March 28, 2024, 06:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 154064 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2006, 02:32:30 PM »

Hotshot - I think you need to take a look at the front page.  Yes we've seen that photo and others from the Bahia on July 15, 2006.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2006, 02:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
There was a photo posted here once of an Aruban taxi, that looked a lot like a private vehicle, anyone know where that was from?

Was it a FOX news clip when Greta was there??
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 21, 2006, 02:34:38 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
There was a photo posted here once of an Aruban taxi, that looked a lot like a private vehicle, anyone know where that was from?

No, I think it was from some Aruba-related site.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 21, 2006, 02:34:42 PM »

Try SM

http://tinyurl.com/p5a85
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 21, 2006, 02:35:19 PM »

Did we find the pics first - do the other blogs have them?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »

Try SM

Laughing  Laughing Thanks Buckeye
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2006, 02:36:17 PM »

Bonsai posted one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

No, I doubt they knew where to look.  I just happened to know that the CoolAruba site always put up party pics from Bahia and the other bars.  That's where I got those photos from.

Edited to add:  I believe I found them first, but it was a matter of time before others would have found them.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2006, 02:38:29 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
What the *** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

??? think I missed something!!

Sun Freak posted following:

love your passion!
This struck me as funny though, b/c it reminds me of the big pump up speech John Belushi gave in Animal House after they all flunked out of school and the frat lost its charter.

So I found the speech she was referring to ....

Never saw that movie!!! haha

But for real guys!! Think NOW IS THE TIME TO GET PUMPED!!!
Forget about me being a former cheerleader!!! haha
Look at the message...I truely am a psychology major...and hasn't it all been about psychology? "Games" as some would say? I think we have Joran...trapped in his own psychology...his own sick demented mind!!
PLEASE!!! for one minute!! understand his weakness...is our justice!!

I really have to go!! Took the whole day off of work!! I am telling you...the pics really got me!! Don't they get you? I know they do...the injustice of the whole thing!! Too much for me to handle...I mean it!! I am just FURIOUS!!! and ready for an offensive!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »

Klaas

Do you have this link too??  I know how much you like pictures.

http://www.magic965.com/gallery/index.php
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »

Try SM

Thanks, I wanted a photo for the essay i am working on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

No, I doubt they knew where to look.  I just happened to know that the CoolAruba site always put up party pics from Bahia and the other bars.  That's where I got those photos from.

Lots of posts on the Tickle sites mention Bahia and Choose a Name bars.  They may be favs of the locals.

Great find, Klaas!

Monkeys are NOT losers and we have NOT been losing for fourteen months but have made remarkable finds, helped the family and helped launch a boycott of surprising strength and success in the face of overwhelming odds that it could not happen.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2006, 02:40:15 PM »

Klaas

Yes, I do have the link but I haven't looked through it today yet.  I will right now.  Who knows, maybe I'll find Deepak and Satish??  Wink  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2006, 02:44:47 PM »

Something struck me in this post... I snipped it to save space.  It is on pg 6 of this thread.  

Kat_Gram posted this clip:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT IN MISSING GIRL CASE: Told me the story about dropping the girl off (UNINTELLIGIBLE) all made up.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Why? Why would they make it up?

JOHN: Because he told me apparently that no one -- somebody is missing, like a young tourist person missing. They`ll find them, like in a few days, in some crack house or with some beach (UNINTELLIGIBLE) So they thought they would find her a few days after. When push come to shove, and they couldn`t get her, they decided to tell the truth. He told his brother to tell the truth.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Couldn't "GET" her????  Get her from whom?  

Am I just reading too much into this quote from MJ?   Your thoughts??????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »

Klaas

Yes, I do have the link but I haven't looked through it today yet.  I will right now.  Who knows, maybe I'll find Deepak and Satish??  Wink  Laughing

Etch-A-Sketch is what the Police Statements were writtten with. Shake it up, new statement !
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »

Where was it reported that IE paid for the blonde pics?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2006, 02:50:42 PM »

Hi last night there was a post saying comments regarding my thursday show were gathered and added to a letter that was sent to sirius?
I cant remember who made that post but i want to thank them and ask if they could send me a copy of the comments and the letter assuming they still have it.
I havent heard anything from either XM or Sirius but I do appreciate all of your help.
If you still have that letter can you email it to me at bruins_fan@sasktel.net

Thanks Again.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2006, 02:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Lots of posts on the Tickle sites mention Bahia and Choose a Name bars.  They may be favs of the locals.

Great find, Klaas!

Monkeys are NOT losers and we have NOT been losing for fourteen months but have made remarkable finds, helped the family and helped launch a boycott of surprising strength and success in the face of overwhelming odds that it could not happen.

JMO.

WHO (that is important, anyway) said we were losers?  As long as Dave and Beth don't think so, I don't think so... and anybody else's opinion doesn't matter (I mean that are not monkeys Very Happy )

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Something struck me in this post... I snipped it to save space.  It is on pg 6 of this thread.  

Kat_Gram posted this clip:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT IN MISSING GIRL CASE: Told me the story about dropping the girl off (UNINTELLIGIBLE) all made up.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Why? Why would they make it up?

JOHN: Because he told me apparently that no one -- somebody is missing, like a young tourist person missing. They`ll find them, like in a few days, in some crack house or with some beach (UNINTELLIGIBLE) So they thought they would find her a few days after. When push come to shove, and they couldn`t get her, they decided to tell the truth. He told his brother to tell the truth.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Couldn't "GET" her????  Get her from whom?  

Am I just reading too much into this quote from MJ?   Your thoughts??????

I don't know what that all is to mean. I have been going thru old clips at CNN ( transcripts ). Since the beginning, there has been so much bs that
I felt that going back to that first two weeks might clarify some things for me. Deetch wanted some stuff re : detainees and dates and I could NOT remember. So, I have more time next week and I am going to go thru some stuff while it is still available. That thing that I found is very puzzling. Plus, there is more regarding the bloodstains... one reporter said yes, the FBI had it, the next reporter said no ?
I want to go back and see what some of the original people said at the time, not months later when my memory has faded.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2006, 02:54:04 PM »

Wow, see I told you I am far behind, GREAT front page......Now I have to go to work, and get further behind...TY Klaas

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.