April 30, 2024, 02:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164647 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 08, 2007, 08:48:20 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I don't believe there was any BEDB Marine who Natalee had dinner with and who she was in love with.  It was a fabrication by Julia Renfro.  The picture of the guy in the light colored shirt sitting at the bar at C&C's and who I have seen the picture labeled as "dutch marine" and it has now been proven to be a photoshopped picture is an attempt to take the focus off Joran.  Whew.

Exactly! Has RenHo written all over it!

I agree.  Julia Renfro was the one who had this done.  She probably paid someone to do it.  If I remember correctly she knew how to play around with pictures.  I remember her putting Darleen's avatar in some of her photos she posted.  So right there she knows someone that can do it.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: April 08, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »

From the dark side;
NH  *did* fall in love with a blonde male on Aruba
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about4903.html
SandraK, Siddalee and Glenda are despicable liars.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 08, 2007, 09:24:31 AM »

OMG,a 18 falling in love at the beach,that lasts about 2 hours,Hisss,I don't toungues,but I will try it.It is cold.The geese are flying north now.Funny wierd things are going on and I am a simple cat.I watched two women doance their way up on the stage at Rod Stewart concert,and one of them is what we call a dowager,today.

Live with hope,looking for justice
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2007, 09:27:07 AM »

With diseased swiss cheese hole filled brains like this
with access tp computers and the Internet, is there
any wonder why so many of the facts in this case
are twisted?

---Archived RWV post

Topic: Joran Lying About Natalee - Once Out Of Hundreds Of Times

Peter The reason he lied was because he was scared he would get into trouble because of leaving Natalee on the beach, and Jug Twitty was being particularly nasty. He does not sound like a nice man, even pushing women around!! Joran thought he was going to get punched and Paulus had to intervene at one point. He was a 17 year old boy, perhaps when he put two and two together he realised that Natalee was telling him that she did not want to go back at all. From the get go, Joran's girlfriend Melody was saying that Natalee was pregnant, and was speaking as though she knew this for definite. Then along comes the letters, apparently from Natalee, saying the same and that they contain her DNA as proof. If this turns out to be true, then there are going to be a lot of red faces, but I wonder how many people will have the guts to apologise? By the way, Joran never said it was the security guards, they were picked up because they were suspected of having articles that were not theirs.

Posted by: annie | Saturday, December 17, 2005 at 12:49 AM

-----

This crap remains posted to this day?

Question

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2007, 09:29:47 AM »

Cool

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: April 08, 2007, 09:34:46 AM »

ITT Industries, System Division (ITT), Colorado Springs, Colo., is being awarded a $7,876,673 firm-fixed-price with cost-reimbursable line items contract. This contract covers performing all support operations necessary to perform Forward Operating Location – Base Operating Support (FOL-BOS) services in support of the United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) aerial counterdrug surveillance mission at Reina Beatrix IAP Aruba (Optional FOL Site), HATO IAP Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, and Elroy Alfarao IAP Manta, Ecuador, US surveillance aircraft supporting USSOUTHCOM, Department of Defense (DoD), US State Department, and multi-counterdrug agencies currently operate from the FOLs to assure continued counterdrug surveillance in the Caribbean and Central and South American theaters. The Air Force Chief of Staff, Air Combat Command Commander, and Twelfth Air Force Commander determined that FOL support functions shall be contracted to the maximum extent possible. At this time, total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete September 2007. Headquarters Air Combat Command Acquisition Management and Integration Center, Langley Air Force Base, Va., is the contracting activity (FA4890-07-C-0007).

------------------
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: April 08, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »

Let the liars just keep on lying. Renfro, you're little photo shop with Natalee and Lee is going to the US media... Oh, and DVries.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2007, 09:40:43 AM »

You know that MB was not the only group of High Schoolers in aruba that night.You another group from our area,etc.We have an occasional milatary man visiting also.The man in the picture looks like a coach or a milatary person,to me.There were only 25 MB's at CnC's that night and 3 left early.Bar had a lot more people than 22 dancing.We dance and drink in Alabama,plus(shock)we had legal Abortions and easy divorces before Philly and Boston.We are not all evangelicals.You just don't speak to one in the liquer store,hehe.CAT

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 08, 2007, 10:09:40 AM »

How tall is Lee?I know how tall NAH was.I know joran height,but what about the k2's and gvc?CAT

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
How tall is Lee?I know how tall NAH was.I know joran height,but what about the k2's and gvc?CAT

Deepak is small and weak.  I would say Satish and GVC are about the same height and if I were to guess I would say about 5.8 or 5.9.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 08, 2007, 10:18:33 AM »

Just jumping in quickly...

IF you have not seen Klaasend's magnified detail pics on Page 18 of this thread, GO THERE NOW.

They show CLEARLY the blockiness and pixellation that is a characteristic of a Photoshopped image.

I am going to check the Front Page post.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2007, 10:19:52 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2007, 10:20:58 AM »

------------------
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2007, 10:22:04 AM »

they had a surgery for that,now.cat

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: April 08, 2007, 10:24:25 AM »

Cat, the pictures of Lee make her look fairly tall and statuesque. She is not a petite girl like Natalee. In the group shot, Natalee and Ruth McVay are the smaller girls and almost the same size. The clips we have of Ruth show that she is smallish and thin.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 08, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Just jumping in quickly...

IF you have not seen Klaasend's magnified detail pics on Page 18 of this thread, GO THERE NOW.

They show CLEARLY the blockiness and pixellation that is a characteristic of a Photoshopped image.

I am going to check the Front Page post.

SB - Red will do the front page with the photoshopped pictures on Monday.  He figures more people will be around tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER ALL!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: April 08, 2007, 10:36:13 AM »

Happy Easter Everybody!!  Very Happy  

What a Blessed day.

Because He Lives

God sent His Son - they called Him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

Bill Gaither

See ya'll this evening.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 08, 2007, 10:50:09 AM »

Great job as always Klaas and monkeys, I would like to say I'm shocked for then I could reconcile that the Aruban leadership isn't as bad as they truly appear to be, but since finding this site the first month of Natalee going missing - there were just too many peeps from Aruba posting and deflecting for me to ever believe this wasn't a group planned effort to defame the victim from day one.

I hope this will finally wake up some with MSM, send it to BOR, don't waste any time with Greta.

Happy Easter Everyone

I continue to stand with the girl.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 08, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »

Yes,I know that Lee is tall.Did anyone read ZITS,the cartoon in the paper,today.All the girls dancing and the boys just there,so to speak.It is not an invitation to rape to Dance all night as MY FAIR LADY talked about in a song,I mean that there are recurrent themes about dancing.They have school dances starting in 7 grade and guess who dances first and last.Enough on Easter,my mistress wants me shave and shower for Church,cat

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 08, 2007, 11:04:43 AM »

HAPPY EASTER

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/photochoppeNAT.png

EEK... IT'S A FAKE. Fake, Absolute.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.