April 30, 2024, 03:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164655 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: April 09, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »

Carpe
The leg and foot of the camera person is rather small.  I am comparing it to the video I have seen of the person's foot and leg elsewhere.  I would say this person isn't a very large or tall person that is taking the photos.  What do you think?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: April 09, 2007, 12:59:51 PM »

bb- here you go; it's on the Max to the Millions web site:

"Max to the Millions" has been created in hopes that Dominique (Max's sister, age 12) will remember her father and brother.  Dominique's Dad died of a heart attack two days before her parent's 13th wedding anniversary.  Max died 18 months after his father died.  He died in Aruba.  We went there to celebrate our strength.  The school year was ending and we made it!
      Max went out on a jet ski and was lost at sea.  Our family found so much comfort and laughter by the water.  Now there is much sadness. Max died at sea on May 12, 2004.  He was 14 years old.

http://www.maxtothemillions.com/page2.html

May 12, 2004 was on a Wednesday --
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/index.html?year=2004&country=1

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: April 09, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Carpe, that's why I made the 'face' comment...I've looked at your pics several times.

Lala's, Carpe posted a link to pics a couple pages back....35, maybe?  More than one frame has what looked like sunglasses to me...on the console area.

I saw them, but you know me...I can't figure out what is what.  Show me the sunglasses.  Someone will have to point them out to me.  I can't find them.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: April 09, 2007, 01:04:07 PM »

Given the heat factor in Aruba, would you place your CD case in the window?  When I first saw the pic I thought about a CD player.  My daughter has one that I have seen in her car and it was sitting on the dashboard just like that one.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: April 09, 2007, 01:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Given the heat factor in Aruba, would you place your CD case in the window?  When I first saw the pic I thought about a CD player.  My daughter has one that I have seen in her car and it was sitting on the dashboard just like that one.

Wait I need to edit my own post...I meant a DVD player. The kind you can play movies on.  Sorry.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #745 on: April 09, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »

Carpe
The leg and foot of the camera person is rather small.  I am comparing it to the video I have seen of the person's foot and leg elsewhere.  I would say this person isn't a very large or tall person that is taking the photos.  What do you think?

lalas,

I haven't had a chance to thoroughly study all of them I just snapped
them all.

I was pretty sure I saw in at least 2 pics, pants, a whit sock, and a light brown shoe.

I definitely see the multi-colored  stuff  tucked in the center console, but haven't  made it out just yet.

I also see a standard gear shift, and air conditioning vents with a beige interior.
decided what it is just yet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 09, 2007, 01:12:04 PM »

Carpe
What are the dimensions of the bag in the basin?  Give me a rough estimate on size, please. TIA

lala's ... I had the measurements around here somewhere, I forgot.

I believe hotshot has been to the site once, and measured

the basin itself. I will have to look those up and get back to you...

or maybe Hotshot can drop it in a post next time she swings by.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 09, 2007, 01:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
klaas,

what the heck is this

a bag, a clip board, or a trash bag?

it is on the ARUBAY VEHICLE dashboard.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&current=l.png

You didn't ask me, but it looks like a newspaper with a cd case or something similar on top...first & second glance. Wink

Hey 2NJ,

Wouldn't it be a kick in the twigs, if it was GVCs shirt or a piece
of perp clothing? Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: April 09, 2007, 01:17:22 PM »

Carpe, that's why I made the 'face' comment...I've looked at your pics several times.

Lala's, Carpe posted a link to pics a couple pages back....35, maybe?  More than one frame has what looked like sunglasses to me...on the console area.

I saw them, but you know me...I can't figure out what is what.  Show me the sunglasses.  Someone will have to point them out to me.  I can't find them.

It's a good thing that you questioned the sunglasses, because now I'm not so sure.  Under the fuzzy colored thingy, in the right hand circular area, there's what appears to be a bluish lense looking thing.  That is what I had thought were sunglasses but the appearance changes with some of the closeups....let's say that I saw them in g and not in f...still want to know what that colored thing is, too.  My eyes are challenging with or without glasses.. Sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 09, 2007, 01:19:18 PM »

It's a good thing that you questioned the sunglasses, because now I'm not so sure.  Under the fuzzy colored thingy, in the right hand circular area, there's what appears to be a bluish lense looking thing.  That is what I had thought were sunglasses but the appearance changes with some of the closeups....let's say that I saw them in g and not in f...still want to know what that colored thing is, too.  My eyes are challenging with or without glasses.. Sad

That's where Boeti keeps his crack pipe, when he rides SG with Gerold.

