April 24, 2024, 06:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156094 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 21, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "vms"
Joran and his new blonde?  Evil or Very Mad

GAG ME!!

She has to be a paid companion or else she needs her head examined.

The sad thing is...she is probably a young naive girl who has fallen in love with this sociopath!!

PAID hooker  Twisted Evil

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2006, 02:12:37 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I doubt she is a hooker.

Strange as it seems....there are a lotta whacko women who are turned on by people like joran.

And clearly, some of them post on RU and FOB.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

Where is it confirmed that IE paid money for the photos?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 21, 2006, 02:15:01 PM »

Hey, maybe there was something lost in the translation from Canadian to American. I wasn't suggesting that we do less, but I do everything and everyting ppl can think of.
(Monkey + Monkey) times X  = King Kong Power
And we are the "X" , the power of the indivduals banded together for a cause.
That is what was in my mind when I posted that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Quote from: "ldstlou"

This one broke my heart!! So sorry!! but think you can all see I am fired up today by pics.

"but all we can do is support this blog"??????

Are you kidding me??!!! Why do you think I have consistently...tried to become a member of this blog??!!! Why do you think I love this blog so??!! why do you think I support this blog so??!! Why do you think I take away time from my 6 year old son for this blog? Why do you think ALL of us take time away from our family, friends...essentially our lives!! for this blog?
Please don't become complacent guys!!! And please don't take this the wrong way!! But this blog is Natalee's voice!!! And if not us...than who??? This blog has done AMAZING!!! things!! Already!! we are trying to change what we expect from MSM from what has been done here in our expectations of interviews and finding the truth!! Are you kidding me??!! This blog is NATALEE'S VOICE!!! and as a result THIS BLOG HOLDS AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF POWER!!! I admit...we have taken on more defeats than triumps!!! But it appears to me...that it causes Red, Mrs. Red, Tom, Klaasend, actually all of us!! to keep the motivation up to succeed!!!
I think we are on the brink of a break thru!!! Aruba is hurting!! BAD!!! People have been HURT!! for covering this punks deeds!! And now he is back and simply!!! FLAUNTING!!!! IN THEIR FACES!!! HIS SUCCESS OVER THE DEATH OF AN AMERICAN!!! WHO HAS GAINED HIM FAME AND NOTORIOTY!! WHILE THE ISLAND!!! NATALEE'S FAMILY!!! AND ALL OF US HAVE SUFFERED!!! THIS IS HIS WEAKNESS GUYS!!! HIS EGO AND ARROGANCE!!!! I think this is his downfall!!!
Please...don't become complacent and think ..but all we can do is support this blog!!
Red, Mrs. Red., Klaas, Tom...all of us!! would not be so dedicated to this blog...if we truely did not think...that we would be part...of solving this crime!! and bringing Natalee home!! It is time to stop licking our wounds!! and start going on the offense again!! as SM has been doing on their front page!! Re and Klaas know football!!! They know the key is a good offense!!! It's time to go back on the OFFENSE!!! It's what kept Beth and Dave in the limelight!!! Now they can't...MSM has used the story up for all it is worth. BUT WE STILL HAVE THEIR ATTENTION!!! Come on guys!! It's up to us!!!!

Were you ever a cheerleader?  I really think you just showed your talent in getting people to feel like we can win this and we will!  I will not become complacent!

Great FP too Red!!!

Thanks hubbylove!! Really feel we are on the brink of getting our justice!! Too many hearts!! too many good guys on our side!! We are close!! The scooter I think though...is going to be his own demise!!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2006, 02:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I have to listen to the rebroadcast.
But I did hear where she was working both sides of the street,
So to speak. Hopefully, her broom will have dual purposes and she will use it to sweep the streets as her next career.

She probably "ratted" Joran out because SHE did not "broker" his appearance deal with ABC.

BINGO!  I think she wanted a chance at an exclusive interview with him, and she got beat to the line.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2006, 02:18:49 PM »

3rd Strike!! I love ya..you know that!! But I think after 14 mos of losing...we have forgotten why we are here!! TO WIN!!!
Red hasn't though God Bless his heart...this man is a true fighter!! and has the same ego as I!! I DIDN"T COME INTO THIS FIGHT TO LOSE!!!  We saw men...ordinary men last night...that through a passion...have become extraordianry men!! As has Red...who fought the good fight along w/ Dave in the gosh darned GARBAGE OF ARUBA!! I imagine that is what keeps him going...keeps him fighting!! AGAINST ALL ODDS!!

I have watched in my short month here...Klaas...go against the odds!! and when all have lost faith..she kept it going!!!

