April 30, 2024, 12:10:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 411921 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 08, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »

I am confused as to why Linda is going into this photo and chlorform and Ricardo?  Am I missing some connection?

Maybe they are going to tie her searches into that date. They also said she used HIS computer, so maybe they are going to imply she got her idea from that or even that she posted that picture on his profile.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #341 on: June 08, 2011, 12:07:54 PM »

10:50 am, Wednesday, June 8, 2011 Court is in session:

15 minute recess is over.........

Det Osborne is still on the witness stand, she is a computer forensic expert.

Linda is up..........

Det Osborne is explaining the soft ware N-Case.  She says she can see all the info on the hard drive, even deleted and in the un-allocated space.  They are talking about the HP desktop computer.  She is talking about the computer BIOS.  She conducted it was July 18, 12:13 pm.  The clock in the computer was the same time.  She notes all the browsers and other applications.  It had Windows XP.  It had Mozilla Fire fox browser, Safari and Internet explorer.  She was asked to find any info on Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzales and Caylee Marie Anthony.  She found recent activity to find Zenaida, in the morning of July 16th , 2008.  From people search, high school re-unions etc.  Age from 22-29 in Orlando and Jacksonville.  She found no other info on Zenaida on the computer.  She is explaining how she searched the history of the computer.  She used Net-Analysis.  She could tell which user is making the search, the temporary internet files log which user account is being used.  That is also true with the internet history and the cookies.  Det Melich asked her to perform a key word search for chloroform in late Aug 2008.  She used N-Case software to do this.  She found searches for chloroform in deleted space on the hard-drive.  She was then able to view the deleted space.  She got a complete internet history from Mozilla Fire fox for chloroform.  It had never been overwritten.  It was the complete search.  She alerted another individual that she found hits on chloroform.  It was a complete file and she turned it over to her Sgt.  He then took it and copied it out to another source and examined it on his own machine.  She also looked at a computer owned by Ricardo Morales, she received it in Oct 2008 from Det Allen.  She examined his hard drive and booted it into her program.  It was an Apple computer.  The date and time were Oct 28th, 3:24pm when  she received it, it was set to 3 hours later, same date.  She is showing a photo of Casey holding Caylee in Ricardo Morales apt, she says she found that pic on his computer.  She was searching for a pic of Caylee with the pink t-shirt on.  Once an image is found on the computer she can find out when the image was taken, the date is embedded in the file.  JPB says they are taking a 5 minute recess.

Recess is over............

11:35am.  Baez wants an instruction read to the jury about the bruise under Caylee's eye in this photo with Casey in the pink shirt at Ricardo's apartment.  JBP is looking for it.  Can't find it, he is going to put something together very quickly, they are returning the jury.  He is telling them to disregard the bruise under the eye in the photo, it was not a result of abuse or anything of that nature.  The witness finds the photo on the thumb drive and computer of Ricardo Morales, it was later sold to the Globe.  The photo was put on the computer Jan 28, 2008.  Showing another picture of Casey and Caylee in Ricardo's apt.  They are sitting on the couch, Caylee is in the pink t-shirt "Big trouble", Casey is playing a guitar.  Baez asks for side bar.................

Side bar over.....................11:50pm.  The camera that took this photo was a Cannon Powershot HD70, the date the pic was embedded in the computer, March 18, 2008.  Linda is done............

Baez is up.................

There are 2 user created profiles on this computer? Yes.  That doesn't mean that only 2 people were using this computer?  No.  There could be multiple people that were using these profiles?  Correct.  So, if I used the owner profile and the computer stays on, I don't have to use the password?  Depends on the setting on the computer.  You don't know that information?  No.  So anyone could go go the computer and use that profile?  Yes.  Do you know the date and time the searches were done for chloroform?  No.  You never saw the Cannon Powershot Camera? No.  You don't know if the date and time were set correctly on the camera?  Objection, sustained.  You don't know if everyone sets a date and time on their camera?  No.  You were asked to perform searches on Ricardo Morales's computer for chloroform?  Correct.  You didn't find any pictures referencing chloroform on that computer?  No.  He is  now showing her Defense Exhibit 1,  The picture on Ricardo's computer showing, "win her over with chloroform".  This was posted on Ricardo's My Space Acct.  If Ricardo Morales posted this on his my-space why was it not on his computer you examined?  It would not appear on his computer, you can post on someone else's computer, or on a phone or on a different computer or it could of been deleted on the computer in the unallocated space and overwritten.  That could of happened to any computer you have examined?  Yes.  Baez is done.

