April 19, 2024, 02:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 155760 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2006, 11:00:04 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Just a gut feeling but I bet the blonde and the guy in the photo with Joran are tourists.

could this be the blonde people have seen him with...ie..new girlfriend?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2006, 11:02:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sharon"
In the picture with Joran in the middle of the guy and girl -- what's in the hand of the guy? A room key? Do we know who he is?

The picture of Koen -- he sure did put on a bit of weight while in Holland!

I can't tell what that is in his hand it looks too big to be a room key.  I have no idea who he is.

I think he has a pack of cigarettes in his hand.

actually mermaid..you may be on it...looks like a pack of those thin cigars with one sticking out as if he is about to smoke it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2006, 11:06:44 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
I AM JUST SEETHING!!! AND DISGUSTED!!! WHY IN THE HECK DO THEY EVEN LET HIM IN THE PLACE???!!

Money, money, money.  It is all about the money.  Follow the money.  Money buys power.  Power corrupts.  It's not the Sloots money I am talking about either. It's all about WHO you know and WHAT you know.  Like where all the skeletons are and in whose closets.  

Great!  I am mad now too.   Rolling Eyes

so sorry Lala's but this really did ruin my day!! We are discussing last night these men committed to bringing Natalees remains home...and giving Beth and Dave a place to lay flowers on a headgrave...SOMETHING THEY SO DESERVE!! And this you know what is just out partying it up...it just SO disturbs me!! I have to believe in the end...we will see his ugly mug behind bars...wouldn't that make a great pic!!! and Natalee will be back in US...but today...well today..I am just disgusted by the injustice of it all.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2006, 11:13:23 AM »

and you know guys....does it strike anyone else how ARROGANT he is being??!! STUPIDLY ARROGANT!!! This sh-t has cost people their JOBS!!! I am talking about in the ALE!!!! They covered for him...for his Dad...and HE COST THEM THEIR CAREERS!!! Now we know...they DESERVED to lose their careers...for covering up the crime committed against Natalee!! But can you imagine Dompig...who had to retire beacuse of the fiasco this kid created...looking at theses pics? I can't believe he is still walking!! WHY IS HE STILL WALKING!!!! WHY WON"T SOMEONE GET THIS KID!!!!!!?????
Don't expect it to be for Natalee...but he ruined MANY LIVES!!! and no one will tough him!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »

Don't expect it to be for Natalee...but he ruined MANY LIVES!!! and no one will tough him!!

OOPS...no one will TOUCH him

WHY???!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Youth Xtreme
Page 22/23 - Picture at the bottom right - Is that Joran?
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/21/B-21-07-06.pdf

It looks like Joran.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Youth Xtreme

It looks like Joran.

was feeling all alone in my anger...but can see you all are just catching up!! haha...hurry hurry...I am so darned mad!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2006, 11:19:53 AM »

Klaas;  It is Page 22 but the numbers at the bottom of the page show  21 of 23.   It is a black and white picture.  Bottom right

Yep that's him alright, hold on and I'll post the pic.

REALLY BURNS MY BUTT!!! He is just out enjoying life...probabaly back to his old tricks!!

Mine too.  Like he doesn't have a care in the world.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »

Youth Xtreme

It looks like Joran.

was feeling all alone in my anger...but can see you all are just catching up!! haha...hurry hurry...I am so darned mad!!

your not the only one.  this kid needs to be erased.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2006, 11:23:15 AM »

and you know guys....does it strike anyone else how ARROGANT he is being??!! STUPIDLY ARROGANT!!! This sh-t has cost people their JOBS!!! I am talking about in the ALE!!!! They covered for him...for his Dad...and HE COST THEM THEIR CAREERS!!! Now we know...they DESERVED to lose their careers...for covering up the crime committed against Natalee!! But can you imagine Dompig...who had to retire beacuse of the fiasco this kid created...looking at theses pics? I can't believe he is still walking!! WHY IS HE STILL WALKING!!!! WHY WON"T SOMEONE GET THIS KID!!!!!!?????
Don't expect it to be for Natalee...but he ruined MANY LIVES!!! and no one will tough him!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now it's time for the hall monitor to step in and say CALM DOWN Lisa Lou.  Your blood pressure must be sky high.  I am disgusted also, but I have felt this way many times in the last year.  Like you, I have screamed at the monitor also.  

