May 01, 2024, 05:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412130 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1120 on: June 08, 2011, 08:34:24 PM »

Not sure how this has to do with Cindy or George?  She made it up, not them.  Am I confused?

The point got lost on my fingers somewhere.  Happens often.

IMO Lippman is 'speaking' for the A's.  So the statement that it is all Bozo's story, not ICA's (she was just trying to make a friend in jail so she told the other inmate about the molestation)  

But, why would that make you lose sympathy for the A's, not that I love them, but how is what he is saying (Bozo) their fault and make one lose sympathy?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: June 08, 2011, 08:34:54 PM »

I had not read the jailhouse letters before.  Quite fascinating, like watching someone mold to an audience.  She sticks to Zany, which surprised me but also mentions more seizures while in jail.  Said they were stress related.  And interesting that she is not sure about George at all, she thinks but want to know if it is true?  These are just another side of Casey, how many sides does she have?

I wonder if we will ever get to read these for ourselves..I would love to read all of them.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: June 08, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

I guess I would rather be aggravated by the KC case than watch Justin Bieber win a CMA. The talking heads are shameful. I had read one time that these 'guests' that appear make anywhere from 350-500 per show.. so if Mark Eiglarsh appears 10x a week, it is pretty profitable. Maybe thats why they let NG yell at them. They laugh all the way to the bank

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: June 08, 2011, 08:39:36 PM »

Hey you guys I have a question. I am always looking on sm. I have a fb page its called caylee marie anthony gone to soon 2005-2008 I was wanting to know if it was ok when you guys post links to casey anthony stories or like tweet and stuff like that. If it was ok. If I can copy and post them to my page? If not no problem I can get them somewhere else. It is just easier for me to do it here. And it seems you guys always get the info fast lol. And I would like to say thank you to monkey king for joining or page Smile

Absolutely fine luvmyboys.  This is an open for all to read  forum and you are free to copy links and post them elsewhere. 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: June 08, 2011, 08:40:55 PM »

Hi Gang

Quick reminder that I will once again take your calls during the last segment of tonights show.
Please dont be shy, call in and voice your opinion.

Dana 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: June 08, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »

Not sure how this has to do with Cindy or George?  She made it up, not them.  Am I confused?

IMO Lippman is 'speaking' for the A's.  So the statement that it is all Bozo's story, not ICA's (she was just trying to make a friend in jail so she told the other inmate about the molestation)  

But, why would that make you lose sympathy for the A's, not that I love them, but how is what he is saying (Bozo) their fault and make one lose sympathy?

IMO Lippman got this Story/Explanation straight from the A's.  He was just repeating it to Vinnie.

What I took from Lippman saying it was Bozo's story about the molestation....was that the A's were making excuses for ICA again...covering for her again.  It insinuated that KC wasn't blaming George for the molesting.....it is Bozo doing that.  It makes no sense because SHE was the one sitting in court crying and could have called a STOP at any time.  Right?  Hope this makes sense.  I could be wrong..it was my take on it though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 08, 2011, 08:46:02 PM »

Hi Gang

Quick reminder that I will once again take your calls during the last segment of tonights show.
Please dont be shy, call in and voice your opinion.

Dana 

DANA - give me your phone number again please so I can post it.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1127 on: June 08, 2011, 08:47:19 PM »

So, that page that was hit 84 times, was that in 1 hour's time? 

I thought I had read before somebody put that chloroform was searched over and over from March through July?  Am I crazy. 

Why is this witness coming back tomorrow?  Thought they both did recrosses? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »

JVM seriously?   She states that it will be fascinating to hear what MacKensie Phillips has to say about Casey's allegations regarding sexual abuse.  I could care less what that self-destructing twit has to say & to me its not relevant without it being established beyond Casey's desperate & despicable allegations.  
I agree

I haven't decided yet that I believe her either so who cares what she thinks? She is an addict with a cause and you can always tell when an addict is lying - their mouth is moving.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »

1800-geraldo -sucks   

1-306-842-7884

it will be like the last few weeks probably the last 5 or 10 minutes of the show depends how interested the monkeys are in calling

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: June 08, 2011, 08:49:34 PM »

IMO Lippman got this Story/Explanation straight from the A's.  He was just repeating it to Vinnie.

