April 16, 2024, 08:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 155612 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 21, 2006, 05:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hi Mrs. Red, Kimmy, Peaches, Ono ~ and anyone I haven't seen in the fast page loadings before I hit the post button again!

Okies ~ yes ~ I did meet him for coffee ~ but we wound up talking at tables set up by the swimming pool...

He pretty much says to keep the faith...  It ain't over 'till it's over...

Dave has gotten tax-exempt status for the Natalee Fund...

I gave him the photos of Joran and Monkey comments... He looked at that picture with Joran and the blond and the guy on the left ~ his first comment was the same as Blah's...  That dude is stoned!

He thinks that Natalee's death was a tragic error ~ that they never went out intending for her death to happen...

And he truly wishes that Tim Miller and EquuSearch could go there and search the water...

Hey you!  Wink  Sent you an email...

Hey Strike!  Massive tight {{{Hugglies}}} to one of the guys that I love!!!!  Yeah ~ I wasn't here ~ because I was answering your email there....  Laughing   You've got mail!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #421 on: July 21, 2006, 05:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy peoples...

Klass.. I just emailed yah!
Katz.. awesome you got to spend time with Jamie.. TY
TY to all those who transribed Danas how last night for I fell asleep
early.. Sad  I havnt had a chance to listen yet.

TY for the party pics.  You and I could definitely drink some beers together if we were closer.  Glad the party went well.

I'm waiting until DH gets home to play the podcast so I don't have to recap it for him.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: July 21, 2006, 05:06:10 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy peoples...

Klass.. I just emailed yah!
Katz.. awesome you got to spend time with Jamie.. TY
TY to all those who transribed Danas how last night for I fell asleep
early.. Sad  I havnt had a chance to listen yet.

TY for the party pics.  You and I could definitely drink some beers together if we were closer.  Glad the party went well.

I'm waiting until DH gets home to play the podcast so I don't have to recap it for him.

Thanks Peaches!!  Smile Smile  (iii)?  Cheers to you sweety! Its after 5.. ha ha!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

Not to be terribly OT but we really need to move Nonesuche and her hubby to the very top of our prayer lists.  It's been a particularly tough week for both of them.

Klaas, can we have a seperate thread in the Lounge for this perhaps?  TY

Done

Wink

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=106
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2006, 05:07:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Not to be terribly OT but we really need to move Nonesuche and her hubby to the very top of our prayer lists.  It's been a particularly tough week for both of them.

Klaas, can we have a seperate thread in the Lounge for this perhaps?  TY

Done

Wink

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=106

TY~!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna do it.. you beat me to it..LOL
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2006, 05:08:37 PM »

Thank you Klaas.  

It is after 5 here.  Beer-thirty.  

I wonder where Metro is today?

I think I've started without him.

Tylergal, I asked you for some advice in the rose thread in the Lounge.  TY

Expect a miracle.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2006, 05:08:49 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red, Kimmy, Peaches, Ono ~ and anyone I haven't seen in the fast page loadings before I hit the post button again!

Okies ~ yes ~ I did meet him for coffee ~ but we wound up talking at tables set up by the swimming pool...

I gave him the photos of Joran and Monkey comments... He looked at that picture with Joran and the blond and the guy on the left ~ his first comment was the same as Blah's...  That dude is stoned!

He thinks that Natalee's death was a tragic error ~ that they never went out intending for her death to happen...

And he truly wishes that Tim Miller and EquuSearch could go there and search the water...

Hey Strike!  Massive tight {{{Hugglies}}} to one of the guys that I love!!!!  Yeah ~ I wasn't here ~ because I was answering your email there....  Laughing   You've got mail!

Cool!  Read it, and responding now...Wink
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2006, 05:09:17 PM »

Angie today you smell like a field of flowers and beer! Cool

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Katz - Sounds like a good meeting.
I am really glad you got the opportunity to meet with him.

Yes, we will keep the faith and not give up.  I have to admit I do get discouraged - especially since it has been so long without any news.  But with Dana's show last night, and Skeeters comments today.... well it gives me encouragement.

Thanks for using your valuable vacation time for Natalee.

I know you will truly be blessed for being so self-less..

Thanks, Peaches!