I have received e-mails...from Mrs Red!! after being degraded on her own blog site...say I will suck it up like Beth has!!

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE!!!

WE ARE THE MONKEYS!!! WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!!
The bad guys have learned how to exploit our weaknesses!! Turning one against the other!!! Now it is OUR TURN!!! The chips are falling...if you will allow me the pun...the punk is back!! And not only BACK!!! but back and FLAUNTING IT!!! To an island that is hurting!! HURTING BECAUSE OF HIM!!! It is time to be confident!! it is time to be passionate!! it is time to pull out all the stops!!!
I have seen genious here on this blog...over and over again!! Does anyone here think this kid is smarter than us!!!??? He has shown us his achilles tendon...his ego....it's time to POUNCE!!! It's time to SHOW ARUBA!! WHAT THIS ARROGANT A--  has cost them!!
IT'S TIME TO GO ONE THE OFFENSIVE!!!!
Media have forgotten Beth and Dave and Natalee...BUT WE HAVEN'T!!!
It's time for a HUGE OFFENSIVE!!!!
Sorry...told you those pics really got to me....hope they burn your fannies like they did mine!!

I love your passion!
This struck me as funny though, b/c it reminds me of the big pump up speech John Belushi gave in Animal House after they all flunked out of school and the frat lost its charter.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 21, 2006, 02:20:39 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Sue"
Joran is rubbing into the faces of the police and court system
he is smug and arrogant, It will come back and bite him
in the hiney sooner then later

I wish it was sooner, but all we can do here is support this blog, the other people who are on the side of the family and who have the ways and means to communicate with a larger audience than we can as individuals.
On a local basis, when someone starts making plans for a winter vacation, make sure Aruba is NOT considered, no matter how low the prices go. Here, we have no direct planes to that  place.But there are always the cruises.

This one broke my heart!! So sorry!! but think you can all see I am fired up today by pics.

"but all we can do is support this blog"??????

Are you kidding me??!!! Why do you think I have consistently...tried to become a member of this blog??!!! Why do you think I love this blog so??!! why do you think I support this blog so??!! Why do you think I take away time from my 6 year old son for this blog? Why do you think ALL of us take time away from our family, friends...essentially our lives!! for this blog?
Please don't become complacent guys!!! And please don't take this the wrong way!! But this blog is Natalee's voice!!! And if not us...than who??? This blog has done AMAZING!!! things!! Already!! we are trying to change what we expect from MSM from what has been done here in our expectations of interviews and finding the truth!! Are you kidding me??!! This blog is NATALEE'S VOICE!!! and as a result THIS BLOG HOLDS AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF POWER!!! I admit...we have taken on more defeats than triumps!!! But it appears to me...that it causes Red, Mrs. Red, Tom, Klaasend, actually all of us!! to keep the motivation up to succeed!!!
I think we are on the brink of a break thru!!! Aruba is hurting!! BAD!!! People have been HURT!! for covering this punks deeds!! And now he is back and simply!!! FLAUNTING!!!! IN THEIR FACES!!! HIS SUCCESS OVER THE DEATH OF AN AMERICAN!!! WHO HAS GAINED HIM FAME AND NOTORIOTY!! WHILE THE ISLAND!!! NATALEE'S FAMILY!!! AND ALL OF US HAVE SUFFERED!!! THIS IS HIS WEAKNESS GUYS!!! HIS EGO AND ARROGANCE!!!! I think this is his downfall!!!
Please...don't become complacent and think ..but all we can do is support this blog!!
Red, Mrs. Red., Klaas, Tom...all of us!! would not be so dedicated to this blog...if we truely did not think...that we would be part...of solving this crime!! and bringing Natalee home!! It is time to stop licking our wounds!! and start going on the offense again!! as SM has been doing on their front page!! Re and Klaas know football!!! They know the key is a good offense!!! It's time to go back on the OFFENSE!!! It's what kept Beth and Dave in the limelight!!! Now they can't...MSM has used the story up for all it is worth. BUT WE STILL HAVE THEIR ATTENTION!!! Come on guys!! It's up to us!!!!

I'll say one thing Idstlou...I'm feedin' off your enthusiasm...your passion!!  I think it's refreshing to see some say EXACTLY what's on their minds...regardless of what others say.  You're all right by me girl...Smile

And, I forgot to mention...I agree with you!  I think words...although powerful in their own right...can only do so much.  Action is needed, and I sincerely hope action is taken...and fast!  But, I think it has to start on that island, and it has to start with people of Aruba...first and foremost!  They hold the key...the power to effect change!  If they don't want the truth to surface, then it makes the ones that do's work that much harder...

Just my 2 cents.

