April 18, 2024, 09:51:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 155726 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 22, 2006, 12:25:18 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Monkeys.  I can't stay long, but wanted to check in tonight.  Has anyone thought of writing to Dr. Phil?  I did hear him tell Beth that anything she needed, he would help.  We all heard that on TV.   Besides, he might film the recovery search by TES and use it on his show.  I don't know how anyone feels about that, but the publicity would be good to keep the case alive.

Ms. English teach, would you please compose us a later and let us sign it?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #861 on: July 22, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
hey!!! where are all of my traveling buddies?! Any one else get their tickets yet??!! I am getting excited...may get to see the old scooter face to face!!

ldstlou, please see post about trip.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=109

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 22, 2006, 12:27:07 AM »

Wreck, Tyler, and Carnut ~ thanks so much for the tips on the spyware.  I think I'll just let Norton fizzle out, and go ahead and try one of the freebies, and then purchase one.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 22, 2006, 12:27:08 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
hey!!! where are all of my traveling buddies?! Any one else get their tickets yet??!! I am getting excited...may get to see the old scooter face to face!!

Rolling Eyes

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 22, 2006, 12:28:51 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
OF, yes those are worth something. If they have the rounded glass, all the better.
Do you know what else is worth  $ $$ ?
Carnival glass, depression glass, that old restaurant jadeite or delphite glass. Go to Ebay and do a search on some of that " junk ".
Search for carnival glass and then sort by highest price first.
Amazing.

I love Carnival glass and I collect Fostoria too... speaking of glass.. (crystal etc)

I have two Fostoria punch cups. They have the F in the little shield.
Opalescense. I had them on Ebay as Fenton, but got corrected.....
They did not sell.. too close to Christmas.
I can't send a pix b/c I blew the drivers and my SIL still has not fixed this for me. I can't smack him one b/c he has been very busy.
I am going to the country for a wedding tomorrow, but we can talk next week. I have no problem sending them to you because they would have been a small tix item on Ebay anyway. Postage is not much because they are small & light,maybe $ 5.50 postage, ( I can handle that )lso we can talk next week if you want them, they are yours.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #865 on: July 22, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Rolling Eyes

Tylergal,  please email from my profile.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 22, 2006, 12:31:02 AM »

AZLady, you willing to tackle some more of the backseat conversation.  Looks like CBB is getting some domestic things done and cannot join us tonight, but we can work on it.  I am sure she will not mind.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 22, 2006, 12:31:03 AM »

OF, yes those are worth something. If they have the rounded glass, all the better.
Carnival glass, depression glass, that old restaurant jadeite or delphite glass. Go to Ebay and do a search on some of that " junk ".
Amazing.

I love Carnival glass and I collect Fostoria too... speaking of glass.. (crystal etc)

I can't send a pix b/c I blew the drivers and my SIL still has not fixed this for me. I can't smack him one b/c he has been very busy.
I am going to the country for a wedding tomorrow, but we can talk next week. I have no problem sending them to you because they would have been a small tix item on Ebay anyway. Postage is not much because they are small & light,maybe $ 5.50 postage, ( I can handle that )lso we can talk next week if you want them, they are yours.

Really?  I love Fostoria.. you can email me and we will work something out..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 22, 2006, 12:33:41 AM »

AZLady, you willing to tackle some more of the backseat conversation.  Looks like CBB is getting some domestic things done and cannot join us tonight, but we can work on it.  I am sure she will not mind.

yes.. that has been so interesting.. just listening as y'all take that one down.. excellent work!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 22, 2006, 12:34:34 AM »

K really going now...

Nite Y'all!  Keep the faith!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: July 22, 2006, 12:36:27 AM »

Good night, Mrs. Red.  I see nobody wants to play with me.  I am going to write some tonight if no one plays

Oh, by the way, I got a neat package UPS today, three great hats from Hats in the Bellfry.  Anyone ever gotten hats from them?

I like wearing hats.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 22, 2006, 12:36:58 AM »

Good night, Mrs. Red.  I see nobody wants to play with me.  I am going to write some tonight if no one plays

Oh, by the way, I got a neat package UPS today, three great hats from Hats in the Bellfry.  Anyone ever gotten hats from them?

I like wearing hats.

Ooops, I forgot.   Shocked

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 22, 2006, 12:38:37 AM »

Well, gosh, Red.  They have "banned" all Americans but a select few who are going there to cash in on their misfortune.  We are all on a terrorist watch list.

Guess they don't want more than two people on their beach-cam pics.

One would think that they would be begging people to come there ... oh wait they are, all I have heard advertised was a free trip.

Banned from an island for free speech ... just one more thing to write about I guess. Known criminals on the island and they has banned moi. I guess we need ti consider the source.

I would dare say the source has caused more damage to Aruba than little ol' fuzz ball me. Maybe.  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 22, 2006, 12:40:04 AM »

One would think that they would be begging people to come there ... oh wait they are, all I have heard advertised was a free trip.

TOO FUNNY!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 22, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »

Red, there are some of us here who have and have had 'TOP SECRET' classifications and have worked for the government.  You don't think Scoop is going to have the State Department of Aruba take our clearances, do you? Rolling Eyes

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 22, 2006, 12:40:36 AM »

Amazing.

Really?  I love Fostoria.. you can email me and we will work something out..

Will do. I just went and looked at them and looked thru my old ebay pix,
no pix. They are very cute. I have so much stuff like that . I need to get back to my Ebay stuff, but am waiitng on SIL. If he doesn't fix it ( and he owes me a favor or twelve ! ! ) I will just take it to a person here . I spent many hours trying to get the camera to be recognized and was ready to throw this box out the window.  I had a Worm 32. Removed it, but then I was doing so much stuff, I got in over my head. I don't have the Windows XP discs any more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 22, 2006, 12:41:03 AM »

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 22, 2006, 12:43:12 AM »

Hey Red, it's OK if they think you're a terrorist. Remmeber how "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"?   Rolling Eyes

You are a freedom fighter, my friend. Fighting for freedom and justice for Natalee's family.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 22, 2006, 12:46:50 AM »

Night Monkey's
gotta head home from work now, take care and see you tomorrow
if not later on

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 22, 2006, 12:47:09 AM »

Red, there are some of us here who have and have had 'TOP SECRET' classifications and have worked for the government.  You don't think Scoop is going to have the State Department of Aruba take our clearances, do you? Rolling Eyes

I don't have top secret which is good, but my daughter does and we were all investigated before she got it.
I have Protected and some other level. I blab too much to have the top secret, but I did pass the new stricter CSIS one last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.