April 30, 2024, 02:04:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 164710 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #760 on: April 09, 2007, 01:49:10 PM »

rofl, Peaches.  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: April 09, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
will do lalas,

here is a close up on the center console

Gotta leave to go to work.
I see what looks like a callphone.. <the silver thing>
The multi colored thing.. I thought was a lei at first as well, but seeing it more close up.  <GO ahead and laugh..>.. it looks like a stuffed animal.. liek a parrot laying upside down?   Laughing
  Little box.. looks like a pack of ciggys to me? Looks liek Newports.

Gotta run.. check back and cath up later this evening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 09, 2007, 01:54:36 PM »

In aru-bay video/Chicago video #24 at around the 1 minute mark:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 09, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »

BAD BOYS

BAD BOYS

WHAT YA GONNA DO

WHAT YA GONNA DO, WHEN THE A.L.E. COMES 4 U Question

(to make a little movie of on yer hiney?)

focus: shoes & socks

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/californialighthousepics1/gggg55551.png

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 09, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »

------------------
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: April 09, 2007, 02:22:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carpe
What are those video images supposed to be showing in relation to the island?  Is it just a view of the ocean or what? I need some help here? Rolling Eyes

I am looking to find out clues to who is rolling the camera.

So I am trying to identify items, people's clothes, and vehicle.

Carpe,

I've looked at the videos quite a bit and I've tried to figure out what kind of car they were driving.  I think it might be brown or maroon.  It has a Manual transmission.  I think the stuff on the dashboard might be there to balance the camera on.  Look at some of the other videos, the camera looks like its right against the windshield.  You can see the windshield wiper in the foreground of some of the videos.

Compare the feet in the one video to the man in the "Signingoff" image from the aru-bay website.  I think its the same guy.  After I first found the videos, I sent some emails to the address that was listed on the aru-bay website, and in the responses back, they guy said his name was "Ed Smith".  You probably know that already. I googled his email address and found him posting on some websites.  One of them was garageband.com.

I've tried to email him since then, but I've never heard back from him.

If you have any questions, you can email me at my "Monkey Business" email address chicago_510@hotmail.com

I used to keep Scared Monkeys open on my computer most of the day-- everyday, but now I just check in once or twice a week so I'm a little out of touch.  So if you have any questions, just email me and I can either email you back or check in at SM if something good is going on.

I've been to Aruba (before Natalee disappeared) so if you have any general questions about Aruba I can try to help.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: April 09, 2007, 02:25:19 PM »

Well, I am so going to get fired... I am so intrigued by these videos now that I am at work and lurking.  Gee!  I can't believe this...the leg is wearing different pants in the one you just posted Klaas.  I think the others in the car look like some sort of knit pant as compared to the denim in the other one. Does that make any sense?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: April 09, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »

Carpe or Chicago_510....is there anything in the reflection seen in the windshield shots?  I was just looking at Carpe's pics and wondered.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 09, 2007, 02:28:08 PM »

Laughing

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: April 09, 2007, 02:31:19 PM »

Nobody even said smile for the camera...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 09, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »

Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carpe
What are those video images supposed to be showing in relation to the island?  Is it just a view of the ocean or what? I need some help here? Rolling Eyes

I am looking to find out clues to who is rolling the camera.

So I am trying to identify items, people's clothes, and vehicle.

Carpe,

I've looked at the videos quite a bit and I've tried to figure out what kind of car they were driving.  I think it might be brown or maroon.  It has a Manual transmission.  I think the stuff on the dashboard might be there to balance the camera on.  Look at some of the other videos, the camera looks like its right against the windshield.  You can see the windshield wiper in the foreground of some of the videos.

Compare the feet in the one video to the man in the "Signingoff" image from the aru-bay website.  I think its the same guy.  After I first found the videos, I sent some emails to the address that was listed on the aru-bay website, and in the responses back, they guy said his name was "Ed Smith".  You probably know that already. I googled his email address and found him posting on some websites.  One of them was garageband.com.

I've tried to email him since then, but I've never heard back from him.

If you have any questions, you can email me at my "Monkey Business" email address chicago_510@hotmail.com

I used to keep Scared Monkeys open on my computer most of the day-- everyday, but now I just check in once or twice a week so I'm a little out of touch.  So if you have any questions, just email me and I can either email you back or check in at SM if something good is going on.

I've been to Aruba (before Natalee disappeared) so if you have any general questions about Aruba I can try to help.

Wink  got it.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 09, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

No my dear, and I hope they didn't say "cheese" either.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: April 09, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »

Carpe or Chicago_510....is there anything in the reflection seen in the windshield shots?  I was just looking at Carpe's pics and wondered.

2NJSons, I have seen reflections, but as of yet... they are so faint...

I cannot make heads nor tails of them.  Sad

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: April 09, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »

OK, thanks.  I was starting to see faces, again..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: April 09, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »

Not that I've noticed, but I should look at all of them again.  But I did notice that in the video with the bare feet, it seems like the camera pans from one side of the road to the other side of the road in what seems like the direction he came from when he got out of the car.  But you don't see the car.  I think he might have cut that frame out of the video.  I played it back frame by frame and it happens very fast, but it seems like there's a slight jump in the video as it looks across the road.

I also noticed in the video with the bare feet that they have a very strange walk, almost like someone who is walking on hot coals, like a quick tip-toe walk or something.  The road might have hurt their feet so they walked like that.

I don't think all the videos were filmed in the same day, that might explain the different pants.  Some videos actually have a file date before Natalee went to Aruba, so be sure to check the dates on aru-bay.com when you are looking at the videos.  When I posted the videos on Google Video, I screwed up the numbering system.  I should have stuck with the same file names the used on aru-bay to avoid confusion.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 09, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »

No my dear, and I hope they didn't say "cheese" either.

ya'll  Embarassed  Laughing

look what I found carpe, she's coming out with male versions so maybe you can contact her and see if she can do a Joran edition with a built-in GPS tracker?  Wink www.hoonthego.com

I found this for San today too

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: April 09, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »

None, I'm not even going to ask how you found that site, either.....San will love your other find, I'm sure.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: April 09, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »

I think one of the things on the dashboard of the car is an aftermarket equalizer for their stereo.  Something like the pictures in this link:

http://www.electronixwarehouse.com/car/accessories/equalizers.htm

I bet someone could identify this person based on the pictures of the interior.  Anybody who knows them would probably know that this was his car.  You can also hear the man's voice in one of the videos, so they could deninately identify him.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people in Aruba who know the man who took these videos.  But the big question is -- will we ever really know?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 09, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »

Chicago_510, good to see you, btw, and thank you for the comments on the pics.  I had thought about the pants being from different days, earlier.  If you hadn't saved the videos, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to check them out again today.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: April 09, 2007, 02:52:28 PM »

None, I'm not even going to ask how you found that site, either.....San will love your other find, I'm sure.

Embarassed daughter found it when looking for a promo code for a preppy dog collar site, not kidding  Laughing

I behave I promise  Very Happy  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.