April 25, 2024, 09:15:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156155 times)
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: July 21, 2006, 06:30:25 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

He has never....ever done anything like this before.  I'm thinkin I should be worried.  Laughing   nah.  It will be a blast.  Well if we can lose my nephew and his friend every now and then.  Wink   Oh, and our son and daughter are ticked cause they can't go with us.  pppfffttt

I am sure you guys will have a great time.  We just got back from two amazing weeks in Alaska and I highly recommend checking out the 49th state someday if you get the chance!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 21, 2006, 06:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I have a question and I want to know if anyone else is having a problem. Last night, as I logged off from this site, the screen came up connected to pokerplayer.com. I came back and told you all about it, it was weird. Well, I then immediately ran a scan and it came up and said a teens@x site was trying to go to my registry and uninstall my virus scan via changing the registry. Anyone else having a problem? It was weird because it was a site I think was mentioned on the board yesterday.

Shell - I haven't had the problem but it sounds like you haven't completely gotten rid of whatever you picked up yesterday.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 21, 2006, 06:31:12 PM »

correction...I think it was pokerparty.com..

Also, I forgot to say hello to all of you...this computer stuff flusters me, so pardon my manners!

Shell, I am not technical enough to help..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 21, 2006, 06:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Also, I forgot to say hello to all of you...this computer stuff flusters me, so pardon my manners!

so will you spill the beans?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 21, 2006, 06:32:03 PM »

I NEED A COCKTAIL>>> who's serving??  and if someone serves me a drink, I will tell y'all what i just found out!!!

Take your pick Scarlett!!  We have beer and fancy mixed drinks.  Anything in particular?  Wink

BTW...What day of the week is it?  You get the chance to watch any yet?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2006, 06:32:15 PM »

I have a question and I want to know if anyone else is having a problem. Last night, as I logged off from this site, the screen came up connected to pokerplayer.com. I came back and told you all about it, it was weird. Well, I then immediately ran a scan and it came up and said a teens@x site was trying to go to my registry and uninstall my virus scan via changing the registry. Anyone else having a problem? It was weird because it was a site I think was mentioned on the board yesterday.

I saw tour post Shell.. I havnt had trouble?   I dont now if anyone else has or not?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"

He has never....ever done anything like this before.  I'm thinkin I should be worried.  Laughing   nah.  It will be a blast.  Well if we can lose my nephew and his friend every now and then.  Wink   Oh, and our son and daughter are ticked cause they can't go with us.  pppfffttt

I am sure you guys will have a great time.  We just got back from two amazing weeks in Alaska and I highly recommend checking out the 49th state someday if you get the chance!

woul LOVE to go there!! Closest thing to our last frontier!! Brother goes fishing there once a year...says it is INCREDIBLE!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2006, 06:34:40 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Katz.. I posted earlier a TY to you for meeting up with Jamie..
how awesome.  Also best wishes to you in what you choose to do with your job!

Thank you very much, Angie!   Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I'm back and forth in email and here and FP....

And I'm slow...

It's ok.  Everybody just seems to be getting drunk...

Enjoyed the email, BTW!!  Smile

Not drunk here  YET,.. LOL Only on Beer #2.. I do have a reputation to uphold yah know?  Drunkasshickbitch.. as a RU poster calls me..LMAO
And I KNOW who it is too. ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Lovely group they have over there, huh Ang??  I remember drinking beers with many of you lovely monkeys every friday last fall, this is bringing back fond memories!!

I guess if a person has a beer or mixed drink .. they are a lush in certain folks eyes there!  I get accused of typos.. cause I am drunk? I think not. Id be drunk then 24/7....  Smile  (I was fine when we had the EDIT button..lol)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2006, 06:34:42 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

woul LOVE to go there!! Closest thing to our last frontier!! Brother goes fishing there once a year...says it is INCREDIBLE!!

BUT ONLY IN SUMMER!!! bbbrrrr!!! in winter!! hate the cold!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2006, 06:34:57 PM »

It makes me think I shouldn't click on any links here, know what I mean? Confused

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »

I NEED A COCKTAIL>>> who's serving??  and if someone serves me a drink, I will tell y'all what i just found out!!!

Take your pick Scarlett!!  We have beer and fancy mixed drinks.  Anything in particular?  Wink

BTW...What day of the week is it?  You get the chance to watch any yet?

I haven't had the chance... LIke CBB, love mojitos!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 21, 2006, 06:36:14 PM »

It makes me think I shouldn't click on any links here, know what I mean? Confused

you mean to other sites??

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2006, 06:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Katz.. I posted earlier a TY to you for meeting up with Jamie..
how awesome.  Also best wishes to you in what you choose to do with your job!

