April 30, 2024, 07:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412025 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2011, 12:28:46 PM »

Was it stress or ... was it the internet/computer images of his daughter that made Casey's father physically sick during the interview with investigators ... internet/computer images that Sergeant John Allen warned George were "pretty bad"?

Janet

++++

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF GEORGE ANTHONY
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
YM – CORPORAL YURI MELICH
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY
SM – DETECTIVE SHELLY MEADE

Page 46:

JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo…

YM: Photo bucket.

JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.

YM: It’s uh, it’s not good.

JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?

GA: I understand.

JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p…do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Page 68:

GA: ..don’t feel good.

YM: Here come on let’s go for a walk. We’ll take a walk and (Inaudible)...

(Mr. Anthony and Corporal Melich left room Mr. Anthony isn’t feeling good).

Page 70:

YM: I think we got everything we need.

JA: Alright.

YM: Yeah, George isn’t feeling good, he’s throwing up back here and ah, he’s waiting on Lee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=10325.240;num_replies=288

thanks for posting this, Janet.  I was thinking I was crazy earlier when I posted that George had puked when those photos were discussed.  Some other monkey told me I was wrong.
Shari, he puked at the end, not looking at pics.. thats why the video of this was important..and I couldnt find it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »

thank you magic eyes for the detail updates, very helpful.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2011, 12:31:31 PM »

Was it stress or ... was it the internet/computer images of his daughter that made Casey's father physically sick during the interview with investigators ... internet/computer images that Sergeant John Allen warned George were "pretty bad"?

Janet

++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY

Page 46:

JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo…

JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.

JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?

JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p…do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Page 68:

Page 70:

YM: Yeah, George isn’t feeling good, he’s throwing up back here and ah, he’s waiting on Lee.

This is taken out of context due to the editing.. if you read the whole transcript without skipping over 26 pages, it will show he gets sick at the very end, not after viewing pictures. I can edit anything to have it say what I wanted also.. thats why I have been looking for the video for the past 6 weeks

Thanks for clairifying, but what in the heck would make him vomit unless he had the flu???
He probably realized she was a lying murderer because Yuri told him out of 1200 pics, there was no zenaida

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »

In regards to the passwords....please correct me if I am wrong, but I remember something about the password timer55 being about the time from when Caylee supposedly disappeared on June 16 til her birthday on Aug. 9th. Didn't Casey at one time say that Zanny or someone changed her password and we all discussed if someone else had changed her password how would she know the new password?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2011, 12:38:08 PM »

Janet

++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY

Page 46:

Page 68:

Page 70:

This is taken out of context due to the editing.. if you read the whole transcript without skipping over 26 pages, it will show he gets sick at the very end, not after viewing pictures. I can edit anything to have it say what I wanted also.. thats why I have been looking for the video for the past 6 weeks

I realize that the revealing of "pretty bad" images referred to by John Allen did not immediately precede George's exit.  That is why I clearly identified the page numbers in my post.  That is why I provided the corresponding link in my post.

However ... it makes sense that the combination of the incriminating issues being presented to George by Mr. Allen regarding Casey ... would have been very upsetting ... very stressful.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2011, 12:38:35 PM »

He probably realized she was a lying murderer because Yuri told him out of 1200 pics, there was no zenaida

Aha! Maybe it was George's realization of the truth!  I wonder how long after that it was that he went to that hotel and ordered a pizza and took his pills with him and said he was suicidal?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »

thank you magic eyes for the detail updates, very helpful.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2011, 12:41:25 PM »

Agreed..and I always had believed he puked when he looked at the pics but when I read the transcripts I realized I couldnt rely on my memory alone.. Do you know where the video could be found?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2011, 12:46:27 PM »

No, that bracelet talks about Caylee.  I can't remember what it says, but I saw it in an earlier image.

Thank you muchly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »

When I put myself in George's place ... the 1200 "pretty bad" images of my daughter would be just as upsetting as the realization what the implication was that no "Zanny" existed.  Not only would I be physically sick ... the emotional pain would imply that I would want to die.

Janet

_____

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2011, 12:49:15 PM »

Do I have time for a quick shower?  Was not here when lunch break started.  TIA
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »

Agreed..and I always had believed he puked when he looked at the pics but when I read the transcripts I realized I couldnt rely on my memory alone.. Do you know where the video could be found?

Unfortunately, I can't stream video on my work computer, or I would be looking all over for it. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2011, 12:50:23 PM »

Pretty sure that you have until 1:30pm EST.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »

Is this it? http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

I answered you last week when you were looking but I think you missed it. I hope this is the one you're looking for!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »

flamom

No I don't but ... if I come across it ... I will post.

Janet

_____

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

Unfortunately, I can't stream video on my work computer, or I would be looking all over for it. 
Thank you Shari .. I think she had alot of disgusting pics but it doesnt say he saw them. When the video first came out, I believed he did.. then it went poof

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »

flamom

No I don't but ... if I come across it ... I will post.

Janet
Thanks Janet!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2011, 12:53:27 PM »

Pretty sure that you have until 1:30pm EST.
aha..thanks so much, shari
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-13-20110608,0,2777756,full.story
Casey Anthony trial: Computer detective testifies about Casey's phone, laptop
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:23 p.m. EDT, June 8, 2011

Video at link.
A computer forensic detective from the Orange County Sheriff's Office testified this morning about text messages, videos and other digital media pulled from the cellphone, laptops and digital cameras of accused child killer Casey Anthony.

Detective Sandra Osborne said computers taken from the Anthony home contained browser searches for 'chloroform,' but she couldn't specify the specific dates of those searches.

She also searched a MacBook and thumb drives belonging to Casey Anthony's former boyfriend Ricardo Morales and found pictures of Caylee Marie and her mother. It did not contain searches or references to chloroform.

One picture shown to the jury included Casey Anthony and Caylee on Morales' bed taken on Jan. 28, 2008. A bruise could be seen below Caylee's eye, but at the suggestion of defense attorney Jose Baez, Perry stressed to the jury that the bruise was not caused by any kind of abuse.

No explanation was provided about how she got the injury.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2011, 12:55:47 PM »

It is difficult to take LKB seriously ordinarily, but her crooked eye job is distracting 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.