April 30, 2024, 07:10:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 411845 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2011, 09:35:09 AM »

I'm happy for a minute that it looks like Casey had a very bad night!!!  Maybe one of her pretend posse told her it's over and she's not coming out of jail!!! lol  About the revealing shirt she wore for Lee I'm pretty sure they told her not to wear that again!  Yes, you can purchase makeup from the commissary and most of the girls shave their eyebrows cause they can have safety razors.  Some are allowed to keep them in their cell other times they are given one for shower time and they must give it back.  There is usually a form of beauty shop there sometimes staffed by inmates with cosmetology knowledge. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2011, 09:37:11 AM »

I am not sure why all these nonhits where human remains were present are being brought out so into the open. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2011, 09:37:31 AM »

I believe someone posted a longggggg time back the list of items available for inmates to purchase.  Make was on the list.  I was very surprised.  I'm sure it wouldn't be high end, but still, do they really need to feel 'pretty'?

How does she keep those bangs cut?  I doubt they have a barber there in the jail , or do they?

I'm pretty sure inmates can get their hair cut by someone, I don't see all of them with long horse hair like ICA

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2011, 09:37:38 AM »

What kind of dog is Bones?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

Talking about the Dogs training is funny to them 

This jury is going to smack the smirk off her face in a few weeks.  Her own lies & behavior is what is going to convict her despite how many more lies she puts forward to try to get out of it, and that is all her accusations are...more lies.   The fact that she can listen to testimony regarding what she did & what condition Caylee's murdered body was in without emotion you would expect from a mother but cries for herself only is not getting lost on this jury either.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »

I'm happy for a minute that it looks like Casey had a very bad night!!!  Maybe one of her pretend posse told her it's over and she's not coming out of jail!!! lol  About the revealing shirt she wore for Lee I'm pretty sure they told her not to wear that again!  Yes, you can purchase makeup from the commissary and most of the girls shave their eyebrows cause they can have safety razors.  Some are allowed to keep them in their cell other times they are given one for shower time and they must give it back.  There is usually a form of beauty shop there sometimes staffed by inmates with cosmetology knowledge. 

ridiculous if you ask me.  Maybe the petty theft people or somebody who punched another gril in the face should have makeup, but murderers, no!!!!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »

When these handlers have discussed "false alerts", how do they really know that they are false?  I mean, us humans cannot smell nearly as well as our canine friends.  How little of a scent of decomp still counts as a scent?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »

ridiculous if you ask me.  Maybe the petty theft people or somebody who punched another gril in the face should have makeup, but murderers, no!!!!
ugh, shaved eyebrows?! classy!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2011, 09:39:43 AM »

I am not sure why all these nonhits where human remains were present are being brought out so into the open. 

My impressions is they are trying to show Bones doesn't hit on animal remains.  All those none hits were where dead animals were found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »

?  To show that BONES does not alert to anything except HUMAN remains. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »

Prosecutor's best friend.   

Do No Evil 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »

My impressions is they are trying to show Bones doesn't hit on animal remains.  All those none hits were where dead animals were found.

OH okay, i missed that they were animal remians.  that makes sense then.  I am not paying too much attention. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »

either the state does it, or baez does.  better to do it now, i guess.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2011, 09:42:20 AM »

?  To show that BONES does not alert to anything except HUMAN remains. 

Thanks Klaas.  Rilely just pointed that out to me, guess I should pay attention, LOL.  I didn't notice they were animals he did not alert on. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2011, 09:42:44 AM »

either the state does it, or baez does.  better to do it now, i guess.
could be i'm just confused.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2011, 09:44:45 AM »

When these handlers have discussed "false alerts", how do they really know that they are false?  I mean, us humans cannot smell nearly as well as our canine friends.  How little of a scent of decomp still counts as a scent?

Im not sure a "false alert" includes necessarily that a dog picked up an odor rather than does the action itself that they have been trained to do to indicate an alert (ie sitting).  For those that watched NG last night, a trained dog handler was on again that demonstrated an exercise where a dog went thru a garbage item (pork chop), animal bone (deer antler piece) and a human cadaver sample.   The dog walked straight thru & sat at the human cadaver sample.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2011, 09:46:04 AM »

This dog is AWESOME! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »

Prosecutor's best friend.   
Oh, too funny and SOOOOO true! Good answer.  My hubby is standing here watching and so impressed with Bones and was wondering about him.  He can't stop praising him.  I'd like to give ol Bones a big doggy hug and a bag of treats!  Good doggy!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »

9am, Wednesday, June 8, 2011 Court is in session:

Baez is objecting to the dog handler that is going to testify first.  JBP schools him on the law and she is going to testify.

