April 30, 2024, 03:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164651 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #500 on: April 08, 2007, 01:37:19 PM »

Now when we zoom in a look at her right breast.

(sorry, Nat wherever you are --- I am sure you are thrilled your
breasts are the topic of public conversation)  Sad

The white patch is visible on the right breast too

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2007, 01:39:13 PM »

Carpe               2
Fake Photo        0

Wink Good one, Carpe!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Carpe               2
Fake Photo        0

Wink Good one, Carpe!

bakc atcha, cbb. ty Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »

here tiz AGAIN...

filtered down a bit to take out the noise and bs...

yet still let that right side white patch punch through.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »

So the white spot, plus the laundry list of other things
everyone has found to be incorrect.

It's like...

How many more things do you need, before you call it "ersatz?"

Not authentic.

I think we've reached the cut-off point. Rolling Eyes

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Happy Easter from Scared Monkeys

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/08/happy-easter-from-scared-monkeys/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 08, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

I want to add here that I have no doubt that Natalee was indeed dancing on the stage right next to that bar area.  This photo that was posted at RWV in July 2005 was photoshopped though, I have no doubt about it.

Question: If the stage area near the bar was meant to be danced on, and lots of people were doing just that, what was the point in photoshopping the picture? Was it meant to look more like Natalee was literally dancing on a bar, so that we would think she was completely out of control?

Yes

HAPPY EASTER!!!

What good work has been done by our PhotoShopping Monkeys!

Carpe,  That white spot looks like a flaw in the fabric to me and has always been annoying as it could easily have been sewn out of that top.  I, too, always look for it.

And I DO think Natalee was dancing on what I would call the Dance Stage, elevated dance platform but not on the bar per se.  I think the idea was to make us think she was dancing on the literal bar, solo, and not just on the elevated stage along with others.  That she was doing something exceptional and shocking.

Remember a fairly recent article I think in Aruba Today supposedly showing yet another shocking American girl dancing, wearing leopard print and odd looking shoes.  Also once a FP poster posted a link to a rowdy girl dancing and called her a Monkey, all examples of bad behavior on the part of American girls.  A pattern there.   Confused

Aruban prejudice showing its ugly self.  Girls dance.  Most of them anyway.  The punishment for that is not being made to disappear from the face of the earth forever.  Why is nothing ever said about drunken, passed out Sporters and Pimps?  Only American girls are shocking?

Sexual expression is a normal and healthy part of adolescence for both males and females.  Perhaps if things were a little more open and healthy in Aruba, they would not produce so many predator types with drinking problems so early in life that evidently can't tell the truth about anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2007, 02:23:57 PM »

Off for some Easter dinner but hope to return quickly.  Not as fast as Klaas as I would likely choke on my food, lol!

It was so cold at Church today I don't think I will ever be warm again!  Guess someone forgot to turn on the heat ahead of time or something.  My teeth were chattering by the time to leave.   Confused

Those are truly beautiful eggs, Klaas.

Can't wait to see if other shocking developments are unearthed today.  Carpe, look at all the photos posted at that time.  The time and date stamp could easily be changed and those could have come from anywhere and at any time since apparently neither Natalee nor Lee are actually in them.

BBL.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 08, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

I'll be back late tonight!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 08, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »

Just stopping by to say Happy Easter everyone!!    

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 08, 2007, 03:04:57 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Seems most covo is here......and I need help. Son is getting married in June/he has many family members due 2 divorce on both sides. Wondering if the same color  
Champagne/darker beige color is appropriate for 2 MOTHERS.....step-mom (who thinks she is mom) and ME--the real mother of the groom. scratch  I THINK WE CAN BOTH PULL IT OFF.....in Champagne color together...we are not friends, but we do communicate. SO IS IT OK 4 US (me as MOM-and HER as STEP-MOM to wear the same color at wedding)>>>??? INPUT PLEASE.......I KNOW this is not in the right place.....but I had no idea where to put it

I don't know the formal rules of etiquette on this, but my opinion is yes, it should be fine. Why not, right?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 08, 2007, 03:09:47 PM »

He is not here, for He has risen!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: April 08, 2007, 03:29:51 PM »

Nut44x4 - You probably don't want to hear this, because I know it's a big day for you and son - but really, nobody pays any attention to what the groom's mom(s) wear.

