April 30, 2024, 09:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164680 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 08, 2007, 02:21:10 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just My Opinion, but I doubt that Joran did this. I don't think he would have hired the Alabama pic done if he could have done it himself. Most definately someone did it on his behalf.............he's the only one that would have benefitted from it. K2, as well.

My bet is on Renfro. She wanted the blue eyed Dutch boy story to have teeth. Sick ho.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 08, 2007, 02:21:56 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
So the picture of the guy at the bar was labeled "Dutch Marine" and the Blue Eyed Dutch Boy was the same person.  
From Riehl World View:
"According to Dompig, Beth Twitty had contact with her daughter while she was in Aruba. Dompig tells Burrough he has taken two statements from journalist Julia Renfro, as well as a worker at the Holiday Inn, and both claim Beth Twitty told them she had gotten a call from Natalee, who said she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. "We need to know the truth," says Dompig. "Joran did not have blue eyes, so who was this boy?" Beth strenuously denies making any such statements, or having talked with Natalee while she was away.
The actual rumor behind the scenes is that Natalee met a blue-eyed Dutch Marine and was with him on the first night of the trip, prior to calling her Mother. "

Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway has said there is NO Blue Eyed Dutch Boy.  This was all rumor.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 08, 2007, 02:21:56 AM »

Hi Leslie..

Others here can confirm, but I believe it's been established that there is no man/boy in Natalee's life then.

I am questioning about a guy in a picture at C&C's in a green t-shirt who keeps appearing in posted photos and I don't know why.

Guess, I am just on a theme tonight as we all are questioning the why's of photos.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 08, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
This is just wild!  Perhaps the person who did this even thought it would make the photos very valuable and they could sell for lots of money but had to realize they would get caught at that.

I do still read how being from Alabammy, this and that and wonder if they really thought that the entire home population would turn on Natalee and abandon Beth if Natalee was drinking and dancing.  

We are all Fundamentalist Evangelicals here, you know!  Not!  But the prejudice is amazing.  Remember that Harry guy asking me how a girl could get an abortion in a Red State?  Duh, how about same as in a Blue One??

But perhaps certain Arubans did think this would so shock her home folk that Beth would go away rather than have her daughter's reputation drug through the mud?  All those Hitler's sister and slave comments, etc. do go to that early mindset of some sort of anteBellum South.  

But what a strange thing to do!  It never entered my mind they would be on to that so early.  Also makes the altering of the Deepak Skeeters tape much more easy for me to believe as well.

anna...this is the most concise representaion of the conceived sentiments of one crappy island that i have ever read.....you always amaze me with some of your comments
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 08, 2007, 02:23:00 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Just My Opinion, but I doubt that Joran did this. I don't think he would have hired the Alabama pic done if he could have done it himself. Most definately someone did it on his behalf.............he's the only one that would have benefitted from it. K2, as well.

My bet is on Renfro. She wanted the blue eyed Dutch boy story to have teeth. Sick ho.

YUP.  Make up a story and then have a picture of the BEDB Marine gazing at Natalee lustily and Joran is off the hook.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #405 on: April 08, 2007, 02:23:15 AM »

Any newspaper office would have the capability and someone who would know how to use it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: April 08, 2007, 02:24:49 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hi Leslie..

Others here can confirm, but I believe it's been established that there is no man/boy in Natalee's life then.

I am questioning about a guy in a picture at C&C's in a green t-shirt who keeps appearing in posted photos and I don't know why.

Guess, I am just on a theme tonight as we all are questioning the why's of photos.

IBE - if you are talking about this guy on the left.  His photo was taken off a webshot or coolaruba album (I forget which) and he was simply in the crowd at CnC.  I'll go look for the photo now, hold on.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #407 on: April 08, 2007, 02:25:05 AM »

YUP.  Make up a story and then have a picture of the BEDB Marine gazing at Natalee lustily and Joran is off the hook.

Actually, Leslie, that was one of the things that was "cock-eyed" about the photo. His gaze was off. He'd have had to be looking WAY up to be looking at Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 08, 2007, 02:25:10 AM »

I wonder if carpe would see any other major shopping in the photo.  Guess he will check it all out tomorrow.

Klaas,
I doubt you have had time but when you do, you might want to check out the rest of those photos as well.  Never know what you might find!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 08, 2007, 02:26:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So the picture of the guy at the bar was labeled "Dutch Marine" and the Blue Eyed Dutch Boy was the same person.  
From Riehl World View:
"According to Dompig, Beth Twitty had contact with her daughter while she was in Aruba. Dompig tells Burrough he has taken two statements from journalist Julia Renfro, as well as a worker at the Holiday Inn, and both claim Beth Twitty told them she had gotten a call from Natalee, who said she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. "We need to know the truth," says Dompig. "Joran did not have blue eyes, so who was this boy?" Beth strenuously denies making any such statements, or having talked with Natalee while she was away.
The actual rumor behind the scenes is that Natalee met a blue-eyed Dutch Marine and was with him on the first night of the trip, prior to calling her Mother. "

Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway has said there is NO Blue Eyed Dutch Boy.  This was all rumor.

i think leslie was saying...cover up from the very beginning,...why the marine was shopped in?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: April 08, 2007, 02:28:37 AM »

This effort is really disturbing. Somebody started really early attempting to defame Natalee to protect Joran.
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: April 08, 2007, 02:28:51 AM »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but this pic was posted in the same post at RWV.    It looks kinda odd to me as well.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: April 08, 2007, 02:29:02 AM »

Hiya, monkeys!

Anyone have that bar photo without the highlight of "Nat"?

The only original is this cropped version of the same picture.  But, it still shows the photoshopped areas:

Lee (Nat's friend, that's her name right?) in this pic. look how long her arm is before it gets to the elbow behind the beer.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 08, 2007, 02:30:11 AM »

QUESTION - does anyone remember if the photo of Natalee dancing on the bar in CnC was ever on the news?  Fox or MSNBC?

I don't believe it was, no.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 08, 2007, 02:30:28 AM »

Beth stated during that October meeting that there were no phone calls between Natalee and anyone in the US, during the trip.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 08, 2007, 02:31:04 AM »

not that i recall...why Confused
crazybabyborg
« Reply #416 on: April 08, 2007, 02:33:00 AM »

I'm clumsy at this, but:

This is a bit more realistic isn't it?

The arm and back was elongated to accomodate the elongated photo.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 08, 2007, 02:33:10 AM »

I don't believe there was any BEDB Marine who Natalee had dinner with and who she was in love with.  It was a fabrication by Julia Renfro.  The picture of the guy in the light colored shirt sitting at the bar at C&C's and who I have seen the picture labeled as "dutch marine" and it has now been proven to be a photoshopped picture is an attempt to take the focus off Joran.  Whew.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: April 08, 2007, 02:33:19 AM »

IBE - I'm not going to be able to find it tonight. Will find it in the morning.

Got to go.

GOODNIGHT ALL - HAPPY EASTER
crazybabyborg
« Reply #419 on: April 08, 2007, 02:35:17 AM »

Klaas, I'm glad you asked about the networks. Most networks will not air photos without being able to authenticate them with the donor. I'd bet the mortgage the donor will NEVER be named.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.