April 26, 2024, 11:48:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156170 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 21, 2006, 04:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

Speaking of Scoop, is it the consensus that Scoop and Glenda are one and the same?  I noticed they both have the same obsession with the phrase "Original perpetrator".  If so Julia has, as Scoop, gone beyond even refering to herself in the third person... Scoop said that Julia "told me" about the BEDB

BONDIA = GLENDA = SCOOP = JULIA RENFRO (IMO)

Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: July 21, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Anyone leaning toward Scoop being scubajap now that FOB is closing?  Just a thought have not read enough of her/it to really form opinion but scuba might be looking for a home.

JMO

SCOOP writes exactly like Glenda who writes exactly like Bondia.

Also, FOB is going to stay up afterall.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #402 on: July 21, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Has anybody heard from Nonesuche since last nite?  The situation worries me.  I wish she were across town instead of states away from me.

Peaches, I heard from her.  I'll email you an update  Wink

peaches0329@hotmail.com....  I'm home.  TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #403 on: July 21, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »

Anyone leaning toward Scoop being scubajap now that FOB is closing?  Just a thought have not read enough of her/it to really form opinion but scuba might be looking for a home.

JMO

I read earlier today that "JR" has been persuaded to keep it open.  

Can I get a big "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"?

Not.

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2006, 04:34:45 PM »

JMO

I read earlier today that "JR" has been persuaded to keep it open.  

Can I get a big "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"?

Not.

More fodder for SM. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 21, 2006, 04:36:24 PM »

JMO

Unfortunately it appears FOB is not closing, that was just a publicity stunt.  Not that it really matters much whether they are closed or not since they only get about 3 visitors per day anyway.  That place is really, really evil, it almost makes RU look like SM or BFN by cpmparison.  I posted there for about a day but had to quit because I was just too sickened by the unspeakably vile and cowardly mocking of a defenseless victim by the forum administrators no less.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: July 21, 2006, 04:40:27 PM »

JMO

Unfortunately it appears FOB is not closing, that was just a publicity stunt.  Not that it really matters much whether they are closed or not since they only get about 3 visitors per day anyway.  That place is really, really evil, it almost makes RU look like SM or BFN by cpmparison.  I posted there for about a day but had to quit because I was just too sickened by the unspeakably vile and cowardly mocking of a defenseless victim by the forum administrators no less.

Well stated, Shizaru.  "cowardly" people whose rhetoric is directed at a victim of one of their supporters and their sorry island.  Whomever named it "happy" must have been working in antonyms as it is anything but!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 21, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red, Kimmy, Peaches, Ono ~ and anyone I haven't seen in the fast page loadings before I hit the post button again!

Okies ~ yes ~ I did meet him for coffee ~ but we wound up talking at tables set up by the swimming pool...

He pretty much says to keep the faith...  It ain't over 'till it's over...

Dave has gotten tax-exempt status for the Natalee Fund...

I gave him the photos of Joran and Monkey comments... He looked at that picture with Joran and the blond and the guy on the left ~ his first comment was the same as Blah's...  That dude is stoned!

He thinks that Natalee's death was a tragic error ~ that they never went out intending for her death to happen...

And he truly wishes that Tim Miller and EquuSearch could go there and search the water...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 21, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hi Mrs. Red, Kimmy, Peaches, Ono ~ and anyone I haven't seen in the fast page loadings before I hit the post button again!

Okies ~ yes ~ I did meet him for coffee ~ but we wound up talking at tables set up by the swimming pool...

He pretty much says to keep the faith...  It ain't over 'till it's over...

Dave has gotten tax-exempt status for the Natalee Fund...

I gave him the photos of Joran and Monkey comments... He looked at that picture with Joran and the blond and the guy on the left ~ his first comment was the same as Blah's...  That dude is stoned!

He thinks that Natalee's death was a tragic error ~ that they never went out intending for her death to happen...

And he truly wishes that Tim Miller and EquuSearch could go there and search the water...

Hey you!  Wink  Sent you an email...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #409 on: July 21, 2006, 04:43:28 PM »

Thanks, Katz.  I bet it was exciting getting to talk to him. I was impressed when I saw him on TV.

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 21, 2006, 04:46:37 PM »

Katz - Sounds like a good meeting.
I am really glad you got the opportunity to meet with him.

Yes, we will keep the faith and not give up.  I have to admit I do get discouraged - especially since it has been so long without any news.  But with Dana's show last night, and Skeeters comments today.... well it gives me encouragement.

Thanks for using your valuable vacation time for Natalee.

I know you will truly be blessed for being so self-less..

