April 30, 2024, 01:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164705 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: April 09, 2007, 12:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
klaas,

what the heck is this

a bag, a clip board, or a trash bag?

it is on the ARUBAY VEHICLE dashboard.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&current=l.png

Clearly the whatever is lying on a type of envelope mailer.  It is the color of things that are shipped UPS here in the U.S.  As to what IT is I have no clue.  Thinking about this video, I tend to think that it could be a bag but I find it odd that it is lying in the window, since the object of the video is to capture the surrounding area.  I would have thrown it in the back seat to get it out of my viewfinder.  If we determine it to be a clipboard...we should think of those persons that would have such items in their vehicle.  You know, people like news media, law enforcement, attorneys.  I don't carry one with me on vacation, that's for sure. Anyone getting my drift?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: April 09, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »

Carpe, now I see a face on the upper left part of what I thought might be a newspaper.  You and your faces!!! Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: April 09, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I would like to discuss Steve Croes once again...what is the official word on why he was detained?  Was it because he was lying about seeing Deepak or was there ever any other reasons stated?  How soon after Deepak told Joran that he had an alibi did they bring in Steve?

I have always felt the most plausible reason for Croes arrest-for 10 days! was given by van der Straaten.

Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told The Associated Press Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #723 on: April 09, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas for finding that pic of Natalee and Paulus.  I am going to refer to it as him until someone proves otherwise.  If Joe T was any kind of attorney, he would have corrected the whole thing when it first surfaced...he didn't and that to me speaks volumes.  Sometimes silence is very loud.

Not even JoeT can "correct" the truth.  That is PVDS's sorry sweaty butt sitting next to Natalee.  We all know it.  The liars are unable to produce the "real person" they say it is.  DUH.  It's the evil sweaty one plain as the sweat stains on his shirt.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: April 09, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »

I think the reason they detained Steve Croes was to make him keep his mouth shut.  He wasn't supposed to alibi Deepak at CnC that night. JMO

Could someone show me the sunglasses in the car please? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: April 09, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »

MsMarple
Of course it was to plant the insurance scam idea.  It was already in circulation and had even spilled over to Simian.  

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:24 am
The F.B.I. also need to find out if the stepfather took out a life insurance policy on the girl. Funny how they are throwing money around and tipping heavily (& drinking heavily) in all the restaurants. People who work for their money don’t pay for other’s dinners.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 09, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »

Questions for Jossy re. the boycott:

How can we help?

The online edition has not updated since 04/05. Can Diario continue with its online edition?

Are you concerned for your personal safety?

On other matters, if he has time:

What about Gabriel Bonifacio Margareta, the 17 yr-old boy who was missing (per Diario 02/22)?

What is a twinge party? "A 49 yr old person ... who ... died Sunday after he touched seriously wounded during a twinge party in San Nicolas." - Amiogoe.com 04/05/2007.

Why was Gregory Kelly killed in Holland?

What happened in the case of Candelario Wever - the guy who identified himself in Venezuela (falsely) as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health in Aruba, where he and two others were arrested with 3.5 kilos of cocaine?

And then there's the matter of the Max de Vries case --

Do you know of any actual investigation anywhere regarding Max DeVries,
14, who apparently drowned at Aruba in May 2004? I'm refering to an article in Amigoe.com that quoted Polis Chief Dompig.

Insurance company in the US asks the police for information on Max de Vries

ARUBA – The police is still not sure whether the American Max de Vries is still alive. According to chief of police Gerold Dompig, the police have only heard that there are rumours going round. “District Noord is busy investigating the rumours via official channels.” He means the American FBI and Interpol.

Dompig denies the fact that he had gone to La Cabana Hotel with the developments of the case. “They have come to us. They have found information on the Internet and informed us. We are now busy investigating the information they found on the Internet.”

