April 30, 2024, 05:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164662 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy Lurkers!   Laughing  Laughing
 Happy Easter to ya'll !!

I see 4  registered users on line now..
Angiex911dsptchr, Elaine, mishy, snoopy

and  20 guests?   LOL
we have lots of company  Laughing

LOL  I looked again.. some left now!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »

You arnt stirring up !~!!
  I am amazed at these pics now after 2 friggin years?  Evil or Very Mad
 Some ass had to have PLANTED them IMO
Please tell me you see what I do, so I do not think that I am totally losing it , granted it is not as clear as the other, I had to tilt my head to the right a lil to see it...
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2007, 08:26:27 PM »

Happy Easter to ya'll !!

and  20 guests?   LOL

Hope we aren't scaring anyone away with my talk of little heads all over
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »

Please tell me you see what I do, so I do not think that I am totally losing it , granted it is not as clear as the other, I had to tilt my head to the right a lil to see it...

You are not loosing it!!!   Laughing
 If you are , I am, Klaas and Cbb and others are then too.
   Elaine its so obvious those photos were messed with way back when.
  WHO did it?  Assholes.
  The pic of natalee supposed dancing on the bar? I have looked at the orginal pic over and over at the beach with her friends.. Sad
   It was posted on there on purpose IMO. her ARM is bent the SAME way as it is in that beach potoh woth her friends. I can see the difference in her shirt.. thet stripes are not right..
  ONly thinkg I had trouble seeing was the upside down bottles in the bar. I no jack shit about photoshop I admite. But they way KLAAS posted the pics.. its sooooooooooooooooo  Obvious someone  fu**ed with that pic long ago.  I nkow its Easter and all.. and hope who did it goes straight to hell.   Twisted Evil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »

Sleuth posted last night that she thinks the little head is a bartender bending down and getting a bottle from under the bar.  Seems kindof small to me to be that?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: April 07, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »

Happy Easter to ya'll !!

and  20 guests?   LOL

Hope we aren't scaring anyone away with my talk of little heads all over

LMAO  It isnt you!~!  Its me!  Smile   I get on and folks leave!  HA HA
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2007, 08:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sleuth posted last night that she thinks the little head is a bartender bending down and getting a bottle from under the bar.  Seems kindof small to me to be that?

Klaas I read Sleuths post..  I love her to death.. but I disagree with her this time  Sad  I hope she dont get mad about it.   No way is it a bar tender  IMO bending to get a bottle, drink   etc.
  That pic is totally F'd up IMO, now that you and CBB habve pointed out certain things.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2007, 08:39:11 PM »

You are not loosing it!!!   Laughing
 If you are , I am, Klaas and Cbb and others are then too.
   Elaine its so obvious those photos were messed with way back when.
  WHO did it?  Assholes.
  The pic of natalee supposed dancing on the bar? I have looked at the orginal pic over and over at the beach with her friends.. Sad
   It was posted on there on purpose IMO. her ARM is bent the SAME way as it is in that beach potoh woth her friends. I can see the difference in her shirt.. thet stripes are not right..
  ONly thinkg I had trouble seeing was the upside down bottles in the bar. I no jack shit about photoshop I admite. But they way KLAAS posted the pics.. its sooooooooooooooooo  Obvious someone  fu**ed with that pic long ago.  I nkow its Easter and all.. and hope who did it goes straight to hell.   Twisted Evil
There are some spiteful people who will stop at nothing to do character assasination of Natalee and her family. It is sickening.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »

If SLEUTH does come on..  I hope she can post those images she posted long aog form the Basin..   Carpe has been posting things, but I wanna see Sleuths again. I ddint save them then, I was ignorant then to photobucket.  Unless someone else has them saved ans can post them???
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Need to run to the store, will be right back  Wink

Back and groceries put away  Wink

I have this new theory....your DH writes the "run to store, BRB" when you call him from checkout..... Laughing

MERE!!  LMAo
 Did you see my post back to you about the discs I have? Do you need them for your lappy?  Dont buy them. I have them. It sucked this PC didnt come with them. I dont want to see anyone else go thru what I did!!

Angie....thanks.....you are too kind....you need to keep those discs for the future....and I am just acting moody about this new laptop....maybe for another few weeks....It is too expensive to stay mad at it forever... Wink

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2007, 08:41:37 PM »

Angie - Sleuth has been to Aruba many times and I'm sure she's been to CnC.  She would know better than I.  I still think it looks too small but I respect Sleuth's opinion on it.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:10 PM »

I'm a tad confused on the pictures re: supposedly Natalee dancing on the bar at CandC

The first picture I remember of it was that "they" ref; to the man looking up as the Dutch Marine and I never saw Natalee in the picture at all. I do remember seeing what was by his right elbow... I thought he was holding a non=lit cig.

