April 30, 2024, 10:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 412044 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 08, 2011, 05:00:06 PM »

Searched the word chloroform 84  times

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 08, 2011, 05:00:17 PM »

Uhm, was that witness excused or does he have to come back?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: June 08, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »

I have no idea what either Casey or Bozo can be chuckling about at the end of this day   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: June 08, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »

Wait until dogface LKB hits the talks shows tonight with her explanations!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You mean Polymer Pollyanna ?
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 08, 2011, 05:02:41 PM »

Does anyone have a live feed?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: June 08, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »

Casey is VERY unhappy - talking in a very agitated manner to Baez (who walks off and ignores her), takes up her case with Mason - very red faced and nearly in tears.  He says something strongly back.  She is made to leave by the guard.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »

Wait until dogface LKB hits the talks shows tonight with her explanations!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »

Shes trying to tie in Ricardo & then stated the Casey's parents may have looked it up to see why her boyfriend at the time was posting a pic regarding it.....OMG, she has gone off the rails!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #988 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »

Uhm, was that witness excused or does he have to come back?

Judge Perry said he was excused until the morning, is what I heard.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:37 PM »

I have no idea what either Casey or Bozo can be chuckling about at the end of this day   

I don't think Casey was chuckling.  I noticed that Baez was looking up doing his "everything's ok here folks" face.  I think Casey was grimacing.  She was clearly very upset at the last.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:41 PM »

The end of the Day Flirt

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »

I was about to say the same thing. Baez did not look worried @ all. I heard the judge ask if the was a certain officer still he the building because he was need in another court room. Could that be what's going on.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:05 PM »

Casey is VERY unhappy - talking in a very agitated manner to Baez (who walks off and ignores her), takes up her case with Mason - very red faced and nearly in tears.  He says something strongly back.  She is made to leave by the guard.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #993 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »

Looks like somebody besides us monkeys is pissed at Jose! Monkey Devil!
I sure hope Bozo gets an azz chewing!  He has needed one for quite some time now.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:34 PM »

maybe they were going into a courtroom with no cams and mikes for a Bobo smackdown       

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »

I noticed that.  Simms also ignored her totally after it looked like she scolded her pointing to a yellow piece of paper.  Maybe one of KC's lies blew up in their face?  She wouldn't lie to all 11 of her lawyers would she?      
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 08, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-06/new-forensic-technique-sniffs-crime-scene-samples-lingering-scent-death
In Caylee Anthony Case, New Forensic Technique Sniffs Crime Scene Air Samples for the Lingering Scent of Death
By Clay Dillow Posted 06.08.2011 at 4:06 pm

Chromatography Liquid and gas chromatography instruments allow researchers to break down substances into their constituent parts and identify the components in complex mixtures. Arlen via Wikimedia

The high profile courtroom drama unfolding around Casey Anthony--the Florida mother accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008--has not been short on conflicts and legal confrontation. But one controversial aspect is stemming from an unexpected source: a can of air.

A novel and untested forensics technique that promises to sniff out the traces of decomposition on the air has been thrust into the spotlight during the trial, forcing the Oak Ridge National Labs researcher who developed it to defend his methods. It involves trapping air--in this case, air from Casey Anthony’s car--in a can for later extraction in a laboratory, where it is put through tests for the telltale signs of human composition.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #997 on: June 08, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »

3:20pm, Wed June 8, 2011.  Court is in session. 

John Bradley is on the witness stand.

Linda is up...........

He is still explaining the report of the deleted history.  He sees a cookie on the system that came from My Space.  He sees auto-generated ad ware.  Linda is showing him his report page by page.  He is pointing out hits on Face Book, it is auto-generated.  The user is now on Face Book.com.  Linda is introducing a new page into evidence from March 21, 2008.  It is another CacheBack page.  The entry 3-21-08 is for user generated activity for Chemistry/chloroform.com, that is the way it looks today and could be the way it looked back then.  He is talking about the next entry Linda is showing him the search term is for "how to make chloroform"  the next one is similar but "how to make chloroform" correctly.  The user at the time misspelled chloroform on the first try.  Some of these items might have been bookmarked.  Next items are system generated the next one user generated is a search for chloroform.  This is the result for that search.  Next one is an entry for instructables.com for "making weapons out of household items".  Next one is for a search result for a google search, a search for "neck breaking" it appears to be a genuine search.  The next one is a wiki.com search for "My Space".  Next entry is for Face Book.com site, request, read message.  Linda shows the witness the remainder of the report, it appears to be Face Book activity through the remainder of the report except for 2 add tracking items.  The rest of the pages of the report are Face Book activity.  He is going through lots of pages.  Some are ad tracking.  He was not asked to perform any other examinations by the Orange County Sheriff's office.  Linda is done.........

