April 30, 2024, 04:55:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164660 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: April 08, 2007, 01:32:57 AM »

While I am on this photo stuff... I always get a funny gut level feeling  when I see the picture of the man in the green t=shirt. Do we know anything about him? Is he a Dutch Marine? DEA? CIA? FBI ALE or just a guy with too many beers?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: April 08, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »

Bar Dancing Photo...

...is "faux-tography...a fake.

Is that right?  The photo "allegedly" showing Natalee dancing on bar (portion of her left torso and arm showing) is a photo-shopped falsehood.

Pls confirm.

Thanks.  Also, IMO, the research here on this specific subject should be summarized and provided as front page sticky.  

Happy Easter morning to all you Monkeys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: April 08, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
I am getting so excited about these pictures, I pulled out my phone cord from the computer!

Klaas, whoever did or is whomever??? oh well the person who did the insert in the white framed box did a very bad job.... Lee's red outfit on the beach doesn't come into the v neck of Natalee's v at all there! and on the left of her v neckline is an arm not some blurred thing.

Anna, I remember the picture on the RVW or whatever site.. the one where I could never see Natalee.. so what is in meant in all this someone photoshopped the picture very early on? and inserted what might be Joran?

Who took the picture, do we know? I think if Natalee was dancing where they have her dancing she'd be stepping on Lee's arm!

Anna I sent you an email a few hours ago.

So, CBB you are saying, also it's photoshopped? I liked your version better. It makes the outfit and shoulders look real, plus the hair. But when they put in the hair, they sure cut a blob out at the neckline or meant to show it going around the neck into the front and forgot to do that also.

Hang in with me, guys, it my extra-slow brain night! Thanks

Oh..........it's photoshopped, for sure. IMO, they had to cut the photo they were pasting TO (The one we've accepted as real for 2 years) and increase the height. They did that to put the fake Natalee on the bar, but didn't want to show her face. They filled in the space by matching colors and blurring paint or by creating a relection of what was just above the cut.
I believe they inserted elongated Lee to establish the night and to further obscure the cut they did. They made her "bigger" just as they made Natalee bigger.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: April 08, 2007, 01:36:49 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Bar Dancing Photo...

Is that right?  The photo "allegedly" showing Natalee dancing on bar (portion of her left torso and arm showing) is a photo-shopped falsehood.

Pls confirm.

Thanks.  Also, IMO, the research here on this specific subject should be summarized and provided as front page sticky.  

Absolutely.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 08, 2007, 01:37:09 AM »

I quickly just pasted in CBB's corrected picture of Lee into the other photo.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 08, 2007, 01:38:42 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Bar Dancing Photo...

Pls confirm.

HAMMER - YES - it is a fake.  It was posted at RWV on July 22, 2005 and it is a FAKE.  Red will be doing a front page post on it Monday.  Figured everyone would be busy tomorrow anyway.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 08, 2007, 01:40:13 AM »

They needed both Lee and Natalee in the photo so no one would think to question if it was real or not.  Who would insert TWO people.

So these photos could have been taken at any time at all.  Well, up until they were posted in July, 2005.  Taken and shopped during that period.  

Guess we hicks in Alabama were supposed to be shocked to see somebody dancing on a bar??   Very Happy Say something to the effect that any girl who would do that deserved whatever happened to her?  

Wrong!   Evil or Very Mad And I want to know what else they found on Sporter's Dell that was so embarrassing.  If it has nothing to do with Natalee, I am sure there is no reason to hide it then.  I bet it is something like photoshopped pictures he has had cooked up.

We know Joran had those made up of himself and Natalee, right?  We know he emailed Dan asking that his photo be taken down from Dan's site so maybe he is behind this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 08, 2007, 01:41:12 AM »

This will be posted on the FP of SM Monday:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: April 08, 2007, 01:42:20 AM »

Klaas, I Blacked out too much when I was trying to get rid of the added width to her back, so I lost some of the guy's hand. I can redo it. Sorry!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: April 08, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »

Hi CBB,

the picture you show has Natalee on the beach in the right of the picture. I am not familiar with that one. Can the whole photo be posted, please? I don't see the white in the v neck on that one.

I was taking for granted they used the beach picture where she was on the left for part of the white in the v neck shows in that picture and in the supposedly bar one.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 08, 2007, 01:43:18 AM »

HAMMER - Then there's this.  We don't know if it's the bartender or if someone Joran was inserted into the photo:

I need to go dry my hair now, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 08, 2007, 01:45:04 AM »

That doesn't look much like Lee any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2007, 01:45:54 AM »

Goodness, don't block out the hand... it might be Joran!

Mark Furhman (sp?) says they always return to the scene of the crime... did Joran put in his own picture of handling a drink?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2007, 01:47:54 AM »

Shocked Klaas! I hadn
t seen the vertal line! OH YEAH!!! That's EXACTLY what happens when things are merged OR when things need to be sharpened after adding something!!! There are about 4 pixels that are sharpened! That ALONE proves it's been doctored!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 08, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »

In fact, there photos could have been taken any time or from any site like CoolAruba or anywhere they could find similar clothing.

IBE,
Rec'd email, thanks!  Hope you find some good food tomorrow and if not, we do have the wondrous Hope that is Easter no matter how we celebrate it!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #355 on: April 08, 2007, 01:50:34 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hi CBB,

the picture you show has Natalee on the beach in the right of the picture. I am not familiar with that one. Can the whole photo be posted, please? I don't see the white in the v neck on that one.

I was taking for granted they used the beach picture where she was on the left for part of the white in the v neck shows in that picture and in the supposedly bar one.

This is all I have, IBE. I flipped it and cropped just her upper body to work from.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: April 08, 2007, 01:50:55 AM »

Wow!

Should be delivered to RWV and stickied here.  To JQ Kelly too, though would suspect he might know...

They were manufacturing "faux-evidence" as of July 2005 to fit their story depicting Natalee as drunk who asked for it.

Unbelievable, and despicable.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2007, 01:51:13 AM »

Forgot to paste   Embarassed
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2007, 01:51:51 AM »

are you kidding me Shocked ...just logging on..and seeing this shit.....i need
some updates here Confused how was this determined.... when...by whom?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: April 08, 2007, 01:53:21 AM »

A thought... could Joran be so sick as to do this to prove to the world she was dancing and very drunk, so he wasn't at fault that she went with him, and prove all the stuff he says about her, yet put in his picture as a calling card? A trophy

Am putting on one purple Easter sock with little chicks on it and a chick glued to it and another sock that is all pink with Easter bunnies with a bunny glued to the side.

I am photoshopping my socks! Need a break; be back in a few.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.