I meant no dis respect to anyone. But I as an INDIVIDUAL have no power. I said to support who the monkey friends are. That is all I can do. I can't go and make Aruba do anything. I can't wipe the smirk off his face.
I can NOT spend my time or dollars to those who profit by Natalee's disappearance.
I can email / write letters, etc. And I do.
Monkey power + Monkey power = KING KONG POWER.

OH KAT!!! I hope you didn't take this the wrong way!! From one Catholic who prays for Natalee to another!! PLEASE PLEASE don't take this the wrong way!! But you can see the campaign that has been launched from Aruba to break our spirit...to break our resolve!! And in some sense it is working...still don't know the politics...but have seen signs of infighting and betrayal!! Just want to remind you all of the power we hold together!!!

For whenever 2 or more are gathered in His name there is Love!!

Just don't let the darkside make us forget our power!!

We are TWO OR MORE GATHERED IN HIS NAME!! And we shall prevail!!

Isn't that why we are still here!!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 21, 2006, 02:21:05 PM »

What the *** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 21, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »

Just popping in here but have you seen the fun that Joran is having??

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »

Maybe Dana could have David Kock on.  It is getting towards the end of July....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2006, 02:24:14 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Yep, and a couple more color shots earlier in thread.......
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

What the *** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Yes! That's the one!  Laughing  

Lou, did you write this speech for the movie?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2006, 02:25:34 PM »

??? think I missed something!!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I still say he looks like Knucklehead from The Paul Winchell show!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »

Sorry I saw them too, it just eats me alive seeing him having fun.....It's going to be one of those bad days for me with this case I think. I better stay low, huh.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »

??? think I missed something!!

Sun Freak posted following:

love your passion!
This struck me as funny though, b/c it reminds me of the big pump up speech John Belushi gave in Animal House after they all flunked out of school and the frat lost its charter.

So I found the speech she was referring to ....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2006, 02:28:52 PM »

He's at C & C's ? But where are his PIMP bros Satish and Deepak ?
Lurking in the back with the motor runnin' ? Radio playing LOUD ?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2006, 02:30:50 PM »

There was a photo posted here once of an Aruban taxi, that looked a lot like a private vehicle, anyone know where that was from?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

3rd Strike!! I love ya..you know that!! But I think after 14 mos of losing...we have forgotten why we are here!! TO WIN!!!
Red hasn't though God Bless his heart...this man is a true fighter!! and has the same ego as I!! I DIDN"T COME INTO THIS FIGHT TO LOSE!!!  We saw men...ordinary men last night...that through a passion...have become extraordianry men!! As has Red...who fought the good fight along w/ Dave in the gosh darned GARBAGE OF ARUBA!! I imagine that is what keeps him going...keeps him fighting!! AGAINST ALL ODDS!!

I have watched in my short month here...Klaas...go against the odds!! and when all have lost faith..she kept it going!!!

I have received e-mails...from Mrs Red!! after being degraded on her own blog site...say I will suck it up like Beth has!!

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE!!!

WE ARE THE MONKEYS!!! WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!!
The bad guys have learned how to exploit our weaknesses!! Turning one against the other!!! Now it is OUR TURN!!! The chips are falling...if you will allow me the pun...the punk is back!! And not only BACK!!! but back and FLAUNTING IT!!! To an island that is hurting!! HURTING BECAUSE OF HIM!!! It is time to be confident!! it is time to be passionate!! it is time to pull out all the stops!!!
I have seen genious here on this blog...over and over again!! Does anyone here think this kid is smarter than us!!!??? He has shown us his achilles tendon...his ego....it's time to POUNCE!!! It's time to SHOW ARUBA!! WHAT THIS ARROGANT A--  has cost them!!
IT'S TIME TO GO ONE THE OFFENSIVE!!!!
Media have forgotten Beth and Dave and Natalee...BUT WE HAVEN'T!!!
It's time for a HUGE OFFENSIVE!!!!
Sorry...told you those pics really got to me....hope they burn your fannies like they did mine!!

I love your passion!

You HAVE to see...it's closing in on Joran!! Think of the mob mentality!! Think of the Godfather Movie!! haha come on guys!! You can't put an island...a community..through what they are going through!!! and come back to flaunt your $$ from the crime as well as your new "blonde American" looking girlfriend...and not expect there is going to be a hit against you!! I am telling you!!! We are almost there!!! Look at the history of sociopaths!!! ALWAYS!!! their egos do them in!!!
OFFENSE OFFENSE OFFENSE!!!!
How hard will it be NOW to convince the Island who REALLY is to blame for their problems?
DID SOMEONE SAY PHOTO OP??!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.