April 30, 2024, 09:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412037 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 08, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »

maybe while searching chloroform,she ran across stuff like this
i know of a 7yr old child that died from sniffing,huffing,he got high
and passed out face down on the rag and bag
i think gasoline has the same effect,as below

What Are The Effects Of Glue Sniffing?
Substances like glue and solvents like nail varnish and paint thinners among others give off fumes that contain several toxic chemicals that have a mind altering effect if inhaled. Glue sniffing induces a state of hallucination not unlike an inebriated condition marked by incoherent speech, inability to maintain balance and discern things clearly.

The immediate effects of glue sniffing can lead to suffocation and unconsciousness which could be fatal as the fumes depress the respiratory system and rate of heart beats; also as one is not in control of one's senses one can easily get involved in accidents and injure oneself.
http://www.blurtit.com/q168636.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1081 on: June 08, 2011, 07:28:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175595/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 24

These are my opinions and subject to change.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: June 08, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »

Jayne W. changes facts in testimony as she goes along. I hate people that do that. She must feel kinship to Bozo since they seem to be birds of a feather. Watching the loud-mouthed liar on JVM. At least I don't have to see LKB with her tiny head on her huge body YELLING at the camera.

O4Bull is going to be so upset that she missed her tonight.  

Whineytraub hasn't been on in ages, thank goodness.  She is worse than Bozo...she is also in FL...wonder if she 'consults' with him too.  She, spreads misinformation, lies & twists just like LKB, Dr. Kobelinski and the rest of them.
\

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:25 PM »

Casey is VERY unhappy - talking in a very agitated manner to Baez (who walks off and ignores her), takes up her case with Mason - very red faced and nearly in tears.  He says something strongly back.  She is made to leave by the guard.
what feed were you watching? OMG!

saw this too! It was on one of the casey cam videos for me.  I'll post the link tomorrow from work.  I had the EXACT same reaction to what I saw O4Bull!

At about 16:50 Baez looks up, then seems to say "I told you about it" to KC. At least that's what my nonexistent lip-reading abilities tell me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175466/index.html
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: June 08, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »

Jayne W. changes facts in testimony as she goes along. I hate people that do that. She must feel kinship to Bozo since they seem to be birds of a feather. Watching the loud-mouthed liar on JVM. At least I don't have to see LKB with her tiny head on her huge body YELLING at the camera.

Yeah but her clone is on there.  Janie Whineslob is just as bad.  The woman is a total moron.  These women do not even have the facts straight.  Jinkasarous was in the court room and still doesn't know what happened.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: June 08, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175595/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 24

Thank you for posting.  I love him.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: June 08, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

O4Bull is going to be so upset that she missed her tonight.  

Whineytraub hasn't been on in ages, thank goodness.  She is worse than Bozo...she is also in FL...wonder if she 'consults' with him too.  She, spreads misinformation, lies & twists just like LKB, Dr. Kobelinski and the rest of them.
\

I've heard her described as an "insider" with the defense team on several shows she's been on. So she probably does help Bozo with his lies and spin.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: June 08, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »

Does anyone remember who the lady was that used to be on with NG?  She reminded you of Gilda Radner and always had a rhyme with her comments.  I miss her.  She was a trip.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: June 08, 2011, 07:38:54 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: June 08, 2011, 07:40:32 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 08, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »

Does anyone remember who the lady was that used to be on with NG?  She reminded you of Gilda Radner and always had a rhyme with her comments.  I miss her.  She was a trip.

She is my favorite.  Sue Moss.  Maybe we can get her to make a new rhyme for the Pros. for closing arguments.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: June 08, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »

Hey you guys I have a question. I am always looking on sm. I have a fb page its called caylee marie anthony gone to soon 2005-2008 I was wanting to know if it was ok when you guys post links to casey anthony stories or like tweet and stuff like that. If it was ok. If I can copy and post them to my page? If not no problem I can get them somewhere else. It is just easier for me to do it here. And it seems you guys always get the info fast lol. And I would like to say thank you to monkey king for joining or page Smile
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »

She is my favorite.  Sue Moss.  Maybe we can get her to make a new rhyme for the Pros. for closing arguments.