Kristine Brewer is the State's first witness.

Linda is up...............

She is a supervisor of the Osceola County Sheriff's office.  She started out in patrol, then traffic unit, then tactical unit, back on patrol, collateral duty with a canine.  Her primary duty is a patrol supervisor.  Her dog is named Bones.  Bones came from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.  She did dog obedience and tracking trainer as a hobby, prior to her working with work canines.  Bones was given to her to work with, he was already a trained dog.  His training paperwork came with him from Dep. Forgey.  He then kept up his training records since she got him in 2005.  Linda is showing the witness his training records.  They are true and accurate of the majority of Bones training records, excluding vet records. They are introduced into evidence, after the judge reviews them.  Dep Brewer first bonded with the dog in 2005.  Dep Forgey met with her to discuss Bones about his cadaver searches with Bones.  She and Bones then had regular training sessions, several hours a week.  She kept a training log.  Bones and she attended training programs:  Basic Cadaver Course by Amy Redman, who is an authority on Cadaver Dog Training.  Linda shows her a certificate she got for that course.  It was a multi-day course, Bones was taken through, wood, glass, high grass, pavement, the targets must be found.  Sometimes the trainer knew where, sometimes they didn't.  Bones performance was very good, he had no false alerts and no misses.  He was able to find all targets.  Dep Brewer has trained him on human blood, placenta, bones, teeth, semen, human tissue.  They attended several schools the next one was: A Water Seminar.  All the targets are in water, the shoreline.  He must be able to locate a source in the water or by it.  Different sources were used, a written record was kept.  Bones had no false alerts or misses.  Linda shows her a certificate of completion for that seminar.  She trains with him, with distractors, items she does not want him to alert to, toys, dog treats, food, animal remains.  Multiple dogs do not distract him either.  She has never had any problems with Bones alerting to food sources.  His next training seminar was:  The Advanced Land Seminar, sponsored by Country Class Canines, Lisa Higgins was the leader.  She has a long history in canine training.  Bones was required to complete a course, in buried, hanging, surface, diff depths, diff levels of decomp.  Bones final trained alert is a "sit".  Bones will look up above him if it is hanging and then sit below.  The date of that training was 3-19-09.  It was also his NNDDA Certification date.  Linda shows the witness his records and Certificate from that seminar.  Bones has been trained on residual odor, the item was placed and then removed and the odor has remained.  They took cold human blood put it on a tile, then removed it and Bones could still alert to where it was.  They also did this with a human body.  Bones reward is a tennis ball.  He is never rewarded with food, he is given that for being a good dog, lol.  She also keep tracks of Bones "real world" calls, not training.  He did one on Aug 3, 2005, he was called out for a search, he did not alert on that day.  It was later searched and they found a dead dog.  In May 2006, Bones was called out and Bones did not alert, it was searched and a dead animal was located.  On May 10, 2006, Bones was called out and did not alert, it was dug and it was a dead dog.  on Sept 5, 2006, Bones was called out to a search, he did not alert, they later searched and they found a dead opossum.  On June 6, 2009, Bones was called out, he did not alert, they later searched and they found small animal remains.  Bones has never falsely alerted on any occasion.  Bones has alerted and human bones were located.  On Mar 1, 2007, Bones was called to a location and alerted to several small bone fragments from a skeleton.  On Oct 8, 2007, Bones was called to a location, to find a dead body buried in the woods for 2 to 3 weeks, Bones found and alerted exactly on the area where the body was later dug up.  On Nov 8, 2007, Bones was called out to find an elderly lady deceased, he gave the final alert outside of her wall.  Bones was called out to a landfill in Highlands County, he searched for several days, Bones alerted to a comforter that a baby had been born on.  It was discarded in the trash.  On March 6, 2008, Bones was called out to search, a human skull had been found, Bones alerted on additional bones in the area.  He was called out May 14, 2009, he did a water search for young male who had drowned, they did a boat search of a large Lake, Bones alerted to an area of the water and they found his body.  On May 19, 2009, Bones was called out to a burned human body, Bones alerted to it.  In Dec 2010, Bones was called out to two bodies buried, Bones alerted to the graves.  Bones is a single purpose dog, Cadaver only.  He is called to many counties and out of state.  Dep Brewer can tell when Bones gives her indicators that he is on to a scent.  He picks his head up, paws, leave her and not come back when called because he wants the odor so bad. 

Side bar..........

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2011, 09:53:51 AM »

The trained final alert from Bones was NOT by the pool, but by the playhouse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.