April 26, 2024, 05:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164600 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 02:35:39 PM »

SMARMY or SWARMY?  Guess it doesn't matter... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »

2NJSons: with Paulus it works both ways.
 Cool

Steve Holloway told me not to hate! I am gonna listen to him...

really I am...

errr... just gonna hang on to it for a few more days tho'  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
2NJSons: with Paulus it works both ways.
 Cool

Steve Holloway told me not to hate! I am gonna listen to him...

really I am...

errr... just gonna hang on to it for a few more days tho'  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFL

stop it

on second thought

please dont  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »

SORRY CHARLIE!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Klaas do you remember these posts made at aruba.com?
Some of this info was also at RWV (may have been brought there)

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 05-29-05 20:18 Ok I just got back from the glorious Island just 15 minutes ago and feel compelled to write this.I loved your Island and will be back next year. My problem is I posted a truthfull post on Amsterdam Manor's web site and they did not post it. I will post it here and hopefully people who are making reservations will be told the truth about the place.I loved the hotel. The service was great and the staff was friendly. The mini mart was not open all the time it was supposed to be but ok, I did not need cigarettes anyway. The airconditioner worked marginally at best and always seemed to shut off in the middle of the night. Clean rooms and the maid service was great!The food was good small portions for what I thought was alot of money. Filo the bartender was subperb. Very nice to talk to and tells you all about the island.Will look him up when we come back.Managers should give him a raise, he is an asset.My problem is the smell of POOP!!!They back up to the sewer dump spot at the back of the hotel and when that breeze kids in...

WHOA! Re: Missing Girl
Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-03-05 13:13 There was kinda of a shady guy that gave me the creeps that was staying at the Amsterdam manor when we were there last week. He claimed to be a foreign exchange student but kinda looked to old to be a student.. Maybe they could check it out.

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-06-05 19:08
I find this so distressing!My husband and I were on a snorkel tour with this young lady and her friends and we have pictures of them. I just don't understand why it was our destiny to have met her only briefly, and to laugh and enjoy the sun and ocean and the beautiful day...then to have this happen.Why did god put her into our lives only for a fleeting moment?Why were the stars of destiny lined up that way that particular day? I am praying for her safe return and for the entire family. I have had Fox news on for a week straight with all the updates. I wish I could be there to help and God Bless all the fine Aruban people who are helping.This will not keep us fromvisiting your Island...And please remember....Evil moves fast but good moves faster.

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-07-05 21:04
I was contacted tonight by MSNBC to share my experience with the world about the day I spent with those teenagers on the boat trip.I do not feel right about talking about it with the world until after I have spoke directly with her family.I spoke with another lady from a tv station in Birmingham, Alabama too.I just can't in good, moral standing comment on what I saw that day, or comment on the way those kids acted. We are all not naive , we were all kids once.When Natalee's family returns home with her, I will send them the photos I have and they can do with them as they see fit. I just don't feel that I should capitalize on this tragedy.I kinda got the feeling that there would've been a spin put on it like it was "Girls Gone Wild".Am I wrong?

This was posted at RWV then was removed by Dan

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 pm Post subject:

DT wrote:
Quote from riehlworldview.com: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dan, why did you delete the other posts from yesterday proving that Michelle GUmm lied about being in C&C the night Natalee disapeared? Her post on aruba.com is date and time stamped and proves she was not even in Aruba then. Her subsequent posts (aside from the one you have on your front page) show her interest in being famous. Why do people lie on message boards? Who knows, but Dan, you still have her post on your front page AFTER you've been shown that she is bogus. WHY? (Note how she works in the exchange student story?) PLEASE NOTE THE DATE AND TIME STAMP OF HER FIRST POST! Again her are a few of her posts. Some are from Aruba.com.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 03:08:24 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »

hiya yapperz!

------------------
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 03:09:50 PM »

How ya doing carpe??? Keep up the good work. Love your pics   Laughing

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 03:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Klaas do you remember these posts made at aruba.com?
Some of this info was also at RWV (may have been brought there)

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 05-29-05 20:18 Ok I just got back from the glorious Island just 15 minutes ago and feel compelled to write this.I loved your Island and will be back next year. My problem is I posted a truthfull post on Amsterdam Manor's web site and they did not post it. I will post it here and hopefully people who are making reservations will be told the truth about the place.I loved the hotel. The service was great and the staff was friendly. The mini mart was not open all the time it was supposed to be but ok, I did not need cigarettes anyway. The airconditioner worked marginally at best and always seemed to shut off in the middle of the night. Clean rooms and the maid service was great!The food was good small portions for what I thought was alot of money. Filo the bartender was subperb. Very nice to talk to and tells you all about the island.Will look him up when we come back.Managers should give him a raise, he is an asset.My problem is the smell of POOP!!!They back up to the sewer dump spot at the back of the hotel and when that breeze kids in...

