April 24, 2024, 01:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156079 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2006, 03:59:48 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Yeah, I've seen it too Scarlett!  The only offense we should take should be directed at the grown up mullet wearers making their kids follow in their footsteps!  Funny thing is...I'd believe that this hairstyle is still fashionable in some parts of the country... Rolling Eyes  Wink

How you doin', btw?  Didn't get the chance to say "Hi" to you earlier...

I am good... and there is NO part of THIS Country that finds that acceptable... honey hush!! Laughing

Apparently you have been up North longer than you think.  I have seen kids with mullets recently in my county....usually at Walmart.  Well, there ya go![/quote]

I didn't say they don't exist... they just aren't acceptable... LOL..

oh and trust me, you still spot them up here! Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2006, 04:00:10 PM »

Mrs. Red, I did make a fatal mistake, now did I not?  I should have just written Scarlett or Red an said such.  Wink  

How about Arbua Has Its Own Big Dig:  PIMPS.  I am sure they would never use any of those ideas to promote the island, but one can never quit "dreaming."  

How long has it been?  I know it seems to Beth an eternity and at times, only like yesterday, but we have been here a while and there must be some magic about this Monkey forum.  All the doubtin' Thomases predicting that the forum would not last and yet the faith and hope, the great front page articles, the great "finds" by the Monkeys led by Klaas and Red --- it is like the forum that keeps digging, keeps hoping, keeps praying, working together.

Pray together, stay together.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2006, 04:00:16 PM »

I agree with Anna.  The chorus did a cookbook and I don't think they made a ton on them either.  Lots of great recipes but it took a lot of work.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2006, 04:02:26 PM »

I think it's Matthew McCanaughy. (SP?) who is raffling off his motorcyle or something to aid katrina victims.

Maybe larry Garrison, who seems to know a lot of people could get a celebrity involved to auction something off to go to TES.

Yet, Tim Miller said they never accept grants.

Why is that, I wonder?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2006, 04:02:54 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "ldstlou"
[
I gotta go guys...have been here since 8am this morning...pondering a weakness I saw in the case...a weakness I saw because I was so ENRAGED!! the a--hole is just going about his life while Natalee can't!! Didn't mean to offend anyone!! Just saw a place where we might be really affective!! in our campaign for justice. I feal really beaten down!! Don't know how ya all hang in there!! I was really trying to help...and not meant to be a cheerleader!! Really saw this as a weakness on their part...one we could exploit!!

Sorry you feel so beaten down, but I don't at all.  I did at times like when all the suspects were released WITH PREJUDICE meaning they can't be called back in for even questioning without new and additional evidence but nothing of late has made me feel that way.

Hope you will soon feel better and share the optimism so many here maintain day to day that justice will be forthcoming.  Here's a lollipop to cheer you!   Very Happy

Besides, it's FRIDAY!  My favorite day of the week!

Really don't think the passive-aggressive comments were needed. I understand you are putting me in my place..understand CLEARLY I am a newcomer and have no RIGHT!! to rally the crew!! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND RESPECT FOR MY IDEAS!!! And just beacuse I have not posted here from the beginning...does not mean I have not followed this case heart and soul!!
I have enjoyed my month here with all of you!! But shall exit now!! Anna...hope you don't treat all newcomers to a WORTHY!! CAUSE!! as you have me...because I am not a part of your "clique" .

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »

Shocked

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »

Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 21, 2006, 04:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
and you know guys....does it strike anyone else how ARROGANT he is being??!! STUPIDLY ARROGANT!!! This sh-t has cost people their JOBS!!! I am talking about in the ALE!!!! They covered for him...for his Dad...and HE COST THEM THEIR CAREERS!!! Now we know...they DESERVED to lose their careers...for covering up the crime committed against Natalee!! But can you imagine Dompig...who had to retire beacuse of the fiasco this kid created...looking at theses pics? I can't believe he is still walking!! WHY IS HE STILL WALKING!!!! WHY WON"T SOMEONE GET THIS KID!!!!!!?????
Don't expect it to be for Natalee...but he ruined MANY LIVES!!! and no one will tough him!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now it's time for the hall monitor to step in and say CALM DOWN Lisa Lou.  Your blood pressure must be sky high.  I am disgusted also, but I have felt this way many times in the last year.  Like you, I have screamed at the monitor also.  

Let's look at this another way, shall we?  This could be a good thing.  Joran is returning to his old lifestyle.  Pretty soon his friends, Freddy, Koen, and the rest will fall back into their old habits.  No matter how hard you try you can't take the past away from them.  They will return to their old ways.  Especially if it was more profitable than their new lifestyle of being good.  Pretty soon, Joran gets the urge to continue his little gambling sprees, as well as, his sexual escapades.  There is someone on that island that is now a part of that island.  They have become deeply ingrained into the culture, but they are watching....waiting....then it happens.  Someone slips up and things begin to fall into place. And finally,  it all comes out.  That is what happens when you tempt fate and test Karma...You can run, but you can't hide.  Someone is always watching.....

Wise advice, Lalas...

Hi Monkeys, I'm home...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 21, 2006, 04:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Mrs. Red, I did make a fatal mistake, now did I not?  I should have just written Scarlett or Red an said such.  Wink  

How about Arbua Has Its Own Big Dig:  PIMPS.  I am sure they would never use any of those ideas to promote the island, but one can never quit "dreaming."  

How long has it been?  I know it seems to Beth an eternity and at times, only like yesterday, but we have been here a while and there must be some magic about this Monkey forum.  All the doubtin' Thomases predicting that the forum would not last and yet the faith and hope, the great front page articles, the great "finds" by the Monkeys led by Klaas and Red --- it is like the forum that keeps digging, keeps hoping, keeps praying, working together.

