April 23, 2024, 04:17:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156020 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #500 on: July 21, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »

Katz, did you see my question earlier about the bumper stickers?

Just curious.  Thank you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 21, 2006, 06:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "hubbylove"

ps. i wish i was not at work and could share in the beer drinking.  it is a perfect beer drinking kind of day here in Cali!

Sure you can have one with us hubby!!  What's your drink girl?? Smile

I'd like a chilled Irish Cream please...  a double.

uuummm!!! sounds good!! why am I still here instead of out drinking? haha

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 21, 2006, 06:08:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

I like this idea Tyler. We all need to brainstorm on money making ideas.

How about a silent auction?

With all the contacts we all have in our personal lives, maybe we can persuade some minor or major celebrities to donate something like an autographed CD, book, DVD, article of clothing, chatchke, anything.   Many NASCAR drivers are from Alabama.  I know some people that have famous relatives.  Someone might feel compelled to donate something big $ to auction. Plus we don't have to raise all the money in one fell swoop.  We'd have to figure out how to host it and promote it, but that is what brainstorming is all about.

Feedback anyone?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: July 21, 2006, 06:09:26 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Howdy everybody!!  ldstlou  It's all good chicky.  Hope to meet you and Sunny real soon.  

Rock On!!  Cool

I'll get to spend more time with ya'll starting next week.  I finally broke down and got me a new wireless laptop ordered.  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy

I won't have to beg anymore to use somebody's puuter.

Way cool 'noopy!  Snoop Dog will be back in the house!!!!  Yeah!!!!!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 21, 2006, 06:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
I know Wreck and Wreck has known me for a long time, although the name has changed, the person is the same.  Wreck, Anna & I have had it really tough as we used to take on the Dutch & Aruban posters day in and day out.  We never let up, we never gave up and Wreck and Anna are two of the most analytical people I have ever posted with.  One day, Wreck I will tell you and you will remember. Wink   Oh Chinbeard was tough and so was Dolores, not to mention the old stinky Bigfish.  Lord without Dennis & Frank, Anna and you some days I would have caved.  Of course ,Granny Toad with the cesspool was always there.

Never posted but used to read Granny Toad on RW. She is something else!! That woman is a walking encyclopedia!! I should have shown more respect...really didn't mean any disrespect...just hard to stay enthused w/ no news...thought the pics and Joran living it up was a great angle of attack!! I'd roll on him if I were K2 and saw those pics of him having a ball!!

Stop apologizing Idstlou!  You did absolutely nothing wrong!!  There was not one hint of disrespect in your posts...today or any other one.  Again, you are just as valuable and relevant a memeber of the collective as anyone...regadless of time! The heart you've shown is what's most important!  Don't let anything discourage or cage in your enthusiasm!  You let it run wild.  It's ok!!

Just my 2 cents.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #505 on: July 21, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

With all the contacts we all have in our personal lives, maybe we can persuade some minor or major celebrities to donate something like an autographed CD, book, DVD, article of clothing, chatchke, anything.   Many NASCAR drivers are from Alabama.  I know some people that have famous relatives.  Someone might feel compelled to donate something big $ to auction. Plus we don't have to raise all the money in one fell swoop.  We'd have to figure out how to host it and promote it, but that is what brainstorming is all about.

Feedback anyone?

What about trying to get some corporate sponsors for TES?  I suck at fundraising.  Got burnt out selling Girl Scout cookies years ago.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 21, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Feedback anyone?

My mind has gone blank..Courtney Cox? is it...can we contact her and get her in on another aution?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 21, 2006, 06:11:38 PM »

My kids bought me this one time and I didn't have the heart to tell them it tasted like cough syrup and so I praised it so they would feel good about their gift.  So now they bring it every time they come to see me!!  Confused

The good news is that I have finally developed a taste for it out of necessity.   Very Happy   Think I will go and fix myself some over ice right now.

Take care and have nice Friday evening, Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 21, 2006, 06:11:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Just jumping in for two shakes of a lamb's tail to say:

I've missed Snoopy!

Welcome back!!!!!!!

Oh BT!!  {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I've missed you too!  I don't think I'll be coming down to Chattanooga this sumeer.  I couldn't quite figure out why hubby has been stalling about coming there and then on down to Florida.  Well he told me the other day he has a trip planned for us in November for our 25th Wedding Anniversary to go to Puerto Rico.  My nephews friend is from there and is planning on showing us all around cause his family stills lives there.  It will be soooo much fun.  I ain't never been anywhere!!  pppffftttt.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 21, 2006, 06:11:59 PM »

I know Wreck and Wreck has known me for a long time, although the name has changed, the person is the same.  Wreck, Anna & I have had it really tough as we used to take on the Dutch & Aruban posters day in and day out.  We never let up, we never gave up and Wreck and Anna are two of the most analytical people I have ever posted with.  One day, Wreck I will tell you and you will remember. Wink   Oh Chinbeard was tough and so was Dolores, not to mention the old stinky Bigfish.  Lord without Dennis & Frank, Anna and you some days I would have caved.  Of course ,Granny Toad with the cesspool was always there.

Never posted but used to read Granny Toad on RW. She is something else!! That woman is a walking encyclopedia!! I should have shown more respect...really didn't mean any disrespect...just hard to stay enthused w/ no news...thought the pics and Joran living it up was a great angle of attack!! I'd roll on him if I were K2 and saw those pics of him having a ball!!

