April 24, 2024, 11:40:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156112 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 21, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »

Things that make you go hmmmm and then laugh your tushie off at their absurdities.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

Glenda wrote:
"I forgot to mention, besided the Millions of Dollars that Aruba paid to search for Natalee, MIKE POSNER put up the most money individually. "

Victim's Cry wrote:
(im not as good at this as pathenry  ) and Glenda, Julia is the BEST!! "
(note it wasn't said ARE the best   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  )

Victim's Cry wrote:
"i KNOW OF AT LEAST 3.2 MILLION
Actually some believe there is far more and have different sources, but that is the only amount i have managed to confirm through 2 different sources one very close to AmSouth. "
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 21, 2006, 11:44:33 PM »

What happened was that someone knew someome else's IP address and by looking at the site meter they could tell that they had been reading here.
I can go there and see my city and the provider.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: July 21, 2006, 11:44:48 PM »

Well, I just checked mine and it isn't even the right town, much less the correct IP addy.  Rolling Eyes
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 21, 2006, 11:45:07 PM »

That feature has been used to "out" people who say they are from Aruba, for example, but acually live in Florida or Michigan, etc.

It WON'T ID you to outsiders. They have other ways of getting that info if they really want it.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #824 on: July 21, 2006, 11:47:33 PM »

I've got some packing to do................I'm flying out to Florida tomorrow, but will have my laptop.

I'll be back later.  Wink
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 21, 2006, 11:47:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am still working on cleaning up my computer. I will say that, if there is hacking going on, there was an odd post on another site...I happened over there today, and someone made a post about how nice it was SM had IP addresses available, or something like that. I am pretty upset over this.

Shell - The IP addresses are not available at SM, don't believe a word those people say.  I saw that same post.  What SM does have is a site meter and on that people can see a partial IP in which they MIGHT be able to get a general location on someone.  For instance, for me it would show a location approximately 30 miles from my home.  It is common for forums and blogs to have site meters.  Many forums actually show partial IP along with the post.

So ~ I guess if they wanted to attack one of us ~ the only way they could be sure of hitting their target is to NUKE us....

I guess I should be scared, huh, Klaas?  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Monkeys ~ I have to outta here for a bit ~ maybe until tomorrow morning ~ I turned off the a/c for about a little over a half-hour and my computer got warm...  the fan was kinda loud ~ it seems better now...  but I want to let it rest for a couple of hours...

Got your email, Klaas ~ and thank you!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 21, 2006, 11:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, I just checked mine and it isn't even the right town, much less the correct IP addy.  Rolling Eyes

Hmmm, mine does. That one day you could sure tell tha the NL were burning up the ether.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 21, 2006, 11:50:17 PM »

SO did we find out anything interesting for Skeeters??
Did he verify if the tapes were actually real coming from the mouth of the FBI...

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 21, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I've got some packing to do................I'm flying out to Florida tomorrow, but will have my laptop.

Nite CBB!  I don't think I will last till the nite crew arrives..

have a safe trip if I miss you!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 21, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Speaking of trips...Mrs Red...you have e-mail...

ps...I got my plane tickets!!!  hi ho hi ho ...a sleuthing I shall go!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 21, 2006, 11:51:52 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am still working on cleaning up my computer. I will say that, if there is hacking going on, there was an odd post on another site...I happened over there today, and someone made a post about how nice it was SM had IP addresses available, or something like that. I am pretty upset over this.

Shell - The IP addresses are not available at SM, don't believe a word those people say.  I saw that same post.  What SM does have is a site meter and on that people can see a partial IP in which they MIGHT be able to get a general location on someone.  For instance, for me it would show a location approximately 30 miles from my home.  It is common for forums and blogs to have site meters.  Many forums actually show partial IP along with the post.

So ~ I guess if they wanted to attack one of us ~ the only way they could be sure of hitting their target is to NUKE us....

I guess I should be scared, huh, Klaas?  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Monkeys ~ I have to outta here for a bit ~ maybe until tomorrow morning ~ I turned off the a/c for about a little over a half-hour and my computer got warm...  the fan was kinda loud ~ it seems better now...  but I want to let it rest for a couple of hours...

Got your email, Klaas ~ and thank you!

GOOD nite Katz... I am not too far behind...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 21, 2006, 11:52:33 PM »

Heat can make a computer do funny things. You will think you have virus activity slowing it down and causing hangs.. and then find out you didn't use enough thermal grease on your CPU. Or discover that your fan has failed.

Speaking of computers, has anyone heard from kuoka lately? I haven't seen him on here in like 2 months.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 21, 2006, 11:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Did he verify if the tapes were actually real coming from the mouth of the FBI...

He told me a year ago that the tapes were real ~ and that was good enough for me ~ I will not ask him that question again.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 21, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "wreck"
Here is a link to Trend Micro's FREE on-line spyware/virus scan:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

This is interesting y'all are talking about this ~ last night I used this *free* spyware, and it was going GREAT until the end when it said I had to purchase it in order to get rid of all the junk I was getting.....was it free for you?

The link I posted is free -- no strings attached. However, there are several scams out there that will actually infect your computer (or at least CLAIM you are infected) to take your money.) Here are some trusted programs that are free and above board: Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware SE -Personal, aČ - free, SpywareBlaster.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 21, 2006, 11:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
GOOD nite Katz... I am not too far behind...

Good night, Mrs. Red {{{hugs}}}

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 21, 2006, 11:54:36 PM »

He told me a year ago that the tapes were real ~ and that was good enough for me ~ I will not ask him that question again.

But will Aruba use them???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 21, 2006, 11:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
The link I posted is free -- no strings attached. However, there are several scams out there that will actually infect your computer (or at least CLAIM you are infected) to take your money.) Here are some trusted programs that are free and above board: Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware SE -Personal, aČ - free, SpywareBlaster.

Thanks so much ~ my son's friend works for that TrendMicro place and swears it is the best ~ guess I'll try again.  Thanks for answering.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 21, 2006, 11:54:57 PM »

yep, they are real...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 21, 2006, 11:55:22 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Heat can make a computer do funny things. You will think you have virus activity slowing it down and causing hangs.. and then find out you didn't use enough thermal grease on your CPU. Or discover that your fan has failed.

Speaking of computers, has anyone heard from kuoka lately? I haven't seen him on here in like 2 months.

Kuoka is fine. I talked to him today. Basically, all the hours he isn't working he's either watching baseball or playing golf.

A guy has to concentrate on the priorities in life, right? Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 21, 2006, 11:55:33 PM »

Headed out the door...

I do not have much for an  E-bay sale  except a bunch of old silhouette foil type pictures from the 40's(?) sitting in a box in the closet.

Klaasend
I saw & saved  the addreess you posted
DIRECCION
Weststraat #22
Telefon 582-7800 - Fax: 582-7044
EMail Address: E:mail noticia@cspnv.com
BON DIA ARUBA

Please e-mail me on who this is?    
Is this the paper for the Scoop Goose?

Do you happen to have the address for all Aruba newspapers ?  If not I will find them. If you do ... please e-mail me.
Thanks and G'nite all

And just a reminder  ... NOT that anyones here needs it
http://home.comcast.net/~lls-fm1/natalee.mp3

See Ya Bye

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.