-jose-baez-tampa-bay-courtroom-during-jury-selection

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1067 on: June 08, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »

The 10 seconds they were on the chlorofrom and then went to myspace, I do this all the time.  I find something then print it, and go on to something else.  Can they tell if things were printed?
IDK about the printing, what I was thinking was her clicking on the blue underline words on wiki that will take you to another wiki site, but that didn't make sense because it opens into a separate window (I think). I think she probably bookmarked and/or printed it in order to go there 80+ times. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 08, 2011, 06:56:18 PM »

Leading into head injuries, next neck breaking....oy vey!

ruptured spleen,. chest injuries and internal bleeding.  Was she thinking of running Caylee over with the car?

These injuries KC searched wouldn't leave much evidence on skeletonized remains. Kind of opens the door as to COD. No wonder Slore kept shaking her head "no" when JA layed out his theory about the 3 strips of duct tape. I don't know what to think now...except, this was no drowning and this was no accident.

And nobody molested the slore.  If anything, she molested others just by breathing the same air.

I found it interesting that among the bones not recovered was Caylee's hyoid bone -- the one that is usually crushed during asphyxiation.  In children, however, the hyoid may not be broken because it is still flexible. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: June 08, 2011, 06:56:54 PM »

I would like to know besides the fact that he's married to his wife ( Linda Baden )  who was on this case why Dr. Michael Baden has now changed his story

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1070 on: June 08, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »

Casey is VERY unhappy - talking in a very agitated manner to Baez (who walks off and ignores her), takes up her case with Mason - very red faced and nearly in tears.  He says something strongly back.  She is made to leave by the guard.
what feed were you watching? OMG!

saw this too! It was on one of the casey cam videos for me.  I'll post the link tomorrow from work.  I had the EXACT same reaction to what I saw O4Bull!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 08, 2011, 06:58:47 PM »

I would like to know besides the fact that he's married to his wife ( Linda Baden )  who was on this case why Dr. Michael Baden has now changed his story

There is no other reason.  Mason did a 180 and so did Kobilinsky.  All media whores.  Sorry..didn't mean to sugar coat it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 08, 2011, 06:59:37 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

Lippman:  Yes.

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 08, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1074 on: June 08, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »

JVM seriously?   She states that it will be fascinating to hear what MacKensie Phillips has to say about Casey's allegations regarding sexual abuse.  I could care less what that self-destructing twit has to say & to me its not relevant without it being established beyond Casey's desperate & despicable allegations.   

I can't stand her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: June 08, 2011, 07:05:00 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

I watched that also and got the impression Lippman was pizzed at Bobo? maybe I misunderstood it. It was my impression the Ants weren't in on it. Now I am really confused

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: June 08, 2011, 07:10:59 PM »

That's how I understood Lippmann..just like you did, FLA Mom.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: June 08, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »

I watched that also and got the impression Lippman was pizzed at Bobo? maybe I misunderstood it. It was my impression the Ants weren't in on it. Now I am really confused

In what I have heard from the 'Legal' pundits, the reason why a defense atty cannot be sued for what he says in court is because he is 'speaking' for the defendant, not himself.  So blaming Bozo is all for 'us'...the public that is not supposed to know any better.  So, did KC speak up and say,  "he made all that up?"...NO because it is ICA's story that she told him.  

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1078 on: June 08, 2011, 07:12:33 PM »

If they have the dates when she searched for chloroform, I imagine they also have copies of the receipts when the baby killer bought the ingredients to make chloroform?

I think we would have seen that in document dumps by now, no trial by ambush, Bozo would have a field day of objections.  I think it requires fairly simple household things to make, I jus wonder where she might have made it. 

is chloroform at nursing homes she could have stolen it?

Also why didn't it knock her out while making it .I think she bought it JMO

wasn't the search for "how to make chloroform".. All it takes to make it are three simple ingredients from any drug store over the counter.  I'm guessing that somewhere in her 84! searches, she may have read to cover her nose and mouth while mixing. JMO.  Would LOVE video of her buying any of the ingredients!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: June 08, 2011, 07:21:33 PM »

Jayne W. changes facts in testimony as she goes along. I hate people that do that. She must feel kinship to Bozo since they seem to be birds of a feather. Watching the loud-mouthed liar on JVM. At least I don't have to see LKB with her tiny head on her huge body YELLING at the camera.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.