April 30, 2024, 05:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 411997 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: June 08, 2011, 11:42:13 PM »

I scrolled down in the letters...had forgot about the "monkeys" thingy...kinda creepy re-reading it now ...don't know how to post it here....

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

scroll to approx. page 33 (13621)

"I Like Monkeys"

WTF!?!?!?!      I'm sure handwriting analyzers have looked at this -- what do they say?
I'm talking about her handwritten letters in the link -- not the typed "Monkey" letter obviously! 

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: June 08, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »

I had not read the jailhouse letters before.  Quite fascinating, like watching someone mold to an audience.  She sticks to Zany, which surprised me but also mentions more seizures while in jail.  Said they were stress related.  And interesting that she is not sure about George at all, she thinks but want to know if it is true?  These are just another side of Casey, how many sides does she have?

Riley

Could you please post the link to the jailhouse letters.  I have googled and ... googled and ... googled.  NOTHING!

Janet

Hi Janet
Here is a link to the "LETTERS"

Thanks espresso lover.

Janet

Your very welcome!!
I'd like to add a "WARNING" on the page 33 in that...it comes across now almost as a confession with what has all come out in this case and very disturbing to say the least...it upset me!!
BBM  oh dear God... complete with the plumbing story too 

It is quite scray now isn't it ?? I was bothered when I first read it and with everything we know now that has come out makes it so much worse then before.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: June 08, 2011, 11:46:51 PM »

I scrolled down in the letters...had forgot about the "monkeys" thingy...kinda creepy re-reading it now ...don't know how to post it here....

"I Like Monkeys"

WTF!?!?!?!      I'm sure handwriting analyzers have looked at this -- what do they say?
I'm talking about her handwritten letters in the link -- not the typed "Monkey" letter obviously! 

http://www.wesh.com/r/23081045/detail.html

http://www.michelledresbold.com/handwriting_casey_anthony.html

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: June 08, 2011, 11:54:07 PM »

"I Like Monkeys"

Thanks!  .............quite telling!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 08, 2011, 11:58:59 PM »

Absolutely vulgar after what they are accused of.  My opinion the whole damned family is in on all this bullsh$t.  They all think they are smarter than the law.   
Blue Moon....the day of opening statement from Baez I stated here that George knew what was going to be said. He remained stoic. My mouth would have dropped open.  Lots of monkeys here disagreed with me on that day.
Believed it then and continue in that belief.

I don't think anyone can change my opinion of "all" the Anthonys.  I do not believe they had anything at all to do with Caylee's death and I absolutely do not believe what the defense is putting forward about George and Lee and I did totally believe that Cindy was suffering on the stand; however, it does not change my mind in the least that they have undermined their granddaughter's short life for the life of their daughter and in the process have made some serious mistakes in doing so.  They all tried to save KC at the expense of Caylee.  They are all making money off the death of that precious child.  It makes me sick.  As stated in Georges questioning he was told that he knew a lot about alot of things.  George is a certifiable liar and his daughter is just like him.  I know I would never want to be in their shoes.  I do personally believe they have all worked with Bozo from the beginning to help in any way possible to save their evil daughter.  I will NEVER forget Cindy hugging Bozo in court.  It made me sick to my stomach.
I so agree with you Blue...and I might add Spindy is the best liar of them all.  (In my mind she has that Histrionic Personality Disorder)

Lippman has stated many times, as he has made all of the media rounds, that he & the A's knew 7 weeks before trial when the defense came to a meeting at Lippman's office & told them.  Then, he said that 6 weeks before trial, the Prosecution told them exactly what the defense would be.  OK...they knew...that is not disputed.  

Then we have the two pitiful grandparents ...one crying hysterically & needing help to get off the stand  (and I think that it is all playing for the climax at the penalty phase, Cindy will cry hysterically, and beg the jury for ICA's life & this pitiful grandma is going to beg them saying....I lost my granddaughter...please don't kill my daughter).  I hope I am wrong.  We will see.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1305 on: June 09, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »

"I Like Monkeys"

Thanks!  .............quite telling!!
I remember it was speculated that she may have put Caylee in the freezer.  Also, remember she took a bunch of food to Tony's that were from her house.  Hmmm!  This is creepy!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: June 09, 2011, 12:01:53 AM »

ok, that monkey creepy parallel confession did it for me.. I am turning in before I have to sleep with the lights on.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: June 09, 2011, 12:02:44 AM »

Dr. Vass's air sample report

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/81140449/Dr-Vass-Oak-Ridge-National-Laboratory-Air-sample-report

John B Dennis transcript/depo (forensic computer expert from Canada)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/81255590/John-Dennis-Bradley-transcript

Casey Anthony Tony Lazzaro im history L7tone 2008

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80488198/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-im-history-l7tone-2008

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 09, 2011, 12:31:12 AM »

Bobo's accusations against George were crass, vulgar and way over the top. He accused him of felonies that are automatic life sentences.
The bizarre thing I took from Lippman's appearance on HLN today was Cindy and George blamed Bobo.. it takes 2. KC had to approve it or it wouldn't have been said. I think they need another reality check re their daughter.. we shall see.. George looked pissed off and stunned with the 93 or 84 chloroform searches and Cindy kept working on her book

Thank you for your take on that and explaining it so well. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:01 AM »

Does anyone know if Magpie from The Hinky Meter has been writing about her days in court lately?