Pray together, stay together.

Tyler... I absolute did not mean that you made a mistake... I think it's a great idea!  and I would love for you to email him with that idea!!  

I needed the good cheer of the monkeys for a bit, the mullet discussion made me laugh!  Preparing for two UGLY divorce trials... not fun  and quite depressing...

so I will be back later y'all... thank you for the break !!

and LSTLOU... what Jacquie said!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2006, 04:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I think it's Matthew McCanaughy. (SP?) who is raffling off his motorcyle or something to aid katrina victims.

Maybe larry Garrison, who seems to know a lot of people could get a celebrity involved to auction something off to go to TES.

Yet, Tim Miller said they never accept grants.

Why is that, I wonder?

I think he meant govt. grants.. wants to maintain control...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2006, 04:07:38 PM »

Katz:  What did Jaime say?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 21, 2006, 04:08:12 PM »

Hi Katz!!! Well do tell, did you see Skeeters???

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
one more post and then I am gone for awhile!!

I look at what is happening w/ Israel and Lebanon....it is a fight for what both sides believe is right...and no matter what side you think is the "right' side....you can see the underlying psychological warfare each is playing against the other.

Psychology plays out in 99% of any battle...and aren't we in a battle? Red plays psychological warfare on Aruba everyday on his front page posts!! Bless his heart.

Aruba played psychological warfare on Beth and Dave for the past 14 mos!!

Joran played psychological warfare on Natalee the night she was abducted!!

I see a weakness in both Joran (his ego) and Aruba (economy) and ALE (being burnt while trying to help one of their own)

You don't think Joran is not playing psychological warfare on K2 brothers and all in Aruba??!! You don't see those pics as him spitting in the face of those who helped him?

Someone hinted that I am undermining the committment of the Monkey's...that bothers me!! It is beacuse I have seen such genious!!...it is because of the committment that I have seen from this group...it is because I see the "war games" Red has played against the enemy on the front page...that I got so excited about seeing this "hole" in their defense. I am just really dissappointed...I guess...that I was not taken seriously....great "cheerleader" I was called!!! even maybe offensive in my views for doubting the committment of the Monkeys by my enthusiasm. Maybe newcomers are just naturally not taken seriously...but I truely saw today...a place we could launch an attack...and I am sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

You didn't offend me.

And no one thinks you are just a cheerleader, I don't think that was meant as a slam.

If anything it was a compliment , admiring your vigor.

We all have gotten bummed from time to time with this case.

For me it was when they freed the Kalpoes, then joran to follow.

But if we're in this for the long haul...you have to pace yourself.

Lisa
- you haven't offended anyone!!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2006, 04:09:29 PM »

<snip>I have enjoyed my month here with all of you!! But shall exit now!!

ldstlou ~ Don't go!  I love you!  {{{hugs}}}

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »

Klaas ~ you have mail....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 21, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »

ldstlou

You get back here right now!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #376 on: July 21, 2006, 04:11:29 PM »

Lisa, lighten up.   You are going to blow a fuse!  You have to pace yourself.  I don't think anybody is trying to hurt your feelings.  I personally love your enthusiasm.  Channel it.   Smile

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #377 on: July 21, 2006, 04:12:41 PM »

Katz, how was breakfast?  

Where are my bumper stickers?  Did I give you my address?  (I may have forgotten). TY

Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2006, 04:13:47 PM »

Hi Anna ~ if you're still here ~ I think I may have missed you yesterday ~ but I tried to thank you for the good wishes...

Aaaannnd...  I may just be staying in the job that I have now...  I just don't see the smiles of pure joy on the faces of the dealers at the new place that are on the faces of the dealers I work with now....  Money isn't everything...  I truly am wise enough to carefully weigh out decisions like this before jumping...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »

Quote from: ldstlou
Quote from: "Anna"
[
I gotta go guys...have been here since 8am this morning...pondering a weakness I saw in the case...a weakness I saw because I was so ENRAGED!! the a--hole is just going about his life while Natalee can't!! Didn't mean to offend anyone!! Just saw a place where we might be really affective!! in our campaign for justice. I feal really beaten down!! Don't know how ya all hang in there!! I was really trying to help...and not meant to be a cheerleader!! Really saw this as a weakness on their part...one we could exploit!!

Sorry you feel so beaten down, but I don't at all.  I did at times like when all the suspects were released WITH PREJUDICE meaning they can't be called back in for even questioning without new and additional evidence but nothing of late has made me feel that way.

Hope you will soon feel better and share the optimism so many here maintain day to day that justice will be forthcoming.  Here's a lollipop to cheer you!   Very Happy

Besides, it's FRIDAY!  My favorite day of the week!

Really don't think the passive-aggressive comments were needed. I understand you are putting me in my place..understand CLEARLY I am a newcomer and have no RIGHT!! to rally the crew!! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND RESPECT FOR MY IDEAS!!! And just beacuse I have not posted here from the beginning...does not mean I have not followed this case heart and soul!!
I have enjoyed my month here with all of you!! But shall exit now!! Anna...hope you don't treat all newcomers to a WORTHY!! CAUSE!! as you have me...because I am not a part of your "clique" .

Now you know I can't let you go anywhere, right Idstlou?  I can't speak for Anna, but I can speak for the fact that I'd believe at the very least she respects and admires your passion and vigor.  As I've learned recently, misunderstandings have the potential to derail solid relationships.  Don't let a misunderstanding defeat you.  You are better then that, and you showed as much today alone.  Doesn't matter if you've been here for 14 months, or 14 minutes.  Being here shows that you care, and because of that...you're equal in the eyes of those that can "see".  I humbly ask you to reconsider...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.