April 24, 2024, 10:12:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156070 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2006, 04:14:36 PM »

Well Monkeys it has been interesting today...

I've been sitting here speculating why the heck Joarn is spending the summer in Aruba?

He is staying in at a hotel... so he is not saving $ by staying with Mom & Pop. What type of job does he have to pay for the hotel he is staying at?

Does he just want to be near & spend time with the family, old friends?

Does he think that he is someway helping bolster the Aruba economy by spending money there?

Is he there just to show that he can do what he wants when he wants?

I'm betting the K2's would love to leave Aruba... and here we have Joran coming back.  

I wish some Aruba media would look into Joarn's activities and then ask him why he is spending the summer there.

But then again it may be just a simple matter of security   or   that old habits are hard to break.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 21, 2006, 04:15:06 PM »

Mrs. Red, that was a joke.  I thought you saw my winkie.  I know it was silly, and not for front page or newspaper, just being silly.

Lord, it's Friday.  Monday came early for me today. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #382 on: July 21, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »

Has anybody heard from Nonesuche since last nite?  The situation worries me.  I wish she were across town instead of states away from me.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 21, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hi Anna ~ if you're still here ~ I think I may have missed you yesterday ~ but I tried to thank you for the good wishes...

Aaaannnd...  I may just be staying in the job that I have now...  I just don't see the smiles of pure joy on the faces of the dealers at the new place that are on the faces of the dealers I work with now....  Money isn't everything...  I truly am wise enough to carefully weigh out decisions like this before jumping...

Katz:

You can always tell what kind of employer people have if their employees are happy. Stay where you are happy.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 21, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Has anybody heard from Nonesuche since last nite?  The situation worries me.  I wish she were across town instead of states away from me.

I heard from her early in the am....

I think it's been a way rough week.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 21, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »

Yes, it is worrisome.  I hope we will hear.  I agree with you, very worrisome.  There are some difficult roads we travel and who knows where we will be tomorrow and certainly there are no guarantees.  I am sure if there was, Bill Gates would have bought them up, however.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2006, 04:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
[ Really don't think the passive-aggressive comments were needed. I understand you are putting me in my place..understand CLEARLY I am a newcomer and have no RIGHT!! to rally the crew!! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND RESPECT FOR MY IDEAS!!! And just beacuse I have not posted here from the beginning...does not mean I have not followed this case heart and soul!!
I have enjoyed my month here with all of you!! But shall exit now!! Anna...hope you don't treat all newcomers to a WORTHY!! CAUSE!! as you have me...because I am not a part of your "clique" .

And I am truly sorry if I have offended you but don't think that only one opinion is the way to maintain this forum.  I am also sorry you cannot respect my opinion as I did yours without becoming angry at me.  

It isn't about us or our feelings or opinions but about supporting the family and trying to help when we can.  I just happen to think the Monkeys have really tried very hard and very consistently and even as late as last night were still making contributions topped off by the find of all the photos this morning.  I don't understand why a person would feel down about all that but do respect your right to do so.

We all chose how we feel about each situation and there is always a wide variety on the forum.  We seldom walk in lock step but again I am sorry if I offended you.  BTW, I also have psychology training for being Psych Nurse so we do share that in common.  And there was nothing passive-aggressive about my comments in support of our past efforts.  I just have no clue how we can do more and exploit this as you suggest.  Perhaps if you would be specific I could follow your line of thought better.

We all have our ups and downs along the way for sure.  I think this is an up for me with the increased radio coverage Dana is providing and all the recent work done on the FP among other things.

I hope you will not leave SM because I do not share your thoughts on this.  I am sure there are some who are feeling exactly as you do for we do have a large and varied collection of monkeys.

Sorry again,

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hi Anna ~ if you're still here ~ I think I may have missed you yesterday ~ but I tried to thank you for the good wishes...

Aaaannnd...  I may just be staying in the job that I have now...  I just don't see the smiles of pure joy on the faces of the dealers at the new place that are on the faces of the dealers I work with now....  Money isn't everything...  I truly am wise enough to carefully weigh out decisions like this before jumping...

Katz:

You can always tell what kind of employer people have if their employees are happy. Stay where you are happy.

Amen.  I have had jobs where I made more money but spent my time off griping about the job.  I don't do that anymore.  Life is too short.

Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2006, 04:18:21 PM »

I'm outta here kids.........

Be safe, be good, chew with your mouths closed, and play nice with others.....

Byeski bye@ Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Byeski bye@ Laughing

Bye, Jac.  Wash your hands after using the restroom.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2006, 04:21:55 PM »

Peaches, I heard from her.  I'll email you an update  Wink
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2006, 04:22:06 PM »

Byeski bye@ Laughing

Bye, Jac.  Wash your hands after using the restroom.

And DON'T run with scissors!!!

Bye Jacq!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

Speaking of Scoop, is it the consensus that Scoop and Glenda are one and the same?  I noticed they both have the same obsession with the phrase "Original perpetrator".  If so Julia has, as Scoop, gone beyond even refering to herself in the third person... Scoop said that Julia "told me" about the BEDB
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2006, 04:23:59 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

Speaking of Scoop, is it the consensus that Scoop and Glenda are one and the same?  I noticed they both have the same obsession with the phrase "Original perpetrator".  If so Julia has, as Scoop, gone beyond even refering to herself in the third person... Scoop said that Julia "told me" about the BEDB

Good Lord, she really is SYBIL. Shocked

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2006, 04:24:51 PM »

If we had been compounding all of our .02 worth of opinions, we could send TES from Aruba all the way down to the China Sea.

Onward.

I think the coffee table book is a stunning idea. What kind of copyright situation might that be? (Many might "donate" the rights?) Could have some humor, tragedy; be a gimmicky thing that might be worth another media blitz. And I would love to help (although won't insist).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »

PUMPED UP IDEA:  Donate to TES.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

Anyone leaning toward Scoop being scubajap now that FOB is closing?  Just a thought have not read enough of her/it to really form opinion but scuba might be looking for a home.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »

Byeski bye@ Laughing

See you later Jackie!!  If I don't...have a GREAT weekend!! Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
If we had been compounding all of our .02 worth of opinions, we could send TES from Aruba all the way down to the China Sea.

Onward.

I think the coffee table book is a stunning idea. What kind of copyright situation might that be? (Many might "donate" the rights?) Could have some humor, tragedy; be a gimmicky thing that might be worth another media blitz. And I would love to help (although won't insist).

Hi, not sure about copyright.  I bet Mrs. Red would be able to tell us.  Is it true (I was assuming (ass/u/me) that all posts on a forum were the possession of the owners of the website).  I would think SM would be the sole owners even though it might be my thought, i.e., any posts are your thoughts but the space it took to write them on is SM and therefore, becomes the property of that webspace.

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2006, 04:28:30 PM »

slong Twinkletoes!

Don't take any wooden nickels!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.