Nobody pays much attention to what the bride's mother wears either, if that makes you feel better! (Although I have seen one MOB wearing an outlandish full, wide-skirt ball gown, and it DID cause comment. The dress took up about 6 square feet of floor space.)

It's all about the bride ... and sometimes, how tacky the bridesmaids' dresses are!

I think as long as the two of you can manage to not wear the same dress (which probably would be noted, regardless of whom was wearing) you'll both be fine.

Besides, the groom's mom is supposed to wear beige or tan or some such.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: April 08, 2007, 03:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
ITT Industries, System Division (ITT), Colorado Springs, Colo., is being awarded a $7,876,673 firm-fixed-price with cost-reimbursable line items contract. This contract covers performing all support operations necessary to perform Forward Operating Location – Base Operating Support (FOL-BOS) services in support of the United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) aerial counterdrug surveillance mission at Reina Beatrix IAP Aruba (Optional FOL Site), HATO IAP Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, and Elroy Alfarao IAP Manta, Ecuador, US surveillance aircraft supporting USSOUTHCOM, Department of Defense (DoD), US State Department, and multi-counterdrug agencies currently operate from the FOLs to assure continued counterdrug surveillance in the Caribbean and Central and South American theaters. The Air Force Chief of Staff, Air Combat Command Commander, and Twelfth Air Force Commander determined that FOL support functions shall be contracted to the maximum extent possible. At this time, total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete September 2007. Headquarters Air Combat Command Acquisition Management and Integration Center, Langley Air Force Base, Va., is the contracting activity (FA4890-07-C-0007).

In case everyone was busy deciphering the magnificent work of the monkeys and photoshopped picture....the above information (furnished by Carpe) is part of the reason our FBI and Department of State has said or done very little about this case.  Bigger fish to fry.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: April 08, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »

Nut
I was at a wedding in December of last year where the the bride's mother and groom's mother both wore champagne colored dresses.  The bride's mother's dress had an overlay near the neckline of a sheer material that gave the impression that the champagne color there was lighter.  The groom's mother had the same shade in her dress, also.  It was very pretty and looked fabulous in the wedding photos.  If the two of you agree, I see no reason this should be a problem.  I assume the dresses will be designed differently, of course.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: April 08, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Seems most covo is here......and I need help. Son is getting married in June/he has many family members due 2 divorce on both sides. Wondering if the same color  
Champagne/darker beige color is appropriate for 2 MOTHERS.....step-mom (who thinks she is mom) and ME--the real mother of the groom. scratch  I THINK WE CAN BOTH PULL IT OFF.....in Champagne color together...we are not friends, but we do communicate. SO IS IT OK 4 US (me as MOM-and HER as STEP-MOM to wear the same color at wedding)>>>??? INPUT PLEASE.......I KNOW this is not in the right place.....but I had no idea where to put it

I think both of you wearing similar color is a good thing, Nut.  Any color is acceptable other than white which is reserved for the Bride.  Black would possibly convey a less than happy thought but champagne should work well.  I like for the colors to coordinate which you two would do.

Last year for my son's wedding, I chose a shade the bride was using as a secondary color.  She had spring green and shades of pink and raspberry so I had a dark rose colored outfit that matched sashes on bridesmaids dresses.

Erma Bombeck always made me laugh saying the Groom's mother was supposed to wear beige and keep her mouth shut, lol.  That's sort of how it goes with the wedding it seems.  It's the Bride's Day after all.  If he's lucky the Groom will also get a bit of the spotlight but not much left for the mothers.   Very Happy   I did wear a hat, however, and had I not left them home and it been so miserably hot, might have worn gloves as well.  But I just like to dress up.  Some don't enjoy it and keep it as simple as possible.

You can't go wrong with a neutral color like champaign.   Wink   Can make corsage match secondary wedding colors, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 08, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: April 08, 2007, 04:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Shocked

shhhh!  I think she had a date with the Easter Bunny...don't tell it's a secret.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 08, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »

[/quote]

CBB, Klaas & All if you look at the skirt of Lee's dress in this pic the pattern is also different than the pattern of her shirt.

Oh Hiya Monkeys & Happy Easter To All

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.