April 26, 2024, 06:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156164 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 21, 2006, 05:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Well, for the beer drinkers, all I can say is that it's not a sweet drink, just REAL refreshing! Here, try one!  Wink

Cheers!

For all the Southern queens and those not so southern, enjoy a drink with Scarlet & Marilyn.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: July 21, 2006, 05:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "hubbylove"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

ps. i wish i was not at work and could share in the beer drinking.  it is a perfect beer drinking kind of day here in Cali!

Sure you can have one with us hubby!!  What's your drink girl?? Smile

I could really go for an Alaska Summer Ale... aaaaahhh the memories of drinking under the midnight sun!  Hook a sista up!

ok...smiling again Monkeys!! Thanks!! Will get back to brainstorming...after a much needed beer or 2 or 3..haha
Remember..my little guy is staying with a friend...not used to having a night to myself...not sure what to do with it!! Will probably be back here w/ you guys real soon!! haha

I was going to ask if it had gotten better since I remember you being so sad the other morning and him telling you it would be okay.  Kids are the best!!  A couple of beers never hurts and a few nights to oneself is always a good thing in my opinion!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 21, 2006, 05:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Howdy everybody!!  ldstlou  It's all good chicky.  Hope to meet you and Sunny real soon.  

Rock On!!  Cool

I'll get to spend more time with ya'll starting next week.  I finally broke down and got me a new wireless laptop ordered.  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy

I won't have to beg anymore to use somebody's puuter.

SNOOP DAWG~!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome back!!!  Smile

ok...last owrds for awhile...in Buckeye Land our mooto was "Screw the Blue" as in Michigan...our big rival...here's our new motto...
Instead of "Screw the Blue" we'll say "Screw RU"!!!
Am I allowed to say that?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 21, 2006, 05:58:37 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Hi Lisa,
I am still pretty new to SM like you, but have been with this case since day 1. I too come across as "pessimestic" sometimes -- but never because of OUR efforts. I get frustrated because all LOGIC, and human compassion seems to be falling on deaf ears in Aruba. At the same time, I KNOW we are on the "right side" and some very talented people are really working to get the "proof" we need to return Natalee and obtain justice. I agree with you that we SHOULD be excited about the possibilities with the new pictures today.  The answers may not come directly from us as much as from Joran himself. As they say ... "give 'em enough rope .. and they will hang themselves"!! Hang in there -- we'll get there!!

Thanks other new guy!! Really appreciate it!! And agree 110%!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: July 21, 2006, 05:58:50 PM »

Well, for the beer drinkers, all I can say is that it's not a sweet drink, just REAL refreshing! Here, try one!  Wink

Cheers!

SSLLLLUUUURRRPPP!  Thanks, I'll have another! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 21, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »

Katz.. I posted earlier a TY to you for meeting up with Jamie..
how awesome.  Also best wishes to you in what you choose to do with your job!

Thank you very much, Angie!   Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I'm back and forth in email and here and FP....

And I'm slow...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #486 on: July 21, 2006, 06:00:10 PM »

Peaches
 If you're still here......could you email me sometime.  I misplaced your email and my big sister wants me to ask you sumpin.  Very Happy

Just emailed you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2006, 06:00:13 PM »

ps. i wish i was not at work and could share in the beer drinking.  it is a perfect beer drinking kind of day here in Cali!

I could really go for an Alaska Summer Ale... aaaaahhh the memories of drinking under the midnight sun!  Hook a sista up!

ok...smiling again Monkeys!! Thanks!! Will get back to brainstorming...after a much needed beer or 2 or 3..haha
Remember..my little guy is staying with a friend...not used to having a night to myself...not sure what to do with it!! Will probably be back here w/ you guys real soon!! haha

I was going to ask if it had gotten better since I remember you being so sad the other morning and him telling you it would be okay.  Kids are the best!!  A couple of beers never hurts and a few nights to oneself is always a good thing in my opinion!

Probably why I am so emotional!! Really miss my guy!! And would rather have him here than a night to myself!! Thanks for remembering!!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 21, 2006, 06:00:38 PM »

Howdy everybody!!  ldstlou  It's all good chicky.  Hope to meet you and Sunny real soon.  

Rock On!!  Cool

I'll get to spend more time with ya'll starting next week.  I finally broke down and got me a new wireless laptop ordered.  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy

I won't have to beg anymore to use somebody's puuter.

SNOOP DAWG~!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome back!!!  Smile

Howdy sweetpea!!  Gosh I miss you guys.  Guess your getting ready for your daughters big day, huh?