I thought something was wrong with my jpeg as I didn't ever see Natalee until these picts now being posted.

Was on RWV and the a travel site before coming here.

If she were dancing on the bar wouldn't where the picture now puts her, wouldn't the girl be looking straight on to her and not sidewise?

A digital camera not on manual settings or a throw away camera... wouldn't the white of his shirt make the background blurry? but it picks up on the girls outfit to the right so clearly so I would think Natalee's top and skirt would be clearer if the picture was real.

I leave all this stuff up to Klaas and CBB and those who know picts and photoshop... Just wondering.

Happy Easter and Pass over all... stay safe and warm.

Justice for Natalee

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:13 PM »

Klaas I read Sleuths post..  I love her to death.. but I disagree with her this time  Sad  I hope she dont get mad about it.   No way is it a bar tender  IMO bending to get a bottle, drink   etc.
  That pic is totally F'd up IMO, now that you and CBB habve pointed out certain things.
I love sleuth to death too. I do not think she will get mad if we all have diff. opinions about the picture. I have to disagree with her theory too. Although it is a plausible theory in some events, the bartender would have had to be standing back a lot further to appear that small bending down. I think the picture was photoshopped in several areas, IMHO
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »

I have this new theory....your DH writes the "run to store, BRB" when you call him from checkout..... Laughing

MERE!!  LMAo
 Did you see my post back to you about the discs I have? Do you need them for your lappy?  Dont buy them. I have them. It sucked this PC didnt come with them. I dont want to see anyone else go thru what I did!!

Angie....thanks.....you are too kind....you need to keep those discs for the future....and I am just acting moody about this new laptop....maybe for another few weeks....It is too expensive to stay mad at it forever... Wink
Howdy Mere!! I don't get to "see"  you often, good to see you here!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2007, 08:45:17 PM »

MERE!!  LMAo

Mere,
  I nkow how you feel!  You sent me somethign before  !!  Smile
Let me help yah Mere!!  KI can mail them to you.. and you can mail them back if you want.  Dont buy them.its expensive!!!  I cannot help you with a backup disc. but others I can.   Smile  and I do not MIND!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2007, 08:46:23 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
I'm a tad confused on the pictures re: supposedly Natalee dancing on the bar at CandC

The first picture I remember of it was that "they" ref; to the man looking up as the Dutch Marine and I never saw Natalee in the picture at all. I do remember seeing what was by his right elbow... I thought he was holding a non=lit cig.

I thought something was wrong with my jpeg as I didn't ever see Natalee until these picts now being posted.

Was on RWV and the a travel site before coming here.

If she were dancing on the bar wouldn't where the picture now puts her, wouldn't the girl be looking straight on to her and not sidewise?

A digital camera not on manual settings or a throw away camera... wouldn't the white of his shirt make the background blurry? but it picks up on the girls outfit to the right so clearly so I would think Natalee's top and skirt would be clearer if the picture was real.

I leave all this stuff up to Klaas and CBB and those who know picts and photoshop... Just wondering.

Happy Easter and Pass over all... stay safe and warm.

Justice for Natalee
Hi IBE! Same to you!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2007, 08:50:43 PM »

MERE!!  LMAo

Howdy Mere!! I don't get to "see"  you often, good to see you here!

Hi Elaine....I am here all the time....just up in a tree..... Very Happy
Hit the on button at about 8 a.m. with Leslie and Peaches.....and turn it off when they start talking about "little heads".... Laughing

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »

Angie - Sleuth has been to Aruba many times and I'm sure she's been to CnC.  She would know better than I.  I still think it looks too small but I respect Sleuth's opinion on it.

I redpect her as well,trust me!
   It des look little.. I dunno Klaas.. I am lucky I can turn my pc on and off.. and figured out how to print...  adding a disc helped..LOL
  Not dissin  Sleuth here at all..
  Hell, it took me a year to learn photobucket,  LOL
   Seeing those pics now and from before?  Something is wrong Sad
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2007, 08:54:11 PM »

Hiya, monkeys!

Anyone have that bar photo without the highlight of "Nat"?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

I redpect her as well,trust me!
   It des look little.. I dunno Klaas.. I am lucky I can turn my pc on and off.. and figured out how to print...  adding a disc helped..LOL
  Not dissin  Sleuth here at all..
  Hell, it took me a year to learn photobucket,  LOL
   Seeing those pics now and from before?  Something is wrong Sad

Angie - I know you aren't dissing Sleuth and neither am I.  I respect her opinion on this but I still think it looks too small.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.