Stop apologizing Idstlou!  You did absolutely nothing wrong!!  There was not one hint of disrespect in your posts...today or any other one.  Again, you are just as valuable and relevant a memeber of the collective as anyone...regadless of time! The heart you've shown is what's most important!  Don't let anything discourage or cage in your enthusiasm!  You let it run wild.  It's ok!!

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Sweetie!! You made my day!!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 21, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »

Yup, Courtney Cox hosted the fundraiser!

Whoohoo! I'm on my puter at the new house! It's alive!

Muhahaha!

Gotta dash and get J back to Indy for w/e w/ his sire....

Bye, y'all!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 21, 2006, 06:15:08 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Katz, did you see my question earlier about the bumper stickers?

Just curious.  Thank you.

No ~ I missed that one, Peaches...  I'm glad you asked again...

I ran out of ink yesterday making Bumper Stickers for Jamie ~ was printing a set for you while posting today ~ and will mail them tomorrow morning...

I'm sorry it took so long...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 21, 2006, 06:16:03 PM »

LOL @ Anna and her drink!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 21, 2006, 06:16:04 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"

ps. i wish i was not at work and could share in the beer drinking.  it is a perfect beer drinking kind of day here in Cali!

Sure you can have one with us hubby!!  What's your drink girl?? Smile

I'd like a chilled Irish Cream please...  a double.

uuummm!!! sounds good!! why am I still here instead of out drinking? haha

Well...  I'm disappearing in a few too...

Out sunbathing...    Wink

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 21, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »

Well my son has figured out that I am NOT doing business, and I'm getting the LOOK, and so ya'll have a great weekend and I see ya'll next week.  Oh just wait till he wants to use my cool laptop....not!!    Laughing  Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 21, 2006, 06:17:43 PM »

Howdy everybody!!  ldstlou  It's all good chicky.  Hope to meet you and Sunny real soon.  

Rock On!!  Cool

I'll get to spend more time with ya'll starting next week.  I finally broke down and got me a new wireless laptop ordered.  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy

I won't have to beg anymore to use somebody's puuter.

Hi Snoopy...it's about time you checked in. Glad to know all is well with you and yours....WOW that's a nice little gift!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #516 on: July 21, 2006, 06:18:50 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Ldstlou, Anna is a great poster.  I do not think she has any problem with your enthusiasm but was trying to just give you a history of what we have all been through and the many weeks and months here with nothing, with Red & Klaas scraping the internet like a barrel to try and find information and yet we all tried to maintain optimism when it was hard seeing all the naysayers get television time when Beth was sitting home with a broken leg, Greta crushing all her hopes, and we felt helpless but we kept he faith.  We are glad you are here to cheer with us and keep the faith, but goodness had we not all had some kind of cheerleadership in Mrs. Red, Klaas, and many, many others wer would just be gone and/or sick someplace.

I cannot leave until the Reds tell me to.  They have worked so hard along with Tom in so many areas that we are not even aware of, and without their help, hard work and all the monkeys, this would not be the site that people such as Garrigan and others mention in interviews.  This is THE SITE regardless of what you hear those leaving say.  It's about Natalee, always has been.  Those who want to make it about themselves, find other places to go.

Hey girl! You can't leave 'cause I'd miss you, period. I got all involved last nite and didn't have a chance to tell you that I'm sure you're right about your thoughts on the line in the transcript I was struggling with. I adopted your comments and it's in the transcript with comments on the van conversation thread. {{HUGS}}

There's only a few lines left.......the ones involving Satish and the gun, but was gonna try to get to it at some point today.  Wink

Shocked I missed that one ~ Satish and the gun...  I have to read that with new eyes...

This last section, Katz...........BTW, I hope you saw my post, saying I agreed with you. I didn't mean Paulus wasn't involved, I just think Deepak was telling Joran that he(Deepak) hadn't told the police of Paulus's involvement.  Wink

Joran: Then they are also allowed to hit me. Do you think that it makes a difference to me. One slap will be enough.
Satish: You think, you think.
Joran: What do you think, that you are going home to get your gun?
Satish: That I have a gun.
Joran: Satish, you, get gun at home, me shoot you two dead.
Satish: Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get? ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Deepak: (to Joran) Sometimes, you talk bullshit, right?
Joran: (to Deepak) Why is that shit not true? Witnesses saw you.
Satish: In the end we will see, who gets out and who stays. You tell the truth, we shall see.
Joran: I know that I'm getting out.
Brothers: We shall see. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I'll post the Mojito recipe in the lounge, yes, it's made with Rum. The best recipe I've found uses Capt. Morgan's Silver.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 21, 2006, 06:18:57 PM »

Well....  ummm pretty colored stuff, Anna...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 21, 2006, 06:20:08 PM »

Well my son has figured out that I am NOT doing business, and I'm getting the LOOK, and so ya'll have a great weekend and I see ya'll next week.  Oh just wait till he wants to use my cool laptop....not!!    Laughing  Laughing

Did ya tell him "Monkey Business!" and look important about it...   Laughing

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: July 21, 2006, 06:21:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Just jumping in for two shakes of a lamb's tail to say:

I've missed Snoopy!

Welcome back!!!!!!!

Oh BT!!  {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I've missed you too!  I don't think I'll be coming down to Chattanooga this sumeer.  I couldn't quite figure out why hubby has been stalling about coming there and then on down to Florida.  Well he told me the other day he has a trip planned for us in November for our 25th Wedding Anniversary to go to Puerto Rico.  My nephews friend is from there and is planning on showing us all around cause his family stills lives there.  It will be soooo much fun.  I ain't never been anywhere!!  pppffftttt.

What a sweet hubby you have!!  Mine likes to plan surprise trips too and we always have a blast!!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.