Linda is up...............

If you are doing a keyword search, would the pixels of the picture be found on the computer?  No,  Words embedded in a picture are not going to appear in a keyword search, they are pixels.  Ricardo's computer had no search hits for the word chloroform.

The witness is excused. 

JBP is recessing for the lunch break.  Will resume at 1:30pm.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »

What were the issues regarding Casey ... issues were behind Cindy and George's separation in 2005 ... the year Caylee was born.

Janet

+++++

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF GEORGE ANTHONY
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008

Page 55:

GA: .... My wife and I when we separated back in 2005 because of issues with my daughter, some financial things we were going through. It was really tough. And I had to go down to South Florida because I, I couldn’t take it no more.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Anthony%20%20George0724.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »

Baez really doesn't know much about computers.

He doesn't know much about anything except how to be a slimy POS

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »

Amanda Ober(?) from WESH just said that Lee is expected to take the stand this afternoon.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »

Amanda Ober(?) from WESH just said that Lee is expected to take the stand this afternoon.

That makes sense so the jury will here again(remember he asked in the tapes) that Lee didn't know totmom's passwords till he asked.
  Then if I remember correctly he tried them and they didn't work.....right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »

I am super confused.  Why do the dates of January matter?  And ricardo's place, and chlorofrom? 

Help me out here guys, pulease????????

The pink shirt is significant, and she had it on 6 months prior.  I believe Casey had Caylee in that shirt on purpose.

Right, but she jumped from chlorofrm search in March, back to January, to Ricardo's house, pictures in January, now on Ricardo's puter?  I am just not getting the connection.

Nokia and Canon cameras  March 19, 2008 the pic was taken

Isn't March 19th the same date as one of the chloroform searches on the computer?

Not sure about the searches, but isn't March 19th slore's birthday? Or there abouts...
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »

I am super confused.  Why do the dates of January matter?  And ricardo's place, and chlorofrom? 

The pink shirt is significant, and she had it on 6 months prior.  I believe Casey had Caylee in that shirt on purpose.

I am confused, Capp, what purpose do you mean?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Is Cindy wearing a Lady Gaga "Pray for Japan" bracelet in this photo?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2011, 12:17:34 PM »

What were the issues regarding Casey ... issues were behind Cindy and George's separation in 2005 ... the year Caylee was born.

Janet

+++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008

Page 55:

GA: .... My wife and I when we separated back in 2005 because of issues with my daughter, some financial things we were going through. It was really tough. And I had to go down to South Florida because I, I couldn’t take it no more.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Anthony%20%20George0724.pdf

When George got in trouble with Cindy, IIRC, KC didn't want him in the house....there were arguments.  KC probably had ideas back then of taking over the house.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »

I asked an attorney friend via email about KC using the computer...here is my response

It is a defendant right to allowed to assist in his/her defense. Due to technology used in the courtroom  there would be no reason why she, or any other defendant, could not use computers,  or any electronic apparatus that could be used to assist in the defendant's defense. I can assure you she is not surfing the Internet or chatting with friends. There are a minimum of 2 court bailiff's watching her at all times. I hope this eases your concerns.

Judge Eaton said the same when he was asked in his "Ask the Judge" column on the WESH website.

thanks brandi!  After I got my lecture about KC sits there an innocent person and what if it were me sitting there, would I not want to be able to assist in my defense.  (yes my friend is a defense lawyer)..I got the answer and then an aside>>>> my friend would NOT allow her to be so absorbed at the defense table, if it were my friend's client she would at least look like she was attentive witness on the stand, she would NOT be crooking her finger at any attorney and she would not have that defiant look on her face ...however my friend feels like this is the only way the defense can keep her from making faces, grooming, preening and generally being annoying. It's a double edged sword.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2011, 12:21:26 PM »

No, that bracelet talks about Caylee.  I can't remember what it says, but I saw it in an earlier image.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »

Was it stress or ... was it the internet/computer images of his daughter that made Casey's father physically sick during the interview with investigators ... internet/computer images that Sergeant John Allen warned George were "pretty bad"?

