April 30, 2024, 12:17:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164696 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 08, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas,  where you did the small box showing supposedly Natalee's v neck outfit, what is the red glob just to the right and above the v ? If they photoshopped it from the beach photo why a red blob there?

Was she wearing a big necklace? I don't see anything holding it.

I agree... it looks as if the upper shoulder of "Lee" has another shoulder attached to blond hair making it distorted, like a shoulder and a 1/4 more.

Has anyone found the org. photo yet?

I found that picture on one of the NH sites.  Someone cropped one of the beach photos and inserted it into the bar photo just to show that it appeared to be Natalee's top in the bar photo.  I don't know who did that.  That's why you see the red, it's actually part of Lee's outfit, I believe from the beach photo.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 08, 2007, 12:57:37 AM »

Klaas,  where you did the small box showing supposedly Natalee's v neck outfit, what is the red glob just to the right and above the v ? If they photoshopped it from the beach photo why a red blob there?

Was she wearing a big necklace? I don't see anything holding it.

I agree... it looks as if the upper shoulder of "Lee" has another shoulder attached to blond hair making it distorted, like a shoulder and a 1/4 more.

Has anyone found the org. photo yet?

IBE,
If you keep looking back through the pages, the original is there.  It's just like that cropped skinny one only darker.  When it is lightened up, then you see Natalee.  But originally if you will recall, Dan did not see Natalee either until we pointed her out to him.

Guess we were supposed to fall for that and do just that.   Rolling Eyes   But in all of them, she is there, just too dark to see in the original one.  Back several pages.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 08, 2007, 12:58:28 AM »

IBE - are you talking about the insert of Natalee in the white frame above the guys head?  If so, that is a cropped photo from the beach photo someone inserted to show the top in the bar photo looked the same.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #323 on: April 08, 2007, 01:00:38 AM »

I'm clumsy at this, but:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 08, 2007, 01:00:44 AM »

NOTE - the photo I just posted above has been over adjusted to the point you don't even see the plaid shirt that guy is wearing.  I'm only posting it as reference to Lee's arm and to explain the insert to IBE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 08, 2007, 01:01:17 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm clumsy at this, but:

WOW, great job CBB !!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: April 08, 2007, 01:02:36 AM »

The dark shadow on her back fit together like a glove if you cut out the funny looking area.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2007, 01:03:25 AM »

And the strap lines right up.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2007, 01:07:00 AM »

Hi Anna are you and your animals, plants doing OK?

I looked back for the org. but all I can find is the lightened one. So if it was in the org. then why is Joran's picture there? where I thought was the man's left hand at his right elbow/

Boy, I am sure slow! at grasping all this.

But, you all, you guys, keep up the good work! (I couldn't find hot cross buns so am eating pecan rolls! I asked the clerk at Vons for cheese balls with nuts.. she couldn't understand my English. I never have found them there.. maybe my local store isn't American enough== small rant of mine tonight!)

Think I am getting, as you, very tired of waiting for Justice for Natalee!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2007, 01:09:56 AM »

The dark shadow on her back fit together like a glove if you cut out the funny looking area.

Amazing job!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: April 08, 2007, 01:10:11 AM »

I didn't touch the strap or dark area on her back. I just cut out the area that looked smudged and "color matched" then joined them. I did cit out the same size area on her arm, and join them: it's perceptable where I joined them if you look closely. I wanted you to be able to see it. The line would virtually disappear with one swipe of the blur tool.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: April 08, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Amazing job!

You did the amazing job, Klaas. I hadn't even noticed her! That photo has more holes in it than a fine swiss cheese!  Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 08, 2007, 01:11:55 AM »

But what does it mean, CBB?  Why did they add that?  This person doesn't look like Lee at all now but is some sort of short one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 08, 2007, 01:12:51 AM »

Hi Anna are you and your animals, plants doing OK?

I looked back for the org. but all I can find is the lightened one. So if it was in the org. then why is Joran's picture there? where I thought was the man's left hand at his right elbow/

Boy, I am sure slow! at grasping all this.

