April 30, 2024, 07:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164672 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Do you think this one has been tampered with as well? The seam seems in the wrong place, but that may be a "fold"...........I need to look at it more closely.

CBB...

That white spot is on EVERY GENUINE PHOTO of Natalee wearing it.

The ONLY EXCEPTION is the bar shot.

It is a rip, fold or fabric flaw... and visible in all shots except the bar shot.

WHERE IT SHOULD BE EASILY SEEN.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »

Good deal, Klaas!  Wink I'm going to be in and out today too, but will catch up when I can. Klaas, if you have time at some point, I can't find a full pic of the bar photo that hasn't been labeled. The highlighted corner is ok, but if you have it and could post it, I promise I'll save it and not ask again?  Embarassed TIA and just whenever you have time.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2007, 01:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Do you think this one has been tampered with as well? The seam seems in the wrong place, but that may be a "fold"...........I need to look at it more closely.

CBB - I don't think that photo has been tampered with, I'm sure it came from one of the MB kids cameras.

Right. So Carpe has found a really good "proof" of the difference in the strap of the top on the bar photo. Good work, Carpe!  Wink

There's a lot of absolute proofs on the fakery of that photo, and this is a good one!

awww, I couldn't do it w/out feeding off you guys. You alll do stellar work
too, both you and klaasy! Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2007, 01:11:38 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

CBB...

It is a rip, fold or fabric flaw... and visible in all shots except the bar shot.

Great point, Carpe! THANK YOU for posting that and putting that together. It's an important point!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2007, 01:12:38 PM »

CBB...

Even it that was a real photo of Natalee bending down, it could be that the angle would obscure that white spot.  

I want to add here that I have no doubt that Natalee was indeed dancing on the stage right next to that bar area.  This photo that was posted at RWV in July 2005 was photoshopped though, I have no doubt about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 08, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »

Good deal, Klaas!  Wink I'm going to be in and out today too, but will catch up when I can. Klaas, if you have time at some point, I can't find a full pic of the bar photo that hasn't been labeled. The highlighted corner is ok, but if you have it and could post it, I promise I'll save it and not ask again?  Embarassed TIA and just whenever you have time.

This is the best I have:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: April 08, 2007, 01:15:12 PM »

FYI - The reason I write on the photos is that I don't want them passed off as original or unenhanced.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #487 on: April 08, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »

I'm glad you said that Klaas. Whether she was or not has no bearing on anything IMO. The FACT this photo was faked and put out for public persuasion, DOES!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: April 08, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »

FYI - The reason I write on the photos is that I don't want them passed off as original or unenhanced.

And you do it with such neat arrows, too!  Laughing My "painted" ones leave a bit to be desired.  Embarassed

It's extremely helpful to label the "finds" and I'm glad you do. My bad for not saving a clean one. At some point, I want to cut the whole photo as near as I can to what the original was. I have saved it, Klaas! THX!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: April 08, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »

CBB...

Even it that was a real photo of Natalee bending down, it could be that the angle would obscure that white spot.  

I want to add here that I have no doubt that Natalee was indeed dancing on the stage right next to that bar area.  This photo that was posted at RWV in July 2005 was photoshopped though, I have no doubt about it.

I think possibly, yes. ...but probably no... imo - we should see

even just a flicker of white... that is what I see from following the number of lines in the shirt pattern.

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »

Question: If the stage area near the bar was meant to be danced on, and lots of people were doing just that, what was the point in photoshopping the picture? Was it meant to look more like Natalee was literally dancing on a bar, so that we would think she was completely out of control?

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: April 08, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »

I was trying to find one that had that brown bottle in it. I went to Reihl World but was unsuccessful. If anyone has the uncropped pic, I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it. TIA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #492 on: April 08, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »

Seems most covo is here......and I need help. Son is getting married in June/he has many family members due 2 divorce on both sides. Wondering if the same color  
Champagne/darker beige color is appropriate for 2 MOTHERS.....step-mom (who thinks she is mom) and ME--the real mother of the groom. scratch  I THINK WE CAN BOTH PULL IT OFF.....in Champagne color together...we are not friends, but we do communicate. SO IS IT OK 4 US (me as MOM-and HER as STEP-MOM to wear the same color at wedding)>>>??? INPUT PLEASE.......I KNOW this is not in the right place.....but I had no idea where to put it

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2007, 01:25:00 PM »

klaas,

could you post up the pic of Natalee dancing on stage?

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: April 08, 2007, 01:25:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Question: If the stage area near the bar was meant to be danced on, and lots of people were doing just that, what was the point in photoshopping the picture? Was it meant to look more like Natalee was literally dancing on a bar, so that we would think she was completely out of control?

In a nutshell, yes. I firmly believe that someone was trying hard to make the point that Natalee didn't "suddenly" become incoherent or drunk after Joran's arrival, but was descendingly drunk over time all night. If that point was important enough to go to this trouble, it's affirmation to me that Joran drugged her and she quickly succumbed to the effects of the drug.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 08, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 08, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 08, 2007, 01:29:15 PM »

klaas,

could you post up the pic of Natalee dancing on stage?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 08, 2007, 01:30:13 PM »

ty, klaas

you're awesome. (and fast) Wink

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: April 08, 2007, 01:31:16 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Seems most covo is here......and I need help. Son is getting married in June/he has many family members due 2 divorce on both sides. Wondering if the same color  
Champagne/darker beige color is appropriate for 2 MOTHERS.....step-mom (who thinks she is mom) and ME--the real mother of the groom. scratch  I THINK WE CAN BOTH PULL IT OFF.....in Champagne color together...we are not friends, but we do communicate. SO IS IT OK 4 US (me as MOM-and HER as STEP-MOM to wear the same color at wedding)>>>??? INPUT PLEASE.......I KNOW this is not in the right place.....but I had no idea where to put it

IMO, that's just fine. That's a lovely color for the Mother of either bride or groom, and if both select it, no problem. The same dress would be a problem  Laughing but the color shouldn't matter at all. I'd be surprised if the color was an exact match anyway. Most of the time, there's either a slight pink, gray, or yellow hint to champaigne. That's my best advice, for whatever it's worth.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.