Janet

++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
YM – CORPORAL YURI MELICH
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY
SM – DETECTIVE SHELLY MEADE

Page 46:

JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo…

YM: Photo bucket.

JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.

YM: It’s uh, it’s not good.

JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?

GA: I understand.

JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p…do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Page 68:

GA: ..don’t feel good.

YM: Here come on let’s go for a walk. We’ll take a walk and (Inaudible)...

(Mr. Anthony and Corporal Melich left room Mr. Anthony isn’t feeling good).

Page 70:

YM: I think we got everything we need.

JA: Alright.

YM: Yeah, George isn’t feeling good, he’s throwing up back here and ah, he’s waiting on Lee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=10325.240;num_replies=288

thanks for posting this, Janet.  I was thinking I was crazy earlier when I posted that George had puked when those photos were discussed.  Some other monkey told me I was wrong.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:55 PM »

Better picture of the bracelet here: http://www.daylife.com/photo/067h66a5Ja6pG?__site=daylife&q=Cindy+Anthony
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »

Right, but she jumped from chlorofrm search in March, back to January, to Ricardo's house, pictures in January, now on Ricardo's puter?  I am just not getting the connection.

Nokia and Canon cameras  March 19, 2008 the pic was taken

Isn't March 19th the same date as one of the chloroform searches on the computer?

Im not positive of it exactly but the same time frame.
March 19 is also Casey's birthday.  Hmmm maybe she searched for this stuff because she was pissy that she couldn't go out and party like she wanted to???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2011, 12:24:06 PM »

Was it stress or ... was it the internet/computer images of his daughter that made Casey's father physically sick during the interview with investigators ... internet/computer images that Sergeant John Allen warned George were "pretty bad"?

Janet

++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY

Page 46:

JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo…

JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.

JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?

JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p…do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Page 68:

Page 70:

YM: Yeah, George isn’t feeling good, he’s throwing up back here and ah, he’s waiting on Lee.

This is taken out of context due to the editing.. if you read the whole transcript without skipping over 26 pages, it will show he gets sick at the very end, not after viewing pictures. I can edit anything to have it say what I wanted also.. thats why I have been looking for the video for the past 6 weeks

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »

I am confused as to why Linda is going into this photo and chlorform and Ricardo?  Am I missing some connection?

Maybe they are going to tie her searches into that date. They also said she used HIS computer, so maybe they are going to imply she got her idea from that or even that she posted that picture on his profile.

When all is said and done ... Ricardo's image imples that Casey's chloroform internet searches had a foundation that implied wrongdoing ... wrongdoing that would render a victim incapacitated.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/07/is-jose-baez-becoming-a-celebrity/
Is Jose Baez becoming a celebrity?
Nancy Grace speaks to a woman who had her photo taken with Jose Baez outside the courthouse in Orlando.
June 7th, 2011
08:03 AM ET
Video at link.

See how the blonde on the left is leaning into Bobo? It doesnt look like he just jumped in. I despise him but I dont think she was being truthful to NG. The picture doesnt lie

Thanks for posting this Trimm!!

Hi FAMOM!

To me it looks like Jose jumped in the middle and back a little from them and they had to part away from him..and whomever took the pic told these ladies to lean in a little to get them in the shot. 

Since she is with a radio station I don't know what her point would be in lying about the photo..and it does seem to be how Jose rolls..thinking he is a celebrity and working it..he's preparing for his next job as a talking head.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2011, 12:25:50 PM »

Not sure about the searches, but isn't March 19th slore's birthday? Or there abouts...

Yes, March 19 is Casey's birthday

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »

Janet

++++

CASE NUMBER – 08-069208
JULY 24th, 2008
JA – SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
GA – MR. GEORGE ANTHONY

Page 46:

Page 68:

Page 70:

This is taken out of context due to the editing.. if you read the whole transcript without skipping over 26 pages, it will show he gets sick at the very end, not after viewing pictures. I can edit anything to have it say what I wanted also.. thats why I have been looking for the video for the past 6 weeks

Thanks for clairifying, but what in the heck would make him vomit unless he had the flu???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.