ROFL!!!!! Laughing  Razz

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 09, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »

a buddy of mine said it may be a VHS Tape.

I just can't see EVEN AN ARUBAN placing that in direct sunlight.

...but hey...   you know how it goes, that way. Rolling Eyes

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: April 09, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »

Rereading my post, some may think I'm smokin' crack.  

bbl

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 09, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »

the green "doo jiggy" looks like a garter or a lei.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: April 09, 2007, 01:26:12 PM »

Rereading my post, some may think I'm smokin' crack.  

bbl

Cool  Laughing
I don't think so. You make complete sense to me.
Now that should
have you worried.
j/k

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: April 09, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

My track record with videos and pictures is probably the most inept but here goes:

I see the interior of a vehicle that appears to be rather compact in size.  The console is rather large and reminds me of my old jeep cherokee interior.  I don't claim it to be that, just that is my reminder.  I would tend to think the vehicle is a sedan type car.  I also see what appears to be an item on the dashboard.  I am claiming the paper underneath to be some sort of mailing envelope.  The reason being that in the first pic I can clearly see the upper edge and it appears to be folded in the same way as a package mailer is here in the U.S.  It does seem quite large for the item lying on top of it.  Someone said a newspaper.  That is a good guess also.  

As to the interior and what I think that colorful item is lying in the console.  It reminds me of one of those little things they stick in drinks to make them pretty and make you think you got something special.  Sort of like those tiny little umbrellas. What type of drinks would have something like that?  It could also be a paper napkin of some kind.

The leg and foot.  It is the same leg and foot that is visible in another one of the Aru Bay videos.  I remember it from those that were posted by Rob months ago.  That is where I first saw the leg and foot.  Same clothes and  white socks.  I could never envision a tourist out in the heat wearing those long pants and white socks.   I still maintain that the person is of small stature.  They can easily move around in the vehicle. If you are tall try pulling your leg up and sliding it underneath you in a compact car.  Not so easy.  

I also see what appears to me to be a cell phone charger or something similar lying on the console.  This could be what others are calling sunglasses.  I can't tell.  Do we have anyone that can identify car interiors?  The type of car should be easy to identify from the interiror.  I think we have done this before.

There is also some type of pocket that is on the console.  Looks to be holding something like a map or card.  

The leg has what appears to be something in the pants that is the color purple.  Maybe a trim or something. I do not see a shoe in the photo, but I would like to find that photo I am speaking of...some where near the rock photos, I think...to compare the legs.  I maintain they are the same.  I will say this...if that brown area near the white socks is actually a shoe, then the person has removed their shoes to drive.  That is something that women do...not men.  Thus my statements about the person being small.

These are just my observations and opinions and you how bad I am at seeing what other people see...take it for what it's worth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: April 09, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »

Do they give leis out at the airport upon arrival?  This could be a rental car.  It appears to be brown or dark colored from the front hood pic.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #756 on: April 09, 2007, 01:39:57 PM »

Do they give leis out at the airport upon arrival?  This could be a rental car.  It appears to be brown or dark colored from the front hood pic.

You don't even get "lei'd" in Honolulu unless you paid for it ahead of time!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: April 09, 2007, 01:40:44 PM »

It was worth, a bunch! I think you just refreshed my memory

on those feet and shoes... I am off, IN SEARCH OF.

Thanks, Lalas! Wink

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: April 09, 2007, 01:45:36 PM »

OMG!!!! I too have been searching for that leg and I was scrolling through your pics and I have just seen the arm and the arm band in the bag.  I saw it!!  I can't believe it!!!  It's there, it really is.  

I have to go to work, but will check in there if I am not too busy, otherwise, someone help Carpe find that photo where the camera person is looking at something and the foot and leg of the camera person is in the videos.

I can't believe what I just saw.... Shocked  Shocked
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: April 09, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »

will do lalas,

here is a close up on the center console

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.