Thanks!!  I completely forgot her name.  She was fun.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 08, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

true confessions - I am watching JVM - and McKenzie Phillips is on talking about molestation.

Have you notice that the ONLY time Casey seriously cried was when Bozo talked about the child molestation that occurred when she was a child and the had to go to school and play with the other children.

THE ONLY TIME SHE HAS SOBBED IS WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT HER FATHER ABUSING HER.   She is so calm when they are talking about her sweet deceased child in the yard, she is calm when she is shopping at Target, JCPenney, and she is calm when she is doing the hot bod contest.

I am sorry, but you cry and shake your head when there are lies.  She is calm during the truth.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 08, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 – Special Guests: Beth Holloway and Blink from Blink on Crime Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/08/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-wednesday-june-8th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-beth-holloway-and-blink-from-blink-on-crime-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of-dea/

Beth Holloway – The mom of Natalee Holloway will discuss her new Lifetime show ‘Vanished‘, reviewing the cases of missing persons like Amy Bradley, Tara Grinstead and Natalee. Beth will also discuss the sequel movie for missing Natalee Holloway … “Justice for Natalee”. Beth will also add some comment regarding Joran Van der Sloot and his recent state of affairs.

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime – She will be discussing and adding updates on the murder trial of tot mom Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee. Blink will be reviewing this week’s testimony and provide her analysis on how the prosecution is doing in presenting their case vs. the exploits and lawyering of defense attorney Jose Baez. She will be discussing the forensic testimony of Dr. Vass and other State witnesses.

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:57:42 PM by Red » Logged
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: June 08, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »

Robyn Adams is a convicted felon currently serving ten years in prison in Tallahassee, Florida. Adams is currently well known for her role as Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal, in which Anthony reportedly wrote that her daughter, Caylee Anthony, had trouble sleeping and she used chloroform to put her to sleep. Letters between the two also imply that Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, supplied the chloroform by bringing it home from the clinic where she worked.http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-letters-chloroform-used-to-put-caylee-530513.html

omg... I thought I knew about Robyn...but I had no idea that she had implicated Cindy with the choloroform...what do you Monkey's think about that ....FACT OR FICTION!

Chloroform ABSOLUTELY NOT available @ Gentiva where Cindy worked.
Just another LIE of KC's!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: June 08, 2011, 07:52:46 PM »

OK...Drum Roll...  I just searched for Susan Moss on FB to see if it would tell me where she has been.  Guess who is one of her friends?   JOSE BAEZ!!!  I am shocked...are you?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: June 08, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »

true confessions - I am watching JVM - and McKenzie Phillips is on talking about molestation.

Have you notice that the ONLY time Casey seriously cried was when Bozo talked about the child molestation that occurred when she was a child and the had to go to school and play with the other children.

THE ONLY TIME SHE HAS SOBBED IS WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT HER FATHER ABUSING HER.   She is so calm when they are talking about her sweet deceased child in the yard, she is calm when she is shopping at Target, JCPenney, and she is calm when she is doing the hot bod contest.

I am sorry, but you cry and shake your head when there are lies.  She is calm during the truth.

Good observation there.  I have JVM on, but wasn't listening, because I thought what could McKenzie say that I would want to hear?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1098 on: June 08, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »

I asked an attorney friend via email about KC using the computer...here is my response

It is a defendant right to allowed to assist in his/her defense. Due to technology used in the courtroom  there would be no reason why she, or any other defendant, could not use computers,  or any electronic apparatus that could be used to assist in the defendant's defense. I can assure you she is not surfing the Internet or chatting with friends. There are a minimum of 2 court bailiff's watching her at all times. I hope this eases your concerns.

I am way behind and catching up.  Thanks for this info Sunny, I have wondered about this myself.  I had to chuckle about the chatting with friends part, we don't have to worry about that because she doesn't have any.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: June 08, 2011, 07:57:34 PM »

OK...Drum Roll...  I just searched for Susan Moss on FB to see if it would tell me where she has been.  Guess who is one of her friends?   JOSE BAEZ!!!  I am shocked...are you?

I have friends on my facebook that I don't really "know"  I will hold out hope that she was just being nice and friended him..Hopefully, she un friend him after this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.