What I took from Lippman saying it was Bozo's story about the molestation....was that the A's were making excuses for ICA again...covering for her again.  It insinuated that KC wasn't blaming George for the molesting.....it is Bozo doing that.  It makes no sense because SHE was the one sitting in court crying and could have called a STOP at any time.  Right?  Hope this makes sense.  I could be wrong..it was my take on it though.
I get what you are saying. It definitely could have been taken that way, especially since they have a history of making excuses for her. but we all know she had to agree to that defense.. they will be better off if she gets the needle...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: June 08, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »

Heard it and agree with you totally. I'm sick of hearing as A's as victims because even now they'll do whatever it takes to get KC off. With all this "understanding" that Jose and KC are doing what they have to in order to save KC's life, why did they try to fool the public at first with all that blowing of hot air about lawsuits? Their lawyer I now feel is just as fake as anyone associated with them. Caylee was a victim, Jesse was a victim, Zenaida was a victime, Amy was a victim. The Anthony's -- sometimes  you reap what you sow.

Thank you for responding...was thinking maybe I dozed off and dreamed it.

I am still trying to search for a transcript somewhere.  The beginning of the interview sure looked and sounded 'staged'..that is why I got the feeling that he was repeating exactly what Spindy 'told' him to say.   Long time ago I heard a description of a lawyer as being a 'mouthpiece'.  (Guess I am telling my age)    
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: June 08, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »

The end of the Day Flirt

well this just makes me wanna puke!!

That crazy witch honestly thinks he cares anything about her and he will get her off. I can't wait until the jury says GUILTY !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 08, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 – Special Guests: Beth Holloway and Blink from Blink on Crime Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Beth Holloway – The mom of Natalee Holloway will discuss her new Lifetime show ‘Vanished‘, reviewing the cases of missing persons like Amy Bradley, Tara Grinstead and Natalee. Beth will also discuss the sequel movie for missing Natalee Holloway … “Justice for Natalee”. Beth will also add some comment regarding Joran Van der Sloot and his recent state of affairs.
    Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime – She will be discussing and adding updates on the murder trial of tot mom Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee. Blink will be reviewing this week’s testimony and provide her analysis on how the prosecution is doing in presenting their case vs. the exploits and lawyering of defense attorney Jose Baez. She will be discussing the forensic testimony of Dr. Vass and other State witnesses.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

Also, Dana will be taking calls towards the end of the segment:  306-842-7884

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: June 08, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »

1800-geraldo -sucks   

1-306-842-7884

it will be like the last few weeks probably the last 5 or 10 minutes of the show depends how interested the monkeys are in calling

Hey Monkeys, let your voice be heard. Provide your opinion how case is going, strengths and weaknesses. Who have been the best witnesses for the State? What do you make of baez having the audacity to say there was pounds of hamburger meat in the trunk?

Dana would love to hear from you.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: June 08, 2011, 08:56:14 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: June 08, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »

Sidebar chat shows Baez worried Casey looked like a lesbian in photos.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-13-sidebar20110608,0,4187297.story
 ::snipping2::

"It is not our intent to beat the jury over the head with these pictures or make a big deal about them," Assistant State Attorney Frank George told Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry during the sidebar.

Perry tells George, "I thought you wanted to show that she was not distraught. You can have three of them, but to introduce all of these, particularly the one that does not show her is overkill. So pick your best three…"

But Baez objected and said, "As far as the pictures of her dancing, there are certain members of the jury that may find this offensive, (two) women dancing very, very close up against one another. I think that that is more prejudicial than it is probative."

thanks Curly...so it's Ok that she was a slut, just not a lesbian slut!! GO FIGURE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: June 08, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO
well stated! Cindy is sitting in the courtroom listening to all of this gruesome crap and writing a *journal*..... book .. who does this? I would be a flookin mess. I have such widely fluctuating feelings ... 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: June 08, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »

forgive if this has already been posted:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/08/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0606-through-060811/#more-7116

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: June 08, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »

well stated! Cindy is sitting in the courtroom listening to all of this gruesome crap and writing a *journal*..... book .. who does this? I would be a flookin mess. I have such widely fluctuating feelings ... 
not only that magpie reports about that in her reporting.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.