Thank you very much, Angie!   Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I'm back and forth in email and here and FP....

And I'm slow...

It's ok.  Everybody just seems to be getting drunk...

Enjoyed the email, BTW!!  Smile

Not drunk here  YET,.. LOL Only on Beer #2.. I do have a reputation to uphold yah know?  Drunkasshickbitch.. as a RU poster calls me..LMAO
And I KNOW who it is too. ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Lovely group they have over there, huh Ang??  I remember drinking beers with many of you lovely monkeys every friday last fall, this is bringing back fond memories!!

I guess if a person has a beer or mixed drink .. they are a lush in certain folks eyes there!  I get accused of typos.. cause I am drunk? I think not. Id be drunk then 24/7....  Smile  (I was fine when we had the EDIT button..lol)

I think I type better when drunk!! of course they say thats a sure sign of an alcoholic!! haha oh...or is that driving better while drunk? who knows...don't drink and drive...but known to type and drink!! I am telling MUCH LESS TYPOS DRUNK!! haha

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2006, 06:37:26 PM »

We went "combat" fishing for Red Salmon in the Russian River and it was one of the COOLEST things ever (and I don't like to fish even!)  I don't even like to eat fish but I ate Salmon or Halibut everynight I was there!

Alaska truely is God's country!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 21, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »

Yes Mrs. R...to other sites. I am always clicking on every link posted, curious about it. I need to quit clicking and going to every dang site posted here!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: July 21, 2006, 06:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Some of the work being done on the conversations, some of the old posts that have significance, etc, could be made into a compilation if and when Natalee is ever found and kept in a book for posterity along with Klaas' graphics.  We could put SCOOP in the upper right hand corner of the cover with a double, double toil and trouble, burn fire and cauldron bubble "thingie" in the left hand corner.   Laughing  Laughing  with large words.

JUSTICE AT LAST FROM SCARED MONKEYS.

I like this idea Tyler. We all need to brainstorm on money making ideas.

How about a silent auction?

With all the contacts we all have in our personal lives, maybe we can persuade some minor or major celebrities to donate something like an autographed CD, book, DVD, article of clothing, chatchke, anything.   Many NASCAR drivers are from Alabama.  I know some people that have famous relatives.  Someone might feel compelled to donate something big $ to auction. Plus we don't have to raise all the money in one fell swoop.  We'd have to figure out how to host it and promote it, but that is what brainstorming is all about.

Feedback anyone?

My mind has gone blank..Courtney Cox? is it...can we contact her and get her in on another aution?

Courtney is a native Birmigham person who has done a lot.  She and Natalee shared some of the same high school teachers, and she has done   much and I am sure Beth is probably in touch with her. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: July 21, 2006, 06:38:03 PM »

...lIke CBB, love mojitos!

I know she put the recipe in the lounge somewhere. I don't know how to make them off the top of my head though.  I can bring you a Corona with those fancy green plants in them if you'd like...Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: July 21, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
My kids bought me this one time and I didn't have the heart to tell them it tasted like cough syrup and so I praised it so they would feel good about their gift.  So now they bring it every time they come to see me!!  Confused

The good news is that I have finally developed a taste for it out of necessity.   Very Happy   Think I will go and fix myself some over ice right now.

Take care and have nice Friday evening, Monkeys.

Anna...this is OT but my daughter's now husband and his mother visited us for 2 weeks about 6 years ago before they were married  His Mom  sent me a case of the cheapest sweetest wine that I have ever tasted from some local brewer I had never heard of.  I couldn't drink it, but tried cooking with some of it. It tasted like syrup.  There was a bottle stashed way back in my pantry that I had forgotten was there.  anyway on a visit a few years ago my son in law found it, and said, hey I see you got some of that wine my mom loves!.  I didn't know what to say, and my daughter jumped in and said, she isn't much of a wine drinker, I think that is from the original case.  I was scared to death the were going to send me more of it!  Fortunatley my daughter is a wine snob, and she has been working on the son in law to improve his tastes!  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 21, 2006, 06:39:48 PM »

you mean to other sites??

MRS Red...only reason I am here and not out getting a beer is I am waiting to see what you found??!! Can you let us in on it?! So I can get a beer...PLEASE!!! they are making me thirsty!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: July 21, 2006, 06:40:20 PM »

[quote="ldstlou

I think I type better when drunk!! of course they say thats a sure sign of an alcoholic!! haha oh...or is that driving better while drunk? who knows...don't drink and drive...but known to type and drink!! I am telling MUCH LESS TYPOS DRUNK!! haha[/quote]

Lisa.. thats what we call BUI.. (blogging under the influence...LOL)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.