Baez is up..............

You were originally approached by Sgt Stenger?  Yes.  He approached you because he was using your soft ware and there was a bug in it.  Well, no not really, this was an extraordinary case.  You stayed up all night trying to fix it?  Yes.  You don't just look at this blindly you worked all night and you put something together for him.  Yes.  I was here for 3 days and worked on it for him.  After that you were hired for this case?  Can you clarify that?  You were asked to be a witness for this case?  Yes, I did that for free.  I could get paid but I am not sure.  You haven't discussed what you are going to be paid?  No.  Is it the advertising that your concerned about?  What?  This is a high profile case and you have a link on your soft ware page for this case?  Yes, I put that up recently to show how CacheBack might be used.  If i go to your website, I will find an article about this case?  Yes.  Do you consider that an advertisement?  It is subtle and it was put up after 2 years.  It doesn't hurt the promotion of your product either?  I am not overwhelmed with calls for it.  It says you are the number one choice for forensic computer work?  Yes but that was up there before this case.  Baez is showing the witness how long the user was looking chloroform before another website came up?  This is a 57 page document, where should I look?  Baez gives him a page to look at.  It is March 18, 2008 at 2:43pm. Baez wants to know how long between the search for chloroform  was 7 seconds before a page comes up?  Yes.  The next time someone looked up chloroform how long before another page comes up?  1 second later.  OK so you got 7 seconds then 1 second.  The witness says let me explain something to you first.  Baez is badgering him and Linda objects.  The judge lets the witness explain.  He is explaining the seconds disparity, he is explaining that he can't replicate that.  Baez giggles and says that's OK.  Baez now asks about peroxide and then someone types in?  I can't say someone typed that in but it was a search for self-defense on wiki.com.  So someone searched for wiki.com for self-defense.  So wiki may have links that come up and may have been clicked on?  Yes. So after that it was reality based self-defense?  I didn't know what RBSD was, it was just an acronym.  That one was for hand to hand combat?  Did the investigators tell you that hand to hand combat  had anything to do with this case?  No sir.  And the next one was head injuries?  Did they tell you that had anything to do with this case.  And the next one is Meningeal Artery? Yes.  Did the investigators tell you that had anything to do with this case?  The next one was for chest injuries and internal bleeding?  Did the investigators tell you that anyone was internally bleeding 3 months before this case?  No sir.  Someone is looking at Hypbobelemia?  Yes sir.  Did anyone tell you that Hypobelemia had anything to do with this case.  No sir.  Baez shows him the next thing.  It is the first chloroform search there.  Now that is at 3:16.30?  No, there are 2 chloroform searches before that.  Baez says, he is sorry, he is going backwards.  Is there a My Space before that one?  No.  Baez is asking him about all the searches for chloroform.  The first search is how long?  Approx 17 seconds.  Going to the next search for the prior search for chloroform, how long is that search?  2 mins 25 seconds.  The next search for chloroform and the next page?  21 seconds.  Baez says when you gave us the 2 mins and 25 secs was there any other pages that came up between them?  No.  So that is the longest time anyone spent looking at chloroform?  The one talking about chloroform habit?  Did you look at that page?  Yes I did.  It was information about a chloroform habit in the 1800's?  Yes.  The next one is "how to make weapons out of household items".  Did the investigators tell you that someone is making weapons at their house and that is relevant?  No.  What is the next one you have?  You mean search?  Yes, what is the next one you have?  It is a Google search for neck-breaking.  Do you have anything prior to that for self-defense for women?  The witness is going back to look.  He can't find anything for that.  Did you look that up?  I don't know anything about a book, unless you can enlighten me.  Baez goes up to show him.  Baez is walking back, smirking all the way. Baez asks about another entry, the witness says they may have two different reports and Baez says he will just move along.  Do you see at 3-23-08 the site home security basics?  Yes but I don't know what that is.  Do you see the next one at blogger.com about Zombie's.com.  Do they tell you that zombies have anything to do with this case?  Does this appear to be someone fast surfing to you?  His answer is basically 3 years later I could not replicate this.  Things could of been clickable options or cookies, what was auto inserted or anything? Baez says if you go to the next one that would take you to funny.com, that would be funny household weapons?  Yes.  Next there might be some banner ads?  Yes.  Then you have neck breaking?  How long before they click to fighting arts.com?  1min 54 sec.  That is a Kung fu site is it not?  I don't know.  All of these searches have to do with funny household items and etc.  I agree.  Then you have the word shovel.  Yes, on wiki.com.  Are you aware of the movie Shovel?  No.  When you were consulted in 2009, that was only a few months after this case came about?  Yes, apparently so.  Those links were available at that time, would you have been able to tell the jury the actual page rather than a link?  Sustained.  The link doesn't tell you anything about the actual website?  Yes.  Some could be jokes, some could be medical facts...ect.  Yes, I would agree with that.  The user may not even be looking at this stuff?  Objection, sustained.  A computer examiner could never testify to what a person is reading on the computer?  Correct. At the end of the day sir, the information you that could be gleaned from here could not mean anything.  No, they could be very relevant.  Keep in mind that we are talking about Fire Fox so I have no idea what other browser was being used.  We are talking about a little over 3 mins in time, they were looking at these items?  Yes but that is just decoding.  So the only dates you were given was the month of March?  No, I wasn't given the month of March.  I was given certain things to work with.  Oh so, you weren't even given the whole month of March?  Correct, I was given stuff to decode.  Baez is asking about who was on the computer and the witness says it was user generated use with Fire Fox.  Baez says if you take everything into consideration you can't put into context how this 3 minutes were put into context during the month of March?  That is correct.  Objection..Sustained.  Baez is done........