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: July 21, 2006, 04:49:20 PM »

Katz, you did great.  I am so glad you had the opportunity to meet with Skeeters.  How great is that.  So many good things SM are doing lately.  These interviews with Dana, while late in the game, are still better than anything we got on MSM.  These are the real people who are involved in this.  These are not just talking heads reading a script  on TV while, a la Greta, courting the sporter.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 21, 2006, 04:50:16 PM »

Catch Ya all later...
BUT.....  
O/T   I noticed this on the FOX  web site today  and after hearing the name  SCOOP out here yesterday(?)  I just had to check it  out.. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,204917,00.html

SeeeYaaaByeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Catch Ya all later...
BUT.....  
O/T   I noticed this on the FOX  web site today  and after hearing the name  SCOOP out here yesterday(?)  I just had to check it  out.. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,204917,00.html

SeeeYaaaByeeeeee
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Thanks, OF.  I think we have found a partnership with the Scoop and the scooper.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 21, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »

Well guys, I'm gonna go... Time to start the weekend.  You all take care - I will keep you all in my prayers....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 21, 2006, 04:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Speaking of Scoop, is it the consensus that Scoop and Glenda are one and the same?  I noticed they both have the same obsession with the phrase "Original perpetrator".  If so Julia has, as Scoop, gone beyond even refering to herself in the third person... Scoop said that Julia "told me" about the BEDB

Good Lord, she really is SYBIL. Shocked

And we used to think it was multiple 'persons' posting as Bondia.

I guess it was actually one person, just multiple 'personalities'!

Klaas & anyone in touch with None -- please send loads of monkey hugs. None and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: July 21, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
one more post and then I am gone for awhile!!

I look at what is happening w/ Israel and Lebanon....it is a fight for what both sides believe is right...and no matter what side you think is the "right' side....you can see the underlying psychological warfare each is playing against the other.

Psychology plays out in 99% of any battle...and aren't we in a battle? Red plays psychological warfare on Aruba everyday on his front page posts!! Bless his heart.

Aruba played psychological warfare on Beth and Dave for the past 14 mos!!

Joran played psychological warfare on Natalee the night she was abducted!!

I see a weakness in both Joran (his ego) and Aruba (economy) and ALE (being burnt while trying to help one of their own)

You don't think Joran is not playing psychological warfare on K2 brothers and all in Aruba??!! You don't see those pics as him spitting in the face of those who helped him?

Someone hinted that I am undermining the committment of the Monkey's...that bothers me!! It is beacuse I have seen such genious!!...it is because of the committment that I have seen from this group...it is because I see the "war games" Red has played against the enemy on the front page...that I got so excited about seeing this "hole" in their defense. I am just really dissappointed...I guess...that I was not taken seriously....great "cheerleader" I was called!!! even maybe offensive in my views for doubting the committment of the Monkeys by my enthusiasm. Maybe newcomers are just naturally not taken seriously...but I truely saw today...a place we could launch an attack...and I am sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

You didn't offend me.

And no one thinks you are just a cheerleader, I don't think that was meant as a slam.

If anything it was a compliment , admiring your vigor.

We all have gotten bummed from time to time with this case.

For me it was when they freed the Kalpoes, then joran to follow.

But if we're in this for the long haul...you have to pace yourself.

Lisa
- you haven't offended anyone!!

Just got back from lunch and was reading and saw this and just wanted to say I meant no harm with the cheerleader comment... it was actually meant to be a compliment.  I think that your enthusiasm was great and it is something I admire.  I have never been able to make posts as well thought out and full of emotion at the same time and I have been posting here since last June.  I apologize if the comment was taken the wrong way  Embarassed  Sad  Embarassed  Sad

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: July 21, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »

Howdy peoples...

Klass.. I just emailed yah!
Katz.. awesome you got to spend time with Jamie.. TY
TY to all those who transribed Danas how last night for I fell asleep
early.. Sad  I havnt had a chance to listen yet.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #418 on: July 21, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »

Not to be terribly OT but we really need to move Nonesuche and her hubby to the very top of our prayer lists.  It's been a particularly tough week for both of them.

Klaas, can we have a seperate thread in the Lounge for this perhaps?  TY

Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: July 21, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »

Not to be terribly OT but we really need to move Nonesuche and her hubby to the very top of our prayer lists.  It's been a particularly tough week for both of them.

Klaas, can we have a seperate thread in the Lounge for this perhaps?  TY

AMen to that Peaches.. Last I spoke with her was last night.. she sent me a long email.. and talked to her on IM a long time.. Sad  God Bless them.
I know you have been a rock to her Peaches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.