Let's look at this another way, shall we?  This could be a good thing.  Joran is returning to his old lifestyle.  Pretty soon his friends, Freddy, Koen, and the rest will fall back into their old habits.  No matter how hard you try you can't take the past away from them.  They will return to their old ways.  Especially if it was more profitable than their new lifestyle of being good.  Pretty soon, Joran gets the urge to continue his little gambling sprees, as well as, his sexual escapades.  There is someone on that island that is now a part of that island.  They have become deeply ingrained into the culture, but they are watching....waiting....then it happens.  Someone slips up and things begin to fall into place. And finally,  it all comes out.  That is what happens when you tempt fate and test Karma...You can run, but you can't hide.  Someone is always watching.....
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2006, 11:25:34 AM »

Just a gut feeling but I bet the blonde and the guy in the photo with Joran are tourists.

I don't think so. Hotshot has a freind who works at the Marriott.
She said Joran was there with the blonde.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2006, 11:26:36 AM »

He makes me sick.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2006, 11:31:12 AM »

Okay, now it's time for the hall monitor to step in and say CALM DOWN Lisa Lou.  Your blood pressure must be sky high.  I am disgusted also, but I have felt this way many times in the last year.  Like you, I have screamed at the monitor also.  

Let's look at this another way, shall we?  This could be a good thing.  Joran is returning to his old lifestyle.  Pretty soon his friends, Freddy, Koen, and the rest will fall back into their old habits.  No matter how hard you try you can't take the past away from them.  They will return to their old ways.  Especially if it was more profitable than their new lifestyle of being good.  Pretty soon, Joran gets the urge to continue his little gambling sprees, as well as, his sexual escapades.  There is someone on that island that is now a part of that island.  They have become deeply ingrained into the culture, but they are watching....waiting....then it happens.  Someone slips up and things begin to fall into place. And finally,  it all comes out.  That is what happens when you tempt fate and test Karma...You can run, but you can't hide.  Someone is always watching.....

I agree.   Just give him time.  He can't resist.  Back on his home turf, his old pimping grounds.  He may be more careful next time but there will be a next time.  There is always a next time for predators.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2006, 11:31:23 AM »

Klaas;  It is Page 22 but the numbers at the bottom of the page show  21 of 23.   It is a black and white picture.  Bottom right

Looks like him to me...

Also looks like he is shaving his head a bit...probably starting to have a receding hair line like his father.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2006, 11:31:25 AM »

According to MF at Refugees:

Yes, he was on vacation staying at the Marriott with his girlfriend. Having fun in the pool, playing soccer on the beach and with a lot of American tourists taking pictures and filming everything he did, maybe one even sold this "exclusive" to the show.

According to Dilbart at Refugees:

Yes, he is staying in Aruba until college starts in september.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »

LADIES NIGHT AT BAHIA??

Thats him I recognize that arrogant smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:30 AM »

You are correct...I need to calm down...pics just REALLY got to me!! I want to slap the sheet out of this kid myself!!

I have to believe!! He has made so many enemies!! So many people who were destroyed covering up for him!! That they WILL get him!! One way or another!! But w/out the media attention...lets him do...whatever he wants to do!! I just hope...no one else has to be hurt...before this kid gets put behind bars!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:46 AM »

He makes me sick.

that poor girl has no idea what she has gotten into

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2006, 11:34:49 AM »

I get pretty steamed looking at J-Goon having such a wonderful summer, but this appears to be NORMAL on Aruba.
Arrogant is the word. He walks around as if he is a celebrity. Maybe he will pis* some other ppl off. Who will talk. I thought he had a summer job. Some job. That VIP / Backstage pass ? looking pass around his neck bugs me.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2006, 11:35:03 AM »

According to MF at Refugees:

Yes, he was on vacation staying at the Marriott with his girlfriend. Having fun in the pool, playing soccer on the beach and with a lot of American tourists taking pictures and filming everything he did, maybe one even sold this "exclusive" to the show.

According to Dilbart at Refugees:

Yes, he is staying in Aruba until college starts in september.

Why is he staying at the Marriott?  Doesn't he have a house in Aruba?? Shocked   I know, you don't have to answer this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.