I see her Tweets on Twitter...but she used to do a daily write-up...is she still doing that?

TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: June 09, 2011, 02:15:11 AM »

I have a weird questions for you guys!

Did anything happen around the time, in March, that she was doing the searches?  fight with cindy?  break up etc.  I wonder if she planned to do something to Caylee around that time & for whatever reason didn't go through with it.  hmmm
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: June 09, 2011, 02:17:04 AM »

Bobo's accusations against George were crass, vulgar and way over the top. He accused him of felonies that are automatic life sentences.
The bizarre thing I took from Lippman's appearance on HLN today was Cindy and George blamed Bobo.. it takes 2. KC had to approve it or it wouldn't have been said. I think they need another reality check re their daughter.. we shall see.. George looked pissed off and stunned with the 93 or 84 chloroform searches and Cindy kept working on her book

Thank you for your take on that and explaining it so well. 

that's what I've been saying.  She is going to spin another lie about Bozo forcing her blah blah blah and they're going to "turn another corner".  I hope not!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: June 09, 2011, 02:17:40 AM »

ohhhh thank you thank you!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1313 on: June 09, 2011, 02:27:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-mike-thomas-casey-anthony-060911-20110608,0,615741.column

It looks bad for Casey Anthony on TV — and even worse in court

I envisioned Baez rising to the challenge, like some rookie law-school graduate in a John Grisham novel. That has not happened.

If he appears flustered and incompetent on television, the perception is only magnified in the courtroom. The word "overruled,'' uttered time and again by the judge in response to his objections, carries a bigger sting in the quiet chamber.

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: June 09, 2011, 02:58:16 AM »

Does anyone know if Magpie from The Hinky Meter has been writing about her days in court lately?

I see her Tweets on Twitter...but she used to do a daily write-up...is she still doing that?

TIA

Here ya go.... Night all...
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: June 09, 2011, 02:58:48 AM »

Unless bozo comes up with some stunning revelation like backing up all the lies he told in the opening statement this case is over. I was visiting one of my friends who is a high profile defense attorney here and she had been watching it because she broke her ankle and was stuck propped up in front of her TV. She knew nothing prior to the trial because she had never watched or heard anything about it. She said "this trial  for all practical purposes is over." She said there may be some experts bozo brings in but the state's experts were so articulate and well versed their testimony will stand. She said there is always the possibility he will have some type of bombshell which might sway a juror, but she said at this point she does not believe even that would work. She said he should RUN not walk to the state and try to cut a deal for LWOP because unless there is one juror they can turn, she is going to get the DP.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: June 09, 2011, 03:05:25 AM »

Unless bozo comes up with some stunning revelation like backing up all the lies he told in the opening statement this case is over. I was visiting one of my friends who is a high profile defense attorney here and she had been watching it because she broke her ankle and was stuck propped up in front of her TV. She knew nothing prior to the trial because she had never watched or heard anything about it. She said "this trial  for all practical purposes is over." She said there may be some experts bozo brings in but the state's experts were so articulate and well versed their testimony will stand. She said there is always the possibility he will have some type of bombshell which might sway a juror, but she said at this point she does not believe even that would work. She said he should RUN not walk to the state and try to cut a deal for LWOP because unless there is one juror they can turn, she is going to get the DP.

Going to bed, still not caught up, will have to catch the rest up later.... got the jist of what is happening from here ...
Just wanted to say that I have 2 co-workers who have been catching bits and pieces during the day with me....
co-worker # 1 was leaning toward guilty at the beginning ....she is now ready to go be the executioner
co-worker # 2 did not know much at all....she is now also a guilty vote...
Hopefully this is representative of the jurors as well....

Night Monkeys....Thank God for weekends, that is when I catch up on testimony I have missed.... Monday and Tuesday I can usually hang to keep up . By Wednesday I just have to get what I can, catch what I can of Thursday and Friday stay up most the night to try to be caught up by Saturday afternoon.....If Jose would sit down and shut up it would go alot smoother for those trying to catch up..... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1317 on: June 09, 2011, 03:13:37 AM »

Hi Turbo!
On one of the shows tonight on HLN there was talk about the jurors and it was mostly concern over the one I think she is referred as the "Farmville Lady" ? the one that said she can't judge people...anyway, didn't think much til read your post...Jinkasaurus said she was concerned she is on defense side ?? Hope this makes sense ??

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1318 on: June 09, 2011, 04:42:11 AM »

what is the plumbing story... i read u guys discussing it earlier when Cindy asked KC bout some ring and that it might have to do with the plumbing... but what happened??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1319 on: June 09, 2011, 05:29:43 AM »

what is the plumbing story... i read u guys discussing it earlier when Cindy asked KC bout some ring and that it might have to do with the plumbing... but what happened??

Blink wrote about there being a problem on her site. That the Anthonys called out a plumber after hours and she thinks it had/has something to do with Caylee and evidence. Sorry I can't remember when but if you go to Blinks site and look at her archives I am sure you can find it.  I know it's not much help but it gives you an idea what they are talking about.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.