May 01, 2024, 03:02:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412095 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: June 08, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO

Hear! Hear!

I don't trust any of the Anthonys. Including Lee.

They have all tried to cover up for Casey by lying. They have tried to blame others.

I have no sympathy because of what they have done.

Indeed, I believe they are now reaping what they have sown.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »

Sidebar chat shows Baez worried Casey looked like a lesbian in photos.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-13-sidebar20110608,0,4187297.story
 ::snipping2::

"It is not our intent to beat the jury over the head with these pictures or make a big deal about them," Assistant State Attorney Frank George told Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry during the sidebar.

Perry tells George, "I thought you wanted to show that she was not distraught. You can have three of them, but to introduce all of these, particularly the one that does not show her is overkill. So pick your best three…"

But Baez objected and said, "As far as the pictures of her dancing, there are certain members of the jury that may find this offensive, (two) women dancing very, very close up against one another. I think that that is more prejudicial than it is probative."

thanks Curly...so it's Ok that she was a slut, just not a lesbian slut!! GO FIGURE!!
that should be the least of their concerns. I would rather be portrayed as a lesbian than a murdering whore baby killer

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO
well stated! Cindy is sitting in the courtroom listening to all of this gruesome crap and writing a *journal*..... book .. who does this? I would be a flookin mess. I have such widely fluctuating feelings ... 

I agree.  I forgot to mention that she is STILL lying for Casey even after the accusations.  She lied about the night before Caylee went missing (watched a video with Casey..BS they had a big fight.  She stayed with the BS explanation of the 911 call also.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 08, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »

I get what you are saying. It definitely could have been taken that way, especially since they have a history of making excuses for her. but we all know she had to agree to that defense.. they will be better off if she gets the needle...

BBM
That's another thing that was so disgusting.  Once again, they think everyone is so stupid, that we will believe that crapola.  

http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html

CASEY VISITED BY DOCTOR
Casey's had few outside visitors besides her defense team, until last Friday.
Dr. Steven Gold specializes in psychological trauma, dissociation, hypnosis and sex addiction at Nova University in Fort Lauderdale. He met with Casey for nearly four hours.
jail records show Casey bought medication three times since mid-May and visited with the nurse twice. Her jail account is no longer overdrawn, thanks to a $140 check her parents deposited Wednesday.

By any chance do you know this Dr?  This visit was back in July 2010.  Wonder if he will testify at the penalty phase?  And, if the defense was sooooo convinced that she was molested and totally screwed up that she created this imaginary world...why wouldn't they have a Dr. testify to this during the 'guilt phase'??  
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: June 08, 2011, 09:06:36 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

Lippman:  Yes.

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

I dont take that as the Anthonys were in on this diabolic plot at all, rather Casey & Bozo with crew in tow put a story of lies together.  Disgusting

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: June 08, 2011, 09:08:22 PM »

Casey Anthony went to trial,
She sat in court and looked just vile.
When the jury was there she faked some tears,
So they sentenced her to 84 years.

One for each chloroform search

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 08, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

I dont take that as the Anthonys were in on this diabolic plot at all, rather Casey & Bozo with crew in tow put a story of lies together.  Disgusting
capp
I agree.. I do not trust cindy but I think this was done by baez. and casey of course..

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: June 08, 2011, 09:11:17 PM »

xxxactly that is their karma.. they own it they had choices.

Hear! Hear!

I don't trust any of the Anthonys. Including Lee.

They have all tried to cover up for Casey by lying. They have tried to blame others.

I have no sympathy because of what they have done.

Indeed, I believe they are now reaping what they have sown.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: June 08, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »

I dont know him. He is a psychologist and cannot prescribe meds..but he may work with a psychiatrist who does..here is his link
http://www.cps.nova.edu/~gold/index.htm

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: June 08, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »

I had not read the jailhouse letters before.  Quite fascinating, like watching someone mold to an audience.  She sticks to Zany, which surprised me but also mentions more seizures while in jail.  Said they were stress related.  And interesting that she is not sure about George at all, she thinks but want to know if it is true?  These are just another side of Casey, how many sides does she have?

