April 30, 2024, 05:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164661 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #300 on: April 07, 2007, 11:59:09 PM »

I agree. It would have been fixed, and then pasted in. It looks like her clothes.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2007, 12:07:06 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I agree. It would have been fixed, and then pasted in. It looks like her clothes.

Hi Monkeys.  Dropping in again to give me 2 cents worth on the arm of Lee.  I don't see any dimples where an elbow would be either.  Would that make any difference?  By the way...HAPPY EASTER to all you monkeys.  Back to lurking.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »

Klaas: hang in here a couple of minutes, OK? I need some help and will post in just a sec.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2007, 12:13:42 AM »

This is the section that looks odd (color matched and blurred in). I can't remember how I did it. Oh wait! I think I just lasso and move? I'm not sure.............
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2007, 12:16:48 AM »

Klaas: hang in here a couple of minutes, OK? I need some help and will post in just a sec.

OK, but I have to take a shower in about 15 minutes, lol  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2007, 12:17:10 AM »

Happy Easter and Passover.My LW,the little Sprout the wind blows in the dark Forrest,went downtown and took those pictures.i had taken a vow of silence,until the tape was removed.I know some women like to dance,and that doesn't make them immoral.Are the native arubans afraid to dance,since it invites rape/cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »

CBB - I see what you mean by that area of the arm
IBE
Monkey Junky

??
« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2007, 12:20:44 AM »

The v shadow from the cropped hair down is odd. But if the camera reacted too much to the white plaid shirt then would there be shadows there?

What is the thinking, Klaas, that this is photoshopped...
Natalee's lack of arm?
Joran's face and bottle in picture?
Lee's hair shorter in the middle?

all of the above and more????

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Happy Easter and Passover.My LW,the little Sprout the wind blows in the dark Forrest,went downtown and took those pictures.i had taken a vow of silence,until the tape was removed.I know some women like to dance,and that doesn't make them immoral.Are the native arubans afraid to dance,since it invites rape/cat

Hi Cat - Happy Easter to you too even though it's not Easter here yet, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »

Go ahead Klaas: IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! MATCHES UP LIKE A PUZZLE PIECE!!!

I've done it clumsily, but it's a dead ringer! Come back after you're squeaky clean!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »

That split in her hair wasn't there. The top 1/2 has been added to so it's wider to compensate for the elongation. It's so obviouis!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2007, 12:25:02 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
The v shadow from the cropped hair down is odd. But if the camera reacted too much to the white plaid shirt then would there be shadows there?

Natalee's lack of arm?
Joran's face and bottle in picture? (Sleuth thinks that's the bartender - not sure)

1.  Definately Natalee and her arm
2.  Joran's face is up in the air.  Sleuth thinks it could be the bartender stooping down to get a bottle from under the counter.
3.  Lee's hair, if that is Lee could be up in a pony tail but that wouldn't account for the photoshopped part above her head and below Natalee's arm.
4.  There are other issues with the background.  Personally I think the bottles right under the sign are messed with.  
5.  Lee's arm looks too long - CBB and are looking into it but possible it could be camera angle.
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2007, 12:31:18 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"

Hi Monkeys.  Dropping in again to give me 2 cents worth on the arm of Lee.  I don't see any dimples where an elbow would be either.  Would that make any difference?  By the way...HAPPY EASTER to all you monkeys.  Back to lurking.

Hi My Monkeys,
I too wanted to give an opinion on Lee's arm, plus the blonde hair.  I saw on that real skinny picture a small slice of blonde hair and in the other picture, that same small slice of blonde hair is added to the back of Lee's hair, like they forgot to erase it. Her arm is way too long for her body.IMO
An off topic remark had to share.  Last night while sitting at table w/lap top reading my Monkeys.  We had overnight guests because of ice storm.    They have a two year old boy, he crawled up in to my lap and sat quietly, layed his head against me and said "WOOK, pointing at my screen. I looked, as he waved at the screen to Patti's little avitar.  I said, " that's Patti" for about the next 30 minutes I tryed to scroll Patti out of sight. It was cute for about the first 15 times, Hi Patti, Hi Patti, Hi Patti.
Wook, hi Patti, hi Patti, hi Patti.  Not used to that, I got to go to bed. Rolling Eyes
Night Monkeys, and Happy Easter to all......

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 08, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »

Go ahead Klaas: IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! MATCHES UP LIKE A PUZZLE PIECE!!!

