April 30, 2024, 05:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164664 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2007, 09:37:10 PM »

Just as an aside... have we seen a picture of any of the Aruban women where they look geniunely attractive? EVER?

I don't even see anything in Arlene.

It's the old "face-is-the-expression-of-the-soul" effect.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2007, 09:38:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - do you remember if that Natalee dancing on the bar photo was ever shown on the MSM news?

I am trying to remember, Klaas.  I will email Tyler and ask her as well as sometimes she remembers what I forget and vice versa.  She can ask her DH as well as I noticed he was online and posting that night as well.  Also Wreck was.  

I tend to think that it was on TV but can't recall a particular host/hostess.  Anyone remember who interviewed Dan?  When he burped?  Maybe that is what he was talking about.

But will post or email if I can pin down anything about which I am certain.  Hard to go that far back now.

How about Janet?  She remembers so well.  She might recall.

Also Buckeye has good memory.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Also this picture that's been enhanced:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 07, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Klaas just found this pic in my stash. Look next to the guy at the bar. It looks like the gal standing next to him is blonde & has on a black n white dress.
Am I seeing things?

I see what you are saying but that photo you've posted has been messed with too much, IMO.  I think the one I just posted is clearer and shows the colors correctly, IMO.

Edited to add:  What you are seeing that looks black and white is actually a bottle of beer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think the girl in the immediate foreground IS Lee Broughton, the outfit is the exact same and it is even more intricate than Natalee's.

HOWEVER... the hair is all wrong. In the pic with "Natalee" the hair is piled up at the top of the head entirely differently than in other pictures of Lee. In fact, it looks like a beehive cut on top. That is a Photoshop effect for sure, someone increased the fullness of her hair on top to cover the rough edges of the "Natalee" image spliced in just above it.

Otherwise, "Natalee's" arm wouldn't have been long enough to disappear behind the hair.  Wink

SB,
You are correct that the hair is all wrong for Lee.  See her hair on the beach then we have this frizzy mess in the C&C photo.  Filled by shopping probably.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 07, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »

Klaas it could be the beer bottle that looks like a dress   Shocked
But still can see blonde hair & Lee's isn't that color

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 07, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »

Klaas just found this pic in my stash. Look next to the guy at the bar. It looks like the gal standing next to him is blonde & has on a black n white dress.
Am I seeing things?

I see what you are saying but that photo you've posted has been messed with too much, IMO.  I think the one I just posted is clearer and shows the colors correctly, IMO.

Look again, Klaas.  You can see this blond hair sticking out behind Lee's in that other photo.

I am beginning to think Lee may have been inserted as well.  Where is CBB?  The two of you and carpe need to check out the possibility that Lee is also inserted OVER this other person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »

Klaas it could be the beer bottle that looks like a dress   Shocked
But still can see blonde hair & Lee's isn't that color

The small photo you posted and the large one I just posted has been over highlighted and contract.  The guys shirt looks white when it's actually plaid.  I would not go by the color of Lee's hair in that photo.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2007, 09:47:42 PM »

If you have an image-editing program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, increase the gamma level to about 1.35. You will see that the entire area below the arm, in the region of the hair profile and the background with what appears to be bottles, ALL of that, has a messy pixellation pattern and shows much evidence of having been altered. The original is dark and you can't see the effect.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »

Anna and Yapperz - I do see what you are seeing with the blonde hair and it's entirely possible that Lee has also been photoshopped into that picture.  There are definately areas around Lee's head that look like it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
If you have an image-editing program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, increase the gamma level to about 1.35. You will see that the entire area below the arm, in the region of the hair profile and the background with what appears to be bottles, ALL of that, has a messy pixellation pattern and shows much evidence of having been altered. The original is dark and you can't see the effect.

Yes SB - that's what I've been trying to say

To me the bottles under the sign actually appear to be upside down too.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 07, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »

Lee's skirt... I tend to differ... her elbow comes to almost 1/2 down in the photo at the beach and there's enough fabric under the elbow to have the same top and the same skirt... the skirt would be much lower under the table.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 07, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Lee's skirt... I tend to differ... her elbow comes to almost 1/2 down in the photo at the beach and there's enough fabric under the elbow to have the same top and the same skirt... the skirt would be much lower under the table.

Good point but now that you mention it, doesn't her arm from her shoulder to her elbow look awefully long in the bar photo, Lee's? Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 07, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 07, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  Just stopped in to see if FOB or RU imploded yet or if Joran or anyone had confessed yet.   Wink  As for the picture, I have to wonder why this pic would be photoshopped?  What was it supposed to show?  It's not in any way incriminating.   Confused

Oh, and Happy Easter!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 07, 2007, 10:00:50 PM »

Absolutely, oh my gosh, this picture is something!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 07, 2007, 10:00:54 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Good point but now that you mention it, doesn't her arm from her shoulder to her elbow look awefully long in the bar photo, Lee's? Shocked

To be across a table and behind a beer bottle, yes they do.  They should be smaller like the little head because of the distance.

That is why I am not wondering if she was inserted as well.

Totally fabricated photo!  

Likely not even made on the night in question and the same could well apply to the others as well.  Without Natalee being there, could have been made at any time using any people as substitutes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 07, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »

Gads, I can't find the link to the pict you had that shows it!

Off hand (no pun vs elbow) she is taller and would have a long fore arm.. but I need to see the org. pict again.

OK... my year's supply of Girl Scout cookies (to be frozen for all year) is almost gone!

I still remember a pict early on that didn't show Natalee! It showed the guy in the plaid looking to the right and what I thought was a cig in his hand, but again I never could see Natalee in the pict I saw until the one shown today.

Where is the first one? we first saw???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 07, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Evening, Monkeys.  Just stopped in to see if FOB or RU imploded yet or if Joran or anyone had confessed yet.   Wink  As for the picture, I have to wonder why this pic would be photoshopped?  What was it supposed to show?  It's not in any way incriminating.   Confused

Oh, and Happy Easter!

In the beginning the picture was to prove Natalee was wild and was dancing on the bar at CnC.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 07, 2007, 10:03:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Oh, and Happy Easter!
Same to you!...Someone messed with this picture to try and assasinate Natalee's character..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.