April 19, 2024, 06:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Films Gang Rape Ordeal - Sydney, Australia  (Read 6099 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 05, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »

TEEN FILMS GANG RAPE ORDEAL

Kara Lawrence April 04, 2007 02:16pm
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

A 17-year-old girl was gang-raped by two teens while others watched and filmed the attack on a mobile phone, before forwarding the obscene footage to Sydney school students.
Liverpool police this morning arrested five 17-year-old boys over the horrific attack.

It occurred in January but it was not until nine days ago that the victim, from Sydney's southwest, took the brave step of coming forward to police - despite being threatened and told to stay silent.

Three of those arrested - including a high school student from southwest Sydney - will face Parramatta Childrens Court this afternoon. One of them is alleged to be one of the two principal attackers.

The other two face court tomorrow.

The attack occurred at a private home in southwest Sydney. Two teenage boys subjected the victim to forced, degrading sexual acts while three other teenage males watched.

One of those watching filmed the attack on a videophone. The footage was later forwarded to a number of others, including of students of at least one Sydney high school.

The school authorities were alerted to the images around the same time the victim came forward to police.

Liverpool detectives plan to investigate and charge anyone who has forwarded the images either via phone or internet. Jail terms of up to three years apply.

Police raided homes in Green Valley, Kemps Creek and Miller at 7am today and found one youth at his workplace.

One of the youths arrested this morning is accused of being among the two principal attackers. All five are being charged with aggravated sexual assault, a term that attracts a maximum 20-year jail term.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »

I would like to know what punishment/conviction these freaks got. I find no updates.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.