And thanks Kimmy....  nahhhhh  don't feel bad for me using my vacation to go into work...   Laughing

Truly ~ thanks be to God ~ I asked Him to help me find a car ~ and I have a really fun car to drive getting to these meetings....  110 with a/c on ~ and the car just shifted gears to give me more power...

And special thanks to Strike ~ I've got Prince to take with me wherever I go...

And Kimmy ~ I truly was just using my going to meet Jamie as an example ~ everyone here knows I'm not one of the great minds of the board ~ I'm not a researcher...  

I was just using myself to ask that people lighten up a little ~ asking mercy for this poor worthless poster (me) and that mercy and appreciation be extended to all the posters here ~ whether or not it "appears" that they have anything to contribute...

Just our being here ~ our presence lets Aruba know that we're not giving up ~ and that might be a big help in making them do the right thing by Natalee's family...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Uhh...Mrs Mermaid...the beer part may be me... Embarassed
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
one more post and then I am gone for awhile!!

I look at what is happening w/ Israel and Lebanon....it is a fight for what both sides believe is right...and no matter what side you think is the "right' side....you can see the underlying psychological warfare each is playing against the other.

Psychology plays out in 99% of any battle...and aren't we in a battle? Red plays psychological warfare on Aruba everyday on his front page posts!! Bless his heart.

Aruba played psychological warfare on Beth and Dave for the past 14 mos!!

Joran played psychological warfare on Natalee the night she was abducted!!

I see a weakness in both Joran (his ego) and Aruba (economy) and ALE (being burnt while trying to help one of their own)

You don't think Joran is not playing psychological warfare on K2 brothers and all in Aruba??!! You don't see those pics as him spitting in the face of those who helped him?

Someone hinted that I am undermining the committment of the Monkey's...that bothers me!! It is beacuse I have seen such genious!!...it is because of the committment that I have seen from this group...it is because I see the "war games" Red has played against the enemy on the front page...that I got so excited about seeing this "hole" in their defense. I am just really dissappointed...I guess...that I was not taken seriously....great "cheerleader" I was called!!! even maybe offensive in my views for doubting the committment of the Monkeys by my enthusiasm. Maybe newcomers are just naturally not taken seriously...but I truely saw today...a place we could launch an attack...and I am sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

You didn't offend me.

And no one thinks you are just a cheerleader, I don't think that was meant as a slam.

If anything it was a compliment , admiring your vigor.

We all have gotten bummed from time to time with this case.

For me it was when they freed the Kalpoes, then joran to follow.

But if we're in this for the long haul...you have to pace yourself.

Lisa
- you haven't offended anyone!!

Just got back from lunch and was reading and saw this and just wanted to say I meant no harm with the cheerleader comment... it was actually meant to be a compliment.  I think that your enthusiasm was great and it is something I admire.  I have never been able to make posts as well thought out and full of emotion at the same time and I have been posting here since last June.  I apologize if the comment was taken the wrong way  Embarassed  Sad  Embarassed  Sad

One more post because Sunny e-mailed me and then I saw this post. In no way did you offend me...I should have not even brought up the cheerleader thing...it really didn't bother me. What bothered me is I felt I was put on the defense...when I have shown nothing but support respect and admiration to you all.

Sunny brought up a point I did not consider though...I did not mean any disrespect when I used the word "complacent" and I can see how it could be taken the wrong way by people who put their hearts and souls into this case...but if you had read all of my posts...you would see I gave nothing BUT respect fot people who have given their hearts and souls to this case!! I think it is human nature to be on defense mode...after all Aruba has done...my point was to start turning the tables!! They have not been on defense mode since Beth and Dave left there and I think it's time they are again..and think Joran's photo ops are the perfect opportunity!! Beth and Dave no longer have MSM attentions but certainly SM has the attention of the US, Aruba and the Netherlands!!

I am sorry...I should have aired my differences behind the scenes...and I regret that...unity is important now I know!! But it was difficult for me to be chastised...after a day of really thinking through a new strategy...by a fellow SM via a post. Should have risen above it though and I am sorry. Really not sure though that I am fitting in...so think I will go back to watching from afar and posting on FP. Leaving with prayers for you all and still the utmost of love and respect!!

ldstlou

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Katz, you did great.  I am so glad you had the opportunity to meet with Skeeters.  How great is that.  So many good things SM are doing lately.  These interviews with Dana, while late in the game, are still better than anything we got on MSM.  These are the real people who are involved in this.  These are not just talking heads reading a script  on TV while, a la Greta, courting the sporter.

