April 16, 2024, 12:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 155596 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: July 21, 2006, 09:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "kat"
Where did everyone go?

I went to get some watermelon...  I asked Mrs. Red to track down her avatar for me...  

ummm  I dunno...

And I'm going to have to restart my computer in a few minutes...  I've been doing too much and it's been on too long....

I need to let it "collect it's thoughts"  brb after a song...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 21, 2006, 09:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs. Red ~ do you have any of your old avatars to post or send me in email?

I'll send you an email to reply to if you do...

yes, I will send it... I have your addy... from the smoke signal i sent via third...

Embarassed oh yeah....  I remember...  the note he sent me was wonderful that day, Mrs. Red ~ it really picked me right back up...

Katz.. .I looked and looked.. I don't have my avartar.. I know OFart found it for me so he might help us out.. and maybe Klaasend has it??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 21, 2006, 09:27:46 PM »

Wear it like a badge of honor, mrs. red!

How's everyone doing tonight? Today was the day for my father's cacner procedure... everything went well and the treatment process is underway. Things are doing all right, at this time, although he is tired and stays that way. We will see how it goes. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

I don't know if we have had a quieter week with news yet, the Middle East has pushed everything else to the sidelines. But that JUDGE has kept the case going to this point and I think that's hopeful.

I want to spend some time here in our Cage the next few days as things are maybe going to return to a semblance of normality for me... the last month or so has really been a challenge.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: July 21, 2006, 09:29:57 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
[
Silly, we went to your blog. Very good. That article has 67 pages ! !

I know! I haven't read it all myself yet, but I can see a lot of work went into that puppy. It may prove to be a wonderful roadmap for an attorney some day. It also does good to remind everyone of all the "little" significant things that happened along the way which Aruba hopes everyone will forget about.

Like isn't it interesting that Aruba or the trolls that show up on the FP NEVER mention the confession anymore? It's like it just never happened. But it DID happen.

Katablog.com
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 21, 2006, 09:30:12 PM »

sb, I hope your father recovers quickly and completely.  Will say a prayer for that.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 21, 2006, 09:31:07 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

How's everyone doing tonight? Today was the day for my father's cacner procedure... everything went well and the treatment process is underway. Things are doing all right, at this time, although he is tired and stays that way. We will see how it goes. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

I don't know if we have had a quieter week with news yet, the Middle East has pushed everything else to the sidelines. But that JUDGE has kept the case going to this point and I think that's hopeful.

I want to spend some time here in our Cage the next few days as things are maybe going to return to a semblance of normality for me... the last month or so has really been a challenge.

SB.. I didn't know about your dad, I don't know how I missed that!  I will be saying big prayers for him  and you!!  

DID you hear the interviews last night?  great stuff... if not, you can read the scripts that AzLady and Jacquie did...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 21, 2006, 09:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
We no longer have "Magnificent Monkey" but maybe we could attain "Banned from Aruba" ??   Shocked

just a thought.

tidycat

I love it... it can be after Magnificent Monkey ...

I love it too!!! When can I be banned from Aruba?? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 21, 2006, 09:31:53 PM »

yes, I will send it... I have your addy... from the smoke signal i sent via third...

Embarassed oh yeah....  I remember...  the note he sent me was wonderful that day, Mrs. Red ~ it really picked me right back up...

Katz.. .I looked and looked.. I don't have my avartar.. I know OFart found it for me so he might help us out.. and maybe Klaasend has it??

Sorry to be dumb, Mrs. Red ~ but ~ other than you ~ ummmm  let me rephrase that...

What famous person looks so much like you in that photo, Mrs. Red?   Very Happy

Maybe I can find it in internet searching...  but I'm sure Klaas has it...  I think she has everyones....

kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: July 21, 2006, 09:32:38 PM »

DID you hear the interviews last night?  great stuff... if not, you can read the scripts that AzLady and Jacquie did...

Where are these? I listened to a bit of it this morning but had an appointment.

