April 30, 2024, 11:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164692 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Another question...how many people can play blackjack at each table?

I think six Lala's.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2007, 09:05:13 PM »

OOPS! Sorry, another question...what was the girl's name sitting next to Joran?

Was it  Katherine Weatherly?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Posted: Sun Apr 8th, 2007 04:11 pm   
    Quote           Reply   
I hereby resign as Moderator from FOB.

A board where a creep like Bigfish is allowed to talk the way he does and says the disgusting things he says to a Moderator and can get away with it, is not a board I want to be a part of.

Ruby

What did this Bigfish say? Any idea?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #563 on: April 08, 2007, 09:07:42 PM »

dunno??? was he nasty? Confused

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 08, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »

About the guy who shows up in the Photoshop pic and the one posted a couple of pages ago... maybe he is a bouncer or a "security" guy?

I would think the chances are that he has some connection with CC's if he shows up in 2 diiferent occasions... even as small as Aruba is, the chances of him being in 2 pics like that from random tourist cameras is VERY small otherwise.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 08, 2007, 09:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Another question...how many people can play blackjack at each table?

I think six Lala's.

Correction I have been searching and they come in seven also.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2007, 09:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
dunno??? was he nasty? Confused

I don't see anything above some of the other nasty remarks there  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
About the guy who shows up in the Photoshop pic and the one posted a couple of pages ago... maybe he is a bouncer or a "security" guy?

I would think the chances are that he has some connection with CC's if he shows up in 2 diiferent occasions... even as small as Aruba is, the chances of him being in 2 pics like that from random tourist cameras is VERY small otherwise.

Are we even sure they are the same person?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2007, 09:18:57 PM »

Thanks for the answers...now I have more questions.  You guys may need watch the video again to answer them.

1. Who are the girls to Joran's right?  Were they part of the MB group?
2. Who is the girl that leaves the table in the video?
3. Can anyone tell what is going on between the dealer and the others at the table?

I don't think the dealer is Guido.  Dark hair, but appears a little older than Guido?  Any thoughts?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »

Thanks for the answers...now I have more questions.  You guys may need watch the video again to answer them.

3. Can anyone tell what is going on between the dealer and the others at the table?

I don't think the dealer is Guido.  Dark hair, but appears a little older than Guido?  Any thoughts?

Hi all,

I believe the girl that was sitting next to Joran was Katheryn Whatley (sp).  I don't believe it's Guido at that table, does not look like him to me but I could be wrong.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 08, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Hi all,

I believe the girl that was sitting next to Joran was Katheryn Whatley (sp).  I don't believe it's Guido at that table, does not look like him to me but I could be wrong.

You're back just in time. Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: April 08, 2007, 09:23:06 PM »

One additional thing you may want to check out...Lee's outfit in the video pic is indeed the same as what she is wearing on the beach.  I think she is wearing the same skirt in the photo shopped pic too.  Her blouse appears to be very long (notice the video in reference to length) the photo shopped pic doesn't show her skirt because her blouse is so long.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 08, 2007, 09:23:15 PM »

Also about the FOB board on Ruby's resigning thread.Maybe they ought to sweep out some of the trash over there.

JesseLee wrote:
Ruby, I really wish you would think better of your actions and not conduct yourself in this way.

'ezgoing wrote:
Ruby's actions and Ruby conducting herself in this way?  What about the fact that BF and Walter have lowered the standards of FOB to the sewer level?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 08, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »

One additional thing you may want to check out...Lee's outfit in the video pic is indeed the same as what she is wearing on the beach.  I think she is wearing the same skirt in the photo shopped pic too.  Her blouse appears to be very long (notice the video in reference to length) the photo shopped pic doesn't show her skirt because her blouse is so long.

Yes I know what you mean by Lee's shirt being long.  I still believe her arm is too long though which made the entire top look longer than it would.  It's been photoshopped and it's messed up.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2007, 09:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Also about the FOB board on Ruby's resigning thread.Maybe they ought to sweep out some of the trash over there.

JesseLee wrote:
Ruby, I really wish you would think better of your actions and not conduct yourself in this way.

'ezgoing wrote:
Ruby's actions and Ruby conducting herself in this way?  What about the fact that BF and Walter have lowered the standards of FOB to the sewer level?

I told they would eat their own if given half a chance.  They are just like roaches..if one falls by the wayside they trample over you and carry on their merry way.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: April 08, 2007, 09:32:51 PM »

Yes I know what you mean by Lee's shirt being long.  I still believe her arm is too long though which made the entire top look longer than it would.  It's been photoshopped and it's messed up.

I agree.  Seems there was a question if Lee has changed her skirt.  I think with all the tinkering with the photos that what we see is her top only.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: April 08, 2007, 09:34:02 PM »

Hi all,

Thought it was katherine, guess I had the last name wrong. Funny thing about "Katherine Whately"(sp?) I don't see any "student quotes," or interviews/statements of any kind from her or Lee Broughton-both appear to have been with Natalee earlier on the night that she later disappeared. Does anyone know of any statment/quotes from Katherine Whatley?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 08, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Hi all,

Thought it was katherine, guess I had the last name wrong. Funny thing about "Katherine Whately"(sp?) I don't see any "student quotes," or interviews/statements of any kind from her or Lee Broughton-both appear to have been with Natalee earlier on the night that she later disappeared. Does anyone know of any statment/quotes from Katherine Whatley?

I'm not all together yet, since I just got back.  If I remember correctly Katherine actually has a different first name, Katherine is her middle name.  I'm pretty sure there is at least a 302 from her.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #578 on: April 08, 2007, 09:36:56 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: April 08, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »

Does anyone know where the entire video that was shown on TV is available?  I want to see the part where the man is talking to Natalee again.  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.