May 01, 2024, 04:37:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412119 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »

If the first search was Mar 17, 2008 around 3 then I would wonder what party Casey was going to for St Patrick's Day. I mean her mom says she is Irish and likes shamrocks so I am sure she would party that night. I wonder if she was checking on using it on Caylee that night?
wow 

Isnt Casey's birthday also in March, around the 19th?
Maybe her beautiful life was gonna be her birthday present to herself. 
Exactly how old was she at the time of this murder?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »

If the first search was Mar 17, 2008 around 3 then I would wonder what party Casey was going to for St Patrick's Day. I mean her mom says she is Irish and likes shamrocks so I am sure she would party that night. I wonder if she was checking on using it on Caylee that night?
wow 

I went back to look, Casey's birthday is March 19th

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI-Now the are several small statues of angels in front of Caylee's playhouse (pic up now). We've shot there for @todayshow . #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

WOW...

That tells me that C&G have accepted Caylee's death and the fact that their slore daughter had placed their grandaughter's body near the playhouse...at some point in time, for a short amount of time, how sad.

I don't think they place her body near the playhouse.

It's been said that Caylee loved the playhouse, and that is probably why the angel statues are placed near it.

JMO.

Brandi

My theory implies that a bagged Caylee may have been placed beside and then inside the playhouse on the afternoon of June 16th.  My theory implies that on June 18th ... with a borrowed shovel ... possibly with assistance ... a bagged Caylee was buried beneath the playhouse under a paver where she remained until the afternoon of June 24th.  At that time a decomposing Caylee was retrieved ... possibly with assistance ... and in a compromised bag that was leaking body fluids was placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle and then disposed of in a nearby location.

Janet

++++++

THE PLAYHOUSE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10414.new#new

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:54 PM »

wow 

22+ almost 3 months

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 08, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

wow 

22   (March 19, 1986)

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 08, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »

All this talk and testimony about chloroform and chlorine (from a pool). I'm wondering if Casey attempted to clean the car on more than one occasion and may have used both bleach and ammonia?, to rid the trunk of stains and odors?  If she used both cleaning products in combination or separately, but in the same area, it's possible the 2 chemicals reacted. Bleach and ammonia, when combined, produces chlorine gas which can be quite volatile.

If the chemicals were mixed and/or used in an enclosed area, such as a bedroom or bathroom, I would be inclined to agree. However, if done in an open garage and on separate occasions, I'd be inclined to think it is a possibility...MOO

Although wouldn't the "irony be rich" if the A's had come home to skanky's lifeless azz hanging out of the trunk...

I have a friend, a nurse, so she should have known better...mopped her basement with bleach water, ran out, added ammonia to bucket, bingo, the two chemicals reacted and she passed out. It could have had an even more tragic scenario.
I had a friend who was cleaning her toilet and forgot she's already put one cleaner in and then added the other.  She had burns in her nose and throat, was in the hospital for weeks in the burn center due to internal chemical burns.  If KC had mixed those in her trunk, her parents would've come home to her tail sticking out of the trunk.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 08, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »

Thank you, Brandi!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #507 on: June 08, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »

lol...was Bozo late to the party?  He sure had an interesting look on his face as he sat down.   hahaha

These are my opinions and subject to change.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »

Casey looked like she was going to be sick. She never thought they would find this stuff.  

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

InSession In Session
Only one juror is taking any notes during Bradley’s testimony. #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »

All this talk and testimony about chloroform and chlorine (from a pool). I'm wondering if Casey attempted to clean the car on more than one occasion and may have used both bleach and ammonia?, to rid the trunk of stains and odors?  If she used both cleaning products in combination or separately, but in the same area, it's possible the 2 chemicals reacted. Bleach and ammonia, when combined, produces chlorine gas which can be quite volatile.

If the chemicals were mixed and/or used in an enclosed area, such as a bedroom or bathroom, I would be inclined to agree. However, if done in an open garage and on separate occasions, I'd be inclined to think it is a possibility...MOO

Although wouldn't the "irony be rich" if the A's had come home to skanky's lifeless azz hanging out of the trunk...

I have a friend, a nurse, so she should have known better...mopped her basement with bleach water, ran out, added ammonia to bucket, bingo, the two chemicals reacted and she passed out. It could have had an even more tragic scenario.
I had a friend who was cleaning her toilet and forgot she's already put one cleaner in and then added the other.  She had burns in her nose and throat, was in the hospital for weeks in the burn center due to internal chemical burns.  If KC had mixed those in her trunk, her parents would've come home to her tail sticking out of the trunk.

I need to be more careful, sorry mods

Here's what I lost in the quotebox....

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #511 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

InSession In Session
Only one juror is taking any notes during Bradley’s testimony. #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago
They're probably as sleepy as I am?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »

Notwithstanding the chlorine gas, the chlorine itself would have discolored the carpeting and made the attempt to clean it very apparent to anyone 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

Brandi

My theory implies that a bagged Caylee may have been placed beside and then inside the playhouse on the afternoon of June 16th.  My theory implies that on June 18th ... with a borrowed shovel ... possibly with assistance ... a bagged Caylee was buried beneath the playhouse under a paver where she remained until the afternoon of June 24th.  At that time a decomposing Caylee was retrieved ... possibly with assistance ... and in a compromised bag that was leaking body fluids was placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle and then disposed of in a nearby location.

Janet

Janet, that is all possible; my comment was misinterpreted, I just meant that I did not think George and Cindy placed the angels near Caylee's playhouse because "they, in their minds, placed Caylee's body having been there."

I think they placed the angels near her playhouse because Caylee loved that house so much.

That is all I was saying.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

lol...was Bozo late to the party?  He sure had an interesting look on his face as he sat down.   hahaha
I took it as he was trying to make the Judge look stupid and as usual, it's Baez that's stupid.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:43 PM »

If they have the dates when she searched for chloroform, I imagine they also have copies of the receipts when the baby killer bought the ingredients to make chloroform?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:50 PM »

OMG.....92 times visited the chloroform website???!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 08, 2011, 02:36:01 PM »

Did anyone catch that web address - visited 92 times within time period (?March to July)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 08, 2011, 02:36:50 PM »

OMG.....92 times visited the chloroform website???!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 08, 2011, 02:37:03 PM »

Bozo looking grim... Mason frantically writing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.