Yeah ~ I really appreciate how Dana jumped in with both feet ~ he's great!

And, the really good thing is that the investigators can trust him ~ they know he'll not over step the bounds needed because this is an ongoing investigation ~ because Dana's a cop!  How great is that!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:52 PM »

LMAO  Hi FM~!!!  Actually I smell like Irish Spring and white musk..lol
And I may have beer breathe..  I just opened one up!  (Miller Lite).. Smile
How you be FM?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

This message is for UTAH:

What makes you think Katz was quoting Dave Holloway??

Maybe Scoop can figure out who Katz was quoting??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2006, 05:13:13 PM »

Yes, I agree, whatever happened to Natalee wasn't a planned murder or disappearance. But I believe sexual activity without her consent was the premeditated part. If someones dies as a result of a criminal act, it is murder. The three J2K all took part in that plan. Even tho they did this 20 x before and nothing bad happenend, doesn't mean this one was unforseen. It was just a matter of time. Could have been another girl, another day. It is good to have these credible people on the side of Natalee and the family. Forget about Julia and her nonsense. She is just a witch with her coven and she will get outed by people she deals with in her own life. Prayers to everyone who is struggling today.
I just listened to the news where they had a sound clip from the funeral of the RCMP constable who was shot. Very sad. Plus all the Americans and Canadians they ae trying to get out of harm's way in Lebanon.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2006, 05:14:38 PM »

Uhh...Mrs Mermaid...the beer part may be me... Embarassed

LOL TS..  ummm.. Im sure a few of us started happy hour already..lol
 Heck its the weekend!  (of course I WORK all dang weekend too..Pftttttttt Sad  )
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2006, 05:14:51 PM »

LisaStLou, if you are reading, just wanted you to know that all monkeys are appreciated, and to take myself back down Memory Lane.

When I first started posting here, although I was not new to posting about Natalee, and had registered here early on but never posted and then I ended up in doom/gloom site.  Back to what I started..........

I would come on in the mornings and catch "India" who coupled with "PI" would argue like mad with me and then when they left they were replaced by one moderator from the Bon Dia camp and her comrade who worked "my fingers to the bone" for Bon Dia only to make it sound as though she was doing it for monkeys and no matter what I said, it was wrong and she was "very tight" with the moderators.  

Then at night, I had to face Hannie and Bon Dia.  We were so tested back in those days.  Goodness, I used to stay around until they all went to sleep just to post with the likes of AzLady, Nonesuche, Anna, Spooky, because whatever I said, I would be smacked down by some of those who are now "major posters" at the hate sites.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2006, 05:17:24 PM »

Lisalou.... it's happy hour. It's Friday.  We're here together.  Together is the key word.

It's hard to be new.  We were all new once.  It's hard when you can't "see people talking" because you can't read their face and their body language.  

Crack open a beer with me and Angie and that bad boy Third and let's channel that energy into something positive.

And pray for Nonesuche and her hubby.  They need 'em big time today from us all.

Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2006, 05:17:31 PM »

LisaStLou, if you are reading, just wanted you to know that all monkeys are appreciated, and to take myself back down Memory Lane.

When I first started posting here, although I was not new to posting about Natalee, and had registered here early on but never posted and then I ended up in doom/gloom site.  Back to what I started..........

I would come on in the mornings and catch "India" who coupled with "PI" would argue like mad with me and then when they left they were replaced by one moderator from the Bon Dia camp and her comrade who worked "my fingers to the bone" for Bon Dia only to make it sound as though she was doing it for monkeys and no matter what I said, it was wrong and she was "very tight" with the moderators.  

Then at night, I had to face Hannie and Bon Dia.  We were so tested back in those days.  Goodness, I used to stay around until they all went to sleep just to post with the likes of AzLady, Nonesuche, Anna, Spooky, because whatever I said, I would be smacked down by some of those who are now "major posters" at the hate sites.

thanks!! are you saying I need to toughen up?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2006, 05:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

thanks!! are you saying I need to toughen up?
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Maybe that was a good test for me.  Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.