Katablog.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: July 21, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »

Which one would you like me to send, I have them all.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 21, 2006, 09:33:36 PM »

Sorry to be dumb, Mrs. Red ~ but ~ other than you ~ ummmm  let me rephrase that...

What famous person looks so much like you in that photo, Mrs. Red?   Very Happy

Maybe I can find it in internet searching...  but I'm sure Klaas has it...  I think she has everyones....[/quote]

It's Rita Hayworth.. .I think...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 21, 2006, 09:34:45 PM »

SB.. I didn't know about your dad, I don't know how I missed that!  I will be saying big prayers for him  and you!!  

I wish you and your father all the best, sb ~ I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 21, 2006, 09:35:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
All I can say is we need to do everything we can
to help TES raise money to go back down to search the water
Garage sales what ever it takes to donate money to get them
back down there.. the sooner Natalee is found the sooner
that little arrogant bast**D will pay for his crimes

Sue

I agree with you in principal.. that is to say I'm mailing a Check to TES in the morning.. but for this type of Money we need to contact people that make LARGE donations (5 & 6 +) digit donations.  TES is a tax deductible organization I think)  
BUT
Maybe we could someway get lessor funds together to purchase Aruba media space  (Want adds for lack of words)

JMO of course
I think it was ThirdStrike(sorry if it was not) that said something to of the effect  of
'It is up to the PEOPLE of Aruba to demand action and get the things done that we simply cannot from here'

Maybe we can some way motivate them into action but we have to be able to reach the average person.
The ones that are feeling the bite in the drop in the number of tourists and the decline of their economy.  The ones not reading the internet and the ones that do not give a hoot what is on US TV &r Radio news but they DO read the NewsPaper every morning.

I think ldstlou is correct in that with the pic's of Joran having a great summer vacation now is the time to ask the people of Aruba what they think..

We have a lot of talent here... . here is my attempt at a want add
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wonder if any Aruba media outlets would be interested in this photo and doing an article on it?

"Joran vacations in Aruba to help bolster the economy"

After all Joran is staying in Aruba at a hotel taking in the night life ( much like a tourist would) spending $$. This has got to help their economy in way of tax revenues.
I just wonder if he is counted as a tourist in their tourist statistics?
I've been wondering why the heck Joarn is spending the summer in Aruba?

He is staying in at a hotel... so he is not saving $ by staying with Mom & Dad. What type of job does he have to pay for the hotel he is staying at?
Does he just want to be near & spend time with the family & old friends?
Does he think that he is someway helping bolster the Aruba economy by spending money there?
Is he there just to show that he can do what he wants and when he wants to?

I'm betting the Kalpoe brothers would love to leave Aruba... and here we have Joran coming back.   Why?
What do the people of Aruba have to say?  Have they even thought of this?  

I do wish some Aruba media would look into Joran's activities and then ask him why he is spending the summer there.
But then again it may be just a simple matter of old habits are hard to break.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 21, 2006, 09:35:15 PM »

I download Dana's programs and listen to them whenever I get a chance. Haven't heard this latest one yet but I understand it is a doozy.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 21, 2006, 09:35:48 PM »

Prayers for your dad, sb...and here's to everything getting back to normal (whatever that is!!) Wink

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 21, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »

there is a thread... in the Natalee pages..I will try to bring the page in here... brb..

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 21, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »

Welcome back SB.  I will add your father to my prayers.  I hope his treatment is a breeze and things get back to "normal" for you.  Do take care.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 21, 2006, 09:37:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas!!!!  You're the best!!!!  {{{hugs}}}

Ummm  I dunno...  I was thinking of her last one...  and also the one wearing the tiara ~ and if you like any others....

Want me to make it easy and email you so you can just click REPLY?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 21, 2006, 09:38:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas!!!!  You're the best!!!!  {{{hugs}}}

Ummm  I dunno...  I was thinking of her last one...  and also the one wearing the tiara ~ and if you like any others....

Want me to make it easy and email you so you can just click REPLY?

Sure Katz - go ahead and email me
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 21, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

there is a thread... in the Natalee pages..I will try to bring the page in here... brb..

Is this the link you're looking for?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=103

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.