I've done it clumsily, but it's a dead ringer! Come back after you're squeaky clean!  Wink

I need to take a shower now will have to work on it after.  Go ahead and post your roughly done one.

Be back in a bit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 08, 2007, 12:34:13 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Vacation … Arribe Aruba, NOT. Nice Try by the ATA … Aruba. “One Unhappy Island”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/08/aruba-vacation-arribe-aruba-not-nice-try-by-the-ata-aruba-one-unhappy-island/

Red is going to post the photoshopped pictures Monday.
Now I really have to get in the shower, lol  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 08, 2007, 12:35:18 AM »

Wow... a fun Saturday night! Two Ms. Holmes investigating the picutre. Love it. Keep up the good work!

Does anyone have the picture that I saw where I couldn't even find Natalee?? It's just like this one but without Natalee? and was posted early on.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 08, 2007, 12:38:34 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"

Natalee's lack of arm?
Joran's face and bottle in picture? (Sleuth thinks that's the bartender - not sure)

1.  Definately Natalee and her arm
2.  Joran's face is up in the air.  Sleuth thinks it could be the bartender stooping down to get a bottle from under the counter.
3.  Lee's hair, if that is Lee could be up in a pony tail but that wouldn't account for the photoshopped part above her head and below Natalee's arm.
4.  There are other issues with the background.  Personally I think the bottles right under the sign are messed with.  
5.  Lee's arm looks too long - CBB and are looking into it but possible it could be camera angle.

hi everybody...when I first saw this picture way back when, I was also thinking that Lee's shirt looked way longer than it did in the group pic...The other stuff was much less obvious to me, but now it's not since you great minds have pointed it out. Great work monkeys. Happy Easter all!!  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 08, 2007, 12:48:01 AM »

Klaas,  where you did the small box showing supposedly Natalee's v neck outfit, what is the red glob just to the right and above the v ? If they photoshopped it from the beach photo why a red blob there?

Was she wearing a big necklace? I don't see anything holding it.

I agree... it looks as if the upper shoulder of "Lee" has another shoulder attached to blond hair making it distorted, like a shoulder and a 1/4 more.

Has anyone found the org. photo yet?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 08, 2007, 12:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Evening, Monkeys.  Just stopped in to see if FOB or RU imploded yet or if Joran or anyone had confessed yet.   Wink  As for the picture, I have to wonder why this pic would be photoshopped?  What was it supposed to show?  It's not in any way incriminating.   Confused

Oh, and Happy Easter!

LilPuma, I was wondering the same thing.  I do not think any of her friends have ever denied in interviews and FBI 302 statments what Joran claimed in regards to Natalee's behavior at Carlos 'N Charlies.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2006

MACCALLUM: When you listen to some of the details, you know, some pretty graphic details about what was going on in that bar — he claimed that he was doing jelly shots, which I guess you sort of drink off somebody's stomach as they lay on the bar, all sorts of things about your daughter and what was going on there. What I'm curious about is did any of those connect with what her friends told you, who were also there in the bar with her that night?

HOLLOWAY: I think they, all the kids were there for, of course, their high school graduation, and they were all having a good time. And you know, I understand that some of that is true.

Exactly, SOME of that is true.

But they have had Natalee doing everything from having breakfast with strangers, dinner with unknown older men, meeting a stranger on the plane down, before she even gets to C&C where Joran claims she was very aggressive toward him.

I just doubt she was that interested in just Joran.  I never heard any of them confirm all Joran's claims.  She wasn't even expecting him to appear there.  Sure, some of what he says is likely true but with the way he exaggerates and lies about everything else, it would just be odd if that is the one and only part of anything he is telling the truth about.

I agree with what Dave says that some of it likely is true but doubt all is because if so, that is the sole time Joran told the truth about anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 08, 2007, 12:55:50 AM »

I am looking closer at your insert. It looks as if there is a chain on the blob up around the left shoulder??? or do I need better glasses???? Embarassed

Didn't there used to be a rumor about a necklace found of hers and shown to her mother?

Oh I wish I had a large monitor rather than a laptop.

Klaas, can you zoom more into her neckline and see what is there?

When you dance your chest can get red but it is all over not just a lop=sided blob.

Did Joran's mom ever discribe the bra besides the panties? or was there one built in the outfit? I also remember someone saying she had her bathing suit under the outfit also?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.