"La Cabana’s ... hotel employee has again confirmed to the Amigoe today that the police had informed the hotel that Max de Vries is probably alive. The boy is supposedly in Brazil. The American Insurance Company had asked the Aruban police for more information. Dompig didn’t want to say the name of the insurance company. “That is not in the interest of the investigation.” On the question of why the police is cooperating with the request of an American insurance company, Dompig answered that “Aruba would like to close the case of Max de Vries. That’s why we have to investigate new information.” Max de Vries disappeared over a year ago after an accident with a jet ski during a vacation in Aruba."

Because we have information that Mrs. DeVries and her daughter still live in the same town in the US, and still donate funds to various causes in memory of Max.

And I for one would LOVE for someone to call Amigoe.com on that one. The article came out in 2005, shortly after Natalee went missing. I believe it was planted to promote the idea that Natalee was also an insurance scam.

(Information about this case is most easily accessible on the thread for infomation to send to PETER de Vries ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: April 09, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »

I would like to ask a question(s) regarding the disappearance of Max Devries.
Maybe someone here would have the answer.
1) What day of the week did Max go missing?
2) What day did Mrs. Devries leave aruba?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 09, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys... Very Happy

carpe....the item(s) on the dashboard look like a CD case on top of something that I get linens in....clear plastic with white plastic and zipper on the end.....wish I had 20/20....working with trifocals here.... Confused

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 09, 2007, 12:30:13 PM »

msmarple - I've emailed your questions to Dana so he can ask Jossy
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: April 09, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »

Thank you klaas for fixing my post - and for the email too. (I'm one of those who haven't been able to listen "live" since SM radio ... )

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: April 09, 2007, 12:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

bb - I can't do it right now - I just left that thread - but your question 1) can be reconstructed. One of the articles reproduced gives the date of the incident (IIRC it was May 22, 2004). You can find one of those perpetual calendars online and check for day of the week.

Don't recall off hand if any of the articles mention how long she stayed afterward, but I've read that she had left the island before the memorial service was held. (Which I think offended some folks there ... but why on earth would she want to stay after the search was abandoned?)

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: April 09, 2007, 12:45:17 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

bb - I can't do it right now - I just left that thread - but your question 1) can be reconstructed. One of the articles reproduced gives the date of the incident (IIRC it was May 22, 2004). You can find one of those perpetual calendars online and check for day of the week.

Don't recall off hand if any of the articles mention how long she stayed afterward, but I've read that she had left the island before the memorial service was held. (Which I think offended some folks there ... but why on earth would she want to stay after the search was abandoned?)

I think Max  went missing on a saturday(possibly friday) and she left the island 2 days later as I recall. I guess everyone is different....but I would
certainly have stayed in the hope his body might be recovered.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #733 on: April 09, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Carpe, now I see a face on the upper left part of what I thought might be a newspaper.  You and your faces!!! Laughing

ha ha

=)

can you see these? both in the basin bag. one is, horribly damaged.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/dffff11.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/4sdds989nat-2.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: April 09, 2007, 12:52:01 PM »

Carpe
What are those video images supposed to be showing in relation to the island?  Is it just a view of the ocean or what? I need some help here? Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 09, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »

LOL 2NJSons... Smile

I take it in good humor.

I know you're just joshin me.

BUT THERE ARE BODIES IN THE BAG. Really. I may never be able to prove Natalee.

but...

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 09, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

Carpe
What are those video images supposed to be showing in relation to the island?  Is it just a view of the ocean or what? I need some help here? Rolling Eyes

I am looking to find out clues to who is rolling the camera.

So I am trying to identify items, people's clothes, and vehicle.

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: April 09, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »

Carpe
What are the dimensions of the bag in the basin?  Give me a rough estimate on size, please. TIA
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: April 09, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good afternoon monkeys... Very Happy

carpe....the item(s) on the dashboard look like a CD case on top of something that I get linens in....clear plastic with white plastic and zipper on the end.....wish I had 20/20....working with trifocals here.... Confused

I thought that about the CD CASE too. You're doin' pretty
good with those tri-focal's, Memere! Wink

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: April 09, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »

Carpe, that's why I made the 'face' comment...I've looked at your pics several times.

Lala's, Carpe posted a link to pics a couple pages back....35, maybe?  More than one frame has what looked like sunglasses to me...on the console area.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.