WHOA! Re: Missing Girl
Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-03-05 13:13 There was kinda of a shady guy that gave me the creeps that was staying at the Amsterdam manor when we were there last week. He claimed to be a foreign exchange student but kinda looked to old to be a student.. Maybe they could check it out.

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-06-05 19:08
I find this so distressing!My husband and I were on a snorkel tour with this young lady and her friends and we have pictures of them. I just don't understand why it was our destiny to have met her only briefly, and to laugh and enjoy the sun and ocean and the beautiful day...then to have this happen.Why did god put her into our lives only for a fleeting moment?Why were the stars of destiny lined up that way that particular day? I am praying for her safe return and for the entire family. I have had Fox news on for a week straight with all the updates. I wish I could be there to help and God Bless all the fine Aruban people who are helping.This will not keep us fromvisiting your Island...And please remember....Evil moves fast but good moves faster.

Author: Michele Gumm (---.newhav01.mi.comcast.net) Date: 06-07-05 21:04
I was contacted tonight by MSNBC to share my experience with the world about the day I spent with those teenagers on the boat trip.I do not feel right about talking about it with the world until after I have spoke directly with her family.I spoke with another lady from a tv station in Birmingham, Alabama too.I just can't in good, moral standing comment on what I saw that day, or comment on the way those kids acted. We are all not naive , we were all kids once.When Natalee's family returns home with her, I will send them the photos I have and they can do with them as they see fit. I just don't feel that I should capitalize on this tragedy.I kinda got the feeling that there would've been a spin put on it like it was "Girls Gone Wild".Am I wrong?

This was posted at RWV then was removed by Dan

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 pm Post subject:

DT wrote:
Quote from riehlworldview.com: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dan, why did you delete the other posts from yesterday proving that Michelle GUmm lied about being in C&C the night Natalee disapeared? Her post on aruba.com is date and time stamped and proves she was not even in Aruba then. Her subsequent posts (aside from the one you have on your front page) show her interest in being famous. Why do people lie on message boards? Who knows, but Dan, you still have her post on your front page AFTER you've been shown that she is bogus. WHY? (Note how she works in the exchange student story?) PLEASE NOTE THE DATE AND TIME STAMP OF HER FIRST POST! Again her are a few of her posts. Some are from Aruba.com.

Yes I do and I remember the date issue.  The posts are probably still at ARuba.com
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 03:27:11 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 03:30:19 PM »

Laughing

TY YAP!!

------------------
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 03:34:51 PM »

Klaas I've had this pic tucked back

Notice Lee doesn't appear to be wearing the white skirt from the beach pic
Her top looks more like a dress in this pic

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »

Yapperz - yes I see that and it may not be Lee at all at the bar.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »

Why does the bartender squatting down behind the bar look just like Joran, I wonder.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »

Here are some of Michelle Gumms original posts from aruba.com.  These are going to blow the margins...sorry.  All the posts are still at the aruba.com website.

This first post looks like she' is posting from Aruba:

She posts this after she returns.  Also, it does appear it's possible she was on the snorkling trip on 5/28 which is the day Natalee was.

Then I started noticing something familiar with the posts.  CARPE do you see it? Wink

Edited to add the link to all of Michelle Gumm's posts at aruba.com

http://www.aruba.com/msgbrd/search.php?f=1&search=gumm&globalsearch=0&match=3&date=0&fldauthor=1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Why does the bartender squatting down behind the bar look just like Joran, I wonder.

Cool

Looks too small to be the bartender squatting too, but who knows  Wink
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »

More Michigan trolls!!!!!!! Razz

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
More Michigan trolls!!!!!!! Razz

Doesn't that last post sound like you know who?  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »

LOVE IT WHEN THAT LI'L F'R

PUNCHES THOSE CAPS... for inflection too. I think I know that loser.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »

very much so. did it have an email address? Cool

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.