Linda is up.............

The issue Sgt Stenger ran into was decoding the deleted information from the Fire Fox browser.  Why was he not able to decode that?  He didn't have the soft ware to complete it.  So you worked with him in December of 2009?  Yes.  Where you aware that the history was from 2008?  I don't know.  Are you aware that websites can change dramatically?  Yes.  When Mr. Baez says that all it take is 7 seconds?  Well that is not true, the Google is looking for it and takes a certain amount of time, not the time they were looking at it.  When someone types into a search engine How to Make Chloroform, they are trying to figure out how to make chloroform?  Objection, sustained.  The wiki doesn't always keep you on their page, you can click off of it?  Yes.  You can't tell if items were printed off the internet for later review.  That is correct?  Does the passage of time change how the site would of appeared?  Yes.  Can you tell how that website would appear 18 months later? Yes, were you just trying to tell the jury what searches were made?  Yes.  The searches that were made, that whole time frame encompassed an hour?  That is correct.  The one for chemistry.com/chloroform how many times was that site visited?  84 times.  Linda is done........

Baez is up.............

The witness shows Baez what he is looking for, lol.  Baez takes the report from the witness and hands it back to him.  That is the copy of the report you submitted?  No, I didn't submit it, someone else did.  Baez can't ask him about someone else's report.  Objection..sustained.  They are going to side bar..........

Side bar is over......

The judge is letting the jury go for the day.  He wants someone to verify if Sgt. Stenger is still in the building.  He was a previous expert witness for the state today.  John Bradley is excused till the morning. JBP asks if there is anything else?  There is nothing else, court is in recess till 9am tomorrow morning.  JBP asks if the jury can watch Hangover 2 and X-Men?  No objections.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: June 08, 2011, 05:05:28 PM »

The end of the Day Flirt

This is how she rolls...manipulate, flirt, lie...rinse & repeat

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: June 08, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »

The end of the Day Flirt

Blonde thank you for all your screen caps!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.