April 30, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164682 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #680 on: April 09, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Diario hasn't had a new edition since 04/05/2007 (last Thursday).

Remember that the government has called for a boycott against Diario that became effective last Monday (04/02).

If you can think of anyone to write to about this, please do. I have a couple of posts on the M&C thread that you can use as reference. (I think it's the last page of the M&C thread.)

I should clarify that the ONLINE version has not changed since 04/05. Of course we have no idea whether a paper version has been printed these last few days.

"Odd" things that I could see in the last few online editions - there were fewer photos, and although the front looked fairly normal, the continuations looked as though they were not typeset. Just typed. If that makes sense. (Although "typeset" is probably not the correct word.) And on one of those days, none of the links to continuations worked.

I wonder if they'll run the DIARIO BOARD out of so flo...

Jossy could keep O'Duber's spiders out of his woodwork.?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 09, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »

Just browsing around and happened to notice MIP6 has started another Natalee website. You have to registered to view, which I have not done. I just thought it curious at this date and time for him to start a new site.

http://nataleehome.proboards54.com/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: April 09, 2007, 09:46:57 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Walter Scott's
Personality Parade®

4-8-2007

http://tinyurl.com/2833X4

Q. What does Zsa Zsa Gabor make of the claims by husband No. 9, Frederic von Anhalt (who also claims to be just 59), that he may have fathered the late Anna Nicole Smith’s baby girl?
—Rachel Howard, Baltimore, Md.

A. “Zsa Zsa has taken the high road and won’t comment on this most embarrassing time in her marriage,” says Edward Lozzi, a friend of the 90-year-old star. (She hasn’t been seen in public in two years.) “It was very painful to listen to Frederic’s press conference, held in her own driveway, in which he told the world that he’s an adulterer.”

Peanut Gallery Comments:
WHAT A FRIGGIN PUTZ! Confused

Q. Who plays the caveman in the GEICO commercials?
—Nancy Reynolds, Martin, Tenn.

A. He’s John Lehr, 39, and ABC is considering a Cavemen sitcom. Lehr played Christina Applegate’s brother on the sitcom Jesse and is the star of 10 Items or Less, which returns to TBS this summer.

Q. Does Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty, hold out hope of ever finding out what happened to her daughter in Aruba? And has she used psychics?
—G. Craft, Lexington, Ky.

A. “Beth is very cautiously optimistic about one day getting answers,” says her lawyer, John Q. Kelly. “The family was contacted by psychics. All leads were followed up, with no results.” Sadly, Beth’s second husband, “Jug” Twitty, filed for divorce last year, no doubt affected by the strain of Natalee’s disappearance.

Ed Lozzi was featured a month or so on Dana Pretzer's show.  He's mentioned in #1 regarding Zza Zza...he's had a long publicist career, it seems, with many well known in entertainment.  His name rang a bell at the time of Dana's show.  Turned out he attended the same high school as this monkey did.

Beth being cautiously optimistic is hard to read in #3, yet what else can a mother be at this point?  I think we all wish a psychic had had all the answers.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 09, 2007, 10:30:50 AM »

TONIGHT - DANA PRETZER SHOW

Monday April 9th 2007 9ET

Guests

Mike Gulbraa -only  foreign parent we know of who has been able to recover a child that was  kidnapped to Japan.This happened fairly recently and his story has been in the news.  Mike is also an attorney.

Jacque Hollander - http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/news/wire/sns-ap-scotus-james-brown,0,4500686.story?coll=sns-ap-entertainment-headlines

Randy Tat -www.tatonthewall.com

JOSSY MANSUR

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 09, 2007, 10:35:41 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Lala's I can't find that entire video, but I do have this screen shot if it helps you:

Natalee's forearm looks larger in this photo than I would think it should but that's just my observation at this moment...My first reaction though is she's being friendly, but her body language is not saying she feels safe.  She seems to be leaning away from PVDS............jmho....if so, it may have NOT been a comfortable situation...the 'may not' comment is an understatement even though she seems to be smiling....if that makes sense to some.  

Have a few pages to catch up on, and may not be logged on much longer...Happy Easter to those still here.

IMHO
Thats not Natalee's forearm.  Her's is folded up with a wristband on it.  I think thats the person sitting next to her.

Maine, born and raised!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 09, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »

NEW UNSEEN FRAMES OF THE ARUBAY VIDEO

FOCUS: INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE

WITH THE CAMERA PERSON

Shocked

manual

slideshow here:

http://tinyurl.com/3anp9e

* After you click, use BACK and NEXT CONTROLS to the right.
  [/size]

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 09, 2007, 10:52:16 AM »

Great news that Jossy will be on Dana tonight, can or should we email questions into Dana before the show?

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 09, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »

Razz  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 09, 2007, 10:55:07 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Great news that Jossy will be on Dana tonight, can or should we email questions into Dana before the show?

I believe he's going to speak to the boycott Oduber has placed on Diario.  May not be time for questions.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 09, 2007, 10:56:04 AM »

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #690 on: April 09, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »

Carpe: I'm the poster child for the technology impaired. My back and next buttons aren't operating. I'm trying to use the ones at the top of the screen............is that right?  Sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: April 09, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: April 09, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&slideshow=true

here's the auto slide show CBB! Sorry. Wink

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #693 on: April 09, 2007, 11:00:30 AM »

I believe he's going to speak to the boycott Oduber has placed on Diario.  May not be time for questions.

I've missed the official reason for this boycott. (I think we all know the REAL reason), but what was the official line?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 09, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »

yerrr lookin' hot today Betty Boop! Very Happy  (wolf whistle)

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #695 on: April 09, 2007, 11:05:24 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
yerrr lookin' hot today Betty Boop! Very Happy  (wolf whistle)

LOL! I'm hoping Betty will inspire me, Carpe! I'm going to the gym today to see if there are a few things I can do to loose a little Christmas and wreck inactivity! I need to sweat...............a whole lot!  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 09, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I've missed the official reason for this boycott. (I think we all know the REAL reason), but what was the official line?

CBB - look on the last page (I think still) of the M&C thread for the things Jossy has been writing about - the scandals involving various ministers - that brought about this boycott. There area two posts.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: April 09, 2007, 11:06:29 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

CBB - look on the last page (I think still) of the M&C thread for the things Jossy has been writing about - the scandals involving various ministers - that brought about this boycott. There area two posts.

should be "There are two posts."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: April 09, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

Thank you MsMarple!!! I'll do that right now.  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 09, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »

See Page 21 of the M&C thread for two posts about the government-imposted boycott of Diario.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.