I wonder if we will ever get to read these for ourselves..I would love to read all of them.

Is there a link to the jail house letters - so we can read them?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1150 on: June 08, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

thanks to a $140 check her parents deposited Wednesday. -wftv

Pathetic, yet hysterical at the same time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: June 08, 2011, 09:13:00 PM »

Casey Anthony went to trial,
She sat in court and looked just vile.
When the jury was there she faked some tears,
So they sentenced her to 84 years.

One for each chloroform search

Love it.   ::justice2NJ::      Sue Moss couldn't have done better.  

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: June 08, 2011, 09:14:32 PM »

Heard it and agree with you totally. I'm sick of hearing as A's as victims because even now they'll do whatever it takes to get KC off. With all this "understanding" that Jose and KC are doing what they have to in order to save KC's life, why did they try to fool the public at first with all that blowing of hot air about lawsuits? Their lawyer I now feel is just as fake as anyone associated with them. Caylee was a victim, Jesse was a victim, Zenaida was a victime, Amy was a victim. The Anthony's -- sometimes  you reap what you sow.

"They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind."  Book of Proverbs, I believe.

Cindy and George have sown the wind, so to speak, for three years and they are now reaping the whirlwind.  I agree with both of you.  I also think as Bluesygram does, that Lippman is just another mouthpiece for the Anthonys.  When he threatened to sue Baez for what he said in his opening statement, Lippman knew he couldn't sue.  Just blowing hot air. The Anthonys are con artists.  They have gotten on TV for three years and told outright lies, not just change a few things as Lippman  contended.  IMO they are part of this con and possibly it even originated with them.  Cindy is not an innocent victim.  She was and IMO still is trying to absolve Casey of blame in the heinous, cruel, inhumane killing of her granddaughter.  While Casey is the one who actually murdered Caylee, George and Cindy both have blood on their hands for their actions in enabling Casey all her life and for their actions after the murder in trying to assist her in avoiding punishment.   I hope they will be called to account for it, and maybe the conviction of their daughter will suffice.

"Here's the smell of blood still.  All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand."  --Shakespeare

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: June 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO

I SO AGREE with you ~~ They did everything they could to impede the investigation and I personally hope when this trial is over they charge them with obstruction of justice. NO ONE will ever make me believe they just found out she was dead all along a few weeks ago. Their actions told they knew she was dead, and they were in cover up mode. I almost despise them as much as KC.  

IMO their lack of action when they knew their daughter was a psychopath caused the death of sweet little Caylee and they are responsible for not removing her from the danger.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: June 08, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »

Blink up next on Dana Pretzer!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 – Special Guests: Beth Holloway and Blink from Blink on Crime Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Beth Holloway – The mom of Natalee Holloway will discuss her new Lifetime show ‘Vanished‘, reviewing the cases of missing persons like Amy Bradley, Tara Grinstead and Natalee. Beth will also discuss the sequel movie for missing Natalee Holloway … “Justice for Natalee”. Beth will also add some comment regarding Joran Van der Sloot and his recent state of affairs.
    Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime – She will be discussing and adding updates on the murder trial of tot mom Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee. Blink will be reviewing this week’s testimony and provide her analysis on how the prosecution is doing in presenting their case vs. the exploits and lawyering of defense attorney Jose Baez. She will be discussing the forensic testimony of Dr. Vass and other State witnesses.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

Also, Dana will be taking calls towards the end of the segment:  306-842-7884

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

wow dr. drew said he talked to george's x wife and she gave permission for dr drew to mention it. she said george was a liar liked to lie

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »

Those people are as insane as KC maybe even more insane.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: June 08, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »

You know damn well they are in on this crap!  No way they would give her a dime otherwise.  They will all get what they deserve in the end.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: June 08, 2011, 09:20:35 PM »

as in there was money deposited today????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.