April 30, 2024, 01:13:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164702 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 07, 2007, 10:04:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Lee's skirt... I tend to differ... her elbow comes to almost 1/2 down in the photo at the beach and there's enough fabric under the elbow to have the same top and the same skirt... the skirt would be much lower under the table.

Good point but now that you mention it, doesn't her arm from her shoulder to her elbow look awefully long in the bar photo, Lee's? Shocked

Yes Exclamation

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2007, 10:04:41 PM »

I am about to go out to eat with family but I want to say that Lee is right on top of that camera and so she looks proportionately larger. She is a statuesque girl and she should be expected to have longer arms.

The whole area at the top of her head looks like it has been filled out with some kind of reddish-brown, unnatural coloring. It has changed the profile of her head and hair markedly.

Y'all take it from here for a while- BBL!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am about to go out to eat with family but I want to say that Lee is right on top of that camera and so she looks proportionately larger. She is a statuesque girl and she should be expected to have longer arms.

The whole area at the top of her head looks like it has been filled out with some kind of reddish-brown, unnatural coloring. It has changed the profile of her head and hair markedly.

Y'all take it from here for a while- BBL!
Happy Easter to you SB!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Evening, Monkeys.  Just stopped in to see if FOB or RU imploded yet or if Joran or anyone had confessed yet.   Wink  As for the picture, I have to wonder why this pic would be photoshopped?  What was it supposed to show?  It's not in any way incriminating.   Confused

Oh, and Happy Easter!
Same to you!...Someone messed with this picture to try and assasinate Natalee's character..

I watched about an hour of a 2-hour special tonight on Spring Break Nightmares on E!  Even the stories about the wild and crazy times the MB kids supposedly had are like Sunday morning in church compared to what was on this special report.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »

I was just catching up on a couple of pages and have to say that I was thinking the same as IBE(socks Laughing ), and was earlier thinking the same...the table was blocking the skirt...BUT, when you mention the length of the arm...then, I had to rethink.  Lee's arm does look out of proportion, now that I look at the picture.  Good grief.  Someone had posted that the shirt was different, but maybe photoshopping made it appear so...

Sorry, I'm in and out of here...have to share the computer...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Shouldn't Lee's elbow be more even with her waist? That pic looks more like it's nearer her hips. Or is it only dwarf arms like mine that have the elbow/waist proportion?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »

I want flowers in my potty, 2NJ!

What is so hilarious about the attempts to assasinate Natalee's character is what Renfro had reportedly done for a living in the US. If true, then there would be plenty of film footage.  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2007, 10:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Monkeys,

Shouldn't Lee's elbow be more even with her waist? That pic looks more like it's nearer her hips. Or is it only dwarf arms like mine that have the elbow/waist proportion?  Laughing

I'm 5'9"...maybe shrinking at this point, but I don't think body size has much to do with it....my elbow meets my waist, as you've posted.  That's what made me look at the picture more closely.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »

Well, if she was sort of leaning to the right with the right shoulder down toward the table, would this make the length of the shoulder to elbow look longer?

I still think it's funny that I thought the left hand of the man in the plaid shirt was holding an unlit cig when I first saw it and now it turns out to maybe be a picture of Joran with a bottle. Did he leave his signature when it was photoshoped? or does someone have a sick sense of humor as "of putting the drink into Natalee's rest of the arm/hand that is not showing?"

The shorter picture that was posted with the man in the green t=shirt??? Do you have a larger one of that so I can see?

TIA

I've got to find a place that's safe to eat Easter dinner tomorrow.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2007, 10:24:16 PM »

Justinsmama, I'd take flowers in a lot of things these days... Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2007, 10:24:22 PM »

Klaas,

Would you please post the photo on the beach just one more time? Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »

IBE, we're getting Outback takeout....not especially thrilled, but my MIL is calling the shots...she got hurt last weekend and this is what she wants to do and we're obliging.  Hope you find someplace that's clean, safe and yummy.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Klaas,

Would you please post the photo on the beach just one more time? Thanks.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2007, 10:32:14 PM »

sb is probably right...if that's Lee, she's so close to the camera that it may distort the proportions...I just don't know for sure after looking at all photos again.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. Is there any way to do a sort of side-by-side comparison of the bar photo and the beach photo? I know Lee's arm is bent in the beach photo, but I'm trying to see where her elbow might end up in relation to the bottom pattern on the shirt.

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2007, 10:34:52 PM »

Well, to my eyes all the elbows come to what we used to call the waist... the real waist line

OK my own arms are longer in proportion to my height but this comes at the elbow to wrist area being about an inch longer so all the sweaters I used to buy would be a tad short at the wrist. Hope I make some sense.

Am calling the American Legion Post nearby... I know who cooks there! Will see if they are serving. Am hungry already.

Used to made Hot Cross buns as a tradition. Anyone remember those??? Not to be confused with White Castle little thingies Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2007, 10:40:01 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Well, to my eyes all the elbows come to what we used to call the waist... the real waist line

OK my own arms are longer in proportion to my height but this comes at the elbow to wrist area being about an inch longer so all the sweaters I used to buy would be a tad short at the wrist. Hope I make some sense.

Am calling the American Legion Post nearby... I know who cooks there! Will see if they are serving. Am hungry already.

Used to made Hot Cross buns as a tradition. Anyone remember those??? Not to be confused with White Castle little thingies Laughing

Good...hope the Legion is serving....Hot Cross buns are a bit Easter thing...I never liked that citron fruity stuff...also found in the dreaded fruit cakes for Christmas....My Mom made them, though....and other easter breads including and Italian one that was like a basket with colored eggs intertwined in the handle.  I'd rather have pizza gaine(sp?).

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »

Good night folks.....Happy Easter...... Smile

Hope someone finds what I think is the original photo....which includes
more of Natalee ....it is one of the early photos which crashed with my computer last summer....I think IBE saw the same one.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »

Very difficult to compare.  I don't know if it's the camera angle or if she was photoshopped in, her body was stretched/skewed:

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »

Hiya Monkeys,back .....

sb I have to agree with the camera angle being the cause of what appears to be the lengthening of Lee's upper arms.

IBE I saw Martha Stewart  make Hot Cross Buns a couple of mornings ago on her show ....that's as close as I have ever gotten to them. Laughing  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.