Snoop.. shes turning ito a BRIDEZILLA  bigtime. Sad  (August 26th is the day)

It'll be allright. Hang in there.  Cool
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 21, 2006, 06:01:37 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Peaches
 If you're still here......could you email me sometime.  I misplaced your email and my big sister wants me to ask you sumpin.  Very Happy

Just emailed you.

Thanks!!    Very Happy
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 21, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »

I know Wreck and Wreck has known me for a long time, although the name has changed, the person is the same.  Wreck, Anna & I have had it really tough as we used to take on the Dutch & Aruban posters day in and day out.  We never let up, we never gave up and Wreck and Anna are two of the most analytical people I have ever posted with.  One day, Wreck I will tell you and you will remember. Wink   Oh Chinbeard was tough and so was Dolores, not to mention the old stinky Bigfish.  Lord without Dennis & Frank, Anna and you some days I would have caved.  Of course ,Granny Toad with the cesspool was always there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: July 21, 2006, 06:02:17 PM »

Oh Tyler! I love it!!! You recognize a Mojito as a "latin" version of Mint Julep! Should have known, coming from someone who appreciates fine roses and has the ability to produce them as well! Impeccable taste, Tyler!  Wink
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #492 on: July 21, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »

CBB, I'm sure you could post that Mojito recipe in the Lounge in your spare time.  Is it a rum drink?

Expect a miracle.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 21, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Katz.. I posted earlier a TY to you for meeting up with Jamie..
how awesome.  Also best wishes to you in what you choose to do with your job!

Thank you very much, Angie!   Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I'm back and forth in email and here and FP....

And I'm slow...

It's ok.  Everybody just seems to be getting drunk...

Enjoyed the email, BTW!!  Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:29 PM »

Just jumping in for two shakes of a lamb's tail to say:

I've missed Snoopy!

Welcome back!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: July 21, 2006, 06:05:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I know Wreck and Wreck has known me for a long time, although the name has changed, the person is the same.  Wreck, Anna & I have had it really tough as we used to take on the Dutch & Aruban posters day in and day out.  We never let up, we never gave up and Wreck and Anna are two of the most analytical people I have ever posted with.  One day, Wreck I will tell you and you will remember. Wink   Oh Chinbeard was tough and so was Dolores, not to mention the old stinky Bigfish.  Lord without Dennis & Frank, Anna and you some days I would have caved.  Of course ,Granny Toad with the cesspool was always there.

Never posted but used to read Granny Toad on RW. She is something else!! That woman is a walking encyclopedia!! I should have shown more respect...really didn't mean any disrespect...just hard to stay enthused w/ no news...thought the pics and Joran living it up was a great angle of attack!! I'd roll on him if I were K2 and saw those pics of him having a ball!!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #496 on: July 21, 2006, 06:06:50 PM »

Never posted but used to read Granny Toad on RW. She is something else!! That woman is a walking encyclopedia!! I should have shown more respect...really didn't mean any disrespect...just hard to stay enthused w/ no news...thought the pics and Joran living it up was a great angle of attack!! I'd roll on him if I were K2 and saw those pics of him having a ball!!

I love reading Granny Toad.  She cracks me up.  No BS.  I like that!

Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 21, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

I'd like a chilled Irish Cream please...  a double.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 21, 2006, 06:07:52 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

I love reading Granny Toad.  She cracks me up.  No BS.  I like that!

Did she ever post here? She used to take 'em all on!!!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 21, 2006, 06:08:15 PM »

Ldstlou, Anna is a great poster.  I do not think she has any problem with your enthusiasm but was trying to just give you a history of what we have all been through and the many weeks and months here with nothing, with Red & Klaas scraping the internet like a barrel to try and find information and yet we all tried to maintain optimism when it was hard seeing all the naysayers get television time when Beth was sitting home with a broken leg, Greta crushing all her hopes, and we felt helpless but we kept he faith.  We are glad you are here to cheer with us and keep the faith, but goodness had we not all had some kind of cheerleadership in Mrs. Red, Klaas, and many, many others wer would just be gone and/or sick someplace.

I cannot leave until the Reds tell me to.  They have worked so hard along with Tom in so many areas that we are not even aware of, and without their help, hard work and all the monkeys, this would not be the site that people such as Garrigan and others mention in interviews.  This is THE SITE regardless of what you hear those leaving say.  It's about Natalee, always has been.  Those who want to make it about themselves, find other places to go.

Hey girl! You can't leave 'cause I'd miss you, period. I got all involved last nite and didn't have a chance to tell you that I'm sure you're right about your thoughts on the line in the transcript I was struggling with. I adopted your comments and it's in the transcript with comments on the van conversation thread. {{HUGS}}

There's only a few lines left.......the ones involving Satish and the gun, but was gonna try to get to it at some point today.  Wink

Shocked I missed that one ~ Satish and the gun...  I have to read that with new eyes...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.