But, you all, you guys, keep up the good work! (I couldn't find hot cross buns so am eating pecan rolls! I asked the clerk at Vons for cheese balls with nuts.. she couldn't understand my English. I never have found them there.. maybe my local store isn't American enough== small rant of mine tonight!)

Think I am getting, as you, very tired of waiting for Justice for Natalee!

Why would the photos be photoshopped at all?  Nothing surprises me in this case.  This photo below is the cropped orginal you can still find at RWV today.  It's photoshopped!:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: April 08, 2007, 01:13:34 AM »

Hi, IBE,
We are fine, thanks, am fixing fruit salad for tomorrow and trying to read along!

Atlanta to have coldest night in 100 years for this date.  Brrr!  Very cold here as well.

Pups doing great and mothers too now that I am cooking for them.   I wonder if they would like left over fruit salad!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #335 on: April 08, 2007, 01:15:16 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But what does it mean, CBB?  Why did they add that?  This person doesn't look like Lee at all now but is some sort of short one.

I'm not sure it's her head. It means that somebody desperately wanted to show Natalee in a bad light from the beginning. The added Lee to validate the night of her disappearance, in the same outfit they were both wearing. It means that Joran or his supporters wanted to hide her reletively sober condition and show her drunk way before they got there.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #336 on: April 08, 2007, 01:19:15 AM »

IMO, it means that Joran drugged her and that she QUICKLY was under his lead. He did that with purpose and created something ( this photo) to indicate she had been drunk all night. That makes it a far less implicating situation for himself.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 08, 2007, 01:26:26 AM »

This is just wild!  Perhaps the person who did this even thought it would make the photos very valuable and they could sell for lots of money but had to realize they would get caught at that.

I do still read how being from Alabammy, this and that and wonder if they really thought that the entire home population would turn on Natalee and abandon Beth if Natalee was drinking and dancing.  

We are all Fundamentalist Evangelicals here, you know!  Not!  But the prejudice is amazing.  Remember that Harry guy asking me how a girl could get an abortion in a Red State?  Duh, how about same as in a Blue One??

But perhaps certain Arubans did think this would so shock her home folk that Beth would go away rather than have her daughter's reputation drug through the mud?  All those Hitler's sister and slave comments, etc. do go to that early mindset of some sort of anteBellum South.  

But what a strange thing to do!  It never entered my mind they would be on to that so early.  Also makes the altering of the Deepak Skeeters tape much more easy for me to believe as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 08, 2007, 01:26:40 AM »

I am getting so excited about these pictures, I pulled out my phone cord from the computer!

Klaas, whoever did or is whomever??? oh well the person who did the insert in the white framed box did a very bad job.... Lee's red outfit on the beach doesn't come into the v neck of Natalee's v at all there! and on the left of her v neckline is an arm not some blurred thing.

Anna, I remember the picture on the RVW or whatever site.. the one where I could never see Natalee.. so what is in meant in all this someone photoshopped the picture very early on? and inserted what might be Joran?

Who took the picture, do we know? I think if Natalee was dancing where they have her dancing she'd be stepping on Lee's arm!

Anna I sent you an email a few hours ago.

So, CBB you are saying, also it's photoshopped? I liked your version better. It makes the outfit and shoulders look real, plus the hair. But when they put in the hair, they sure cut a blob out at the neckline or meant to show it going around the neck into the front and forgot to do that also.

Hang in with me, guys, it my extra-slow brain night! Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 08, 2007, 01:30:02 AM »

Klaas,
Tyler says she doesn't recall these photos ever being on TV and will checkwith her DH.  Says she remembers that the poster at RWV was the one who downloaded them so there were sent via internet and NOT negatives as I thought.  I must have been thinking of the time stamp.

Well, I have to reset the date in my camera about every otehr time I use it if I let the batteries do dead.

JT also posted at SM but under a different name and I can't remember who.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.