March 28, 2024, 05:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 549384 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: June 09, 2011, 03:07:27 PM »

Ugh.. bad storm all of a sudden moving thru here.. it better be a fast one. 

Maybe the inmate will gag herself and make herself puke up her lovely jail lunch during break.
Bring her a bucket and a puke pan and let the DT team sit there and smell it.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: June 09, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »

this sweet little girl is what it is all about!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: June 09, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »

When did she go to Jesse to take a shower?

July 1st or 2nd, if memory serves.   When Tony was in NY
Thank you, maybe that day she placed the stickers on Caylee's mouth, or she visited caylee. Or her plan was to involve Jesse in her crime
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: June 09, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »

On playback of footage from earlier on HLN I went closer to my 50" flat screen when Casey was wiping her eyes with a tissue, there are NO tears & her eyeliner/mascara is not messed up at all.
Surprise, Surprise.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: June 09, 2011, 03:09:25 PM »

When did she go to Jesse to take a shower?

Morning of July 1st
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: June 09, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »

Do you think she knows she is toast yet?  This is just so sad, and makes me sick to think of that precious little girl thrown away in the woods and so near her home.

I just pray that Caylee was unconscious when Casey put that duct tape on her.

Cayse is the face of evil.

Snoopy!  I wouldn't venture to take a stab at guessing what she thinks.....other than I think she thinks she is a victim...the bad ole state prosecutors don't believe her lies

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:40 PM »

She should be forced to look at her handiwork.

HELL YES!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20110609/NEWS/110609310/1002/sports?Title=Casey-Anthony-Cries-as-Court-Views-Pictures-of-Caylee-s-Remains

Casey Anthony Cries as Court Views Pictures of Caylee's Remains

Casey Anthony reacts to evidence photos showing the skeletal remains of her daughter Caylee Anthony shown during her trial at the Orange County Courthouse, Thursday, June 9, 2011 in Orlando, Fla. Anthony, 25, is charged with killing her daughter Caylee in the summer of 2008.
Joe Burbank | The Associated Press (Pool)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »

this sweet little girl is what it is all about!

thank-you...I needed to see that smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1249 on: June 09, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »

Do you think she knows she is toast yet?  This is just so sad, and makes me sick to think of that precious little girl thrown away in the woods and so near her home.

I just pray that Caylee was unconscious when Casey put that duct tape on her.

Cayse is the face of evil.

She is, Snoopy..... she really is! I wish the State would interrupt this witness, and briefly bring on the tattoo artist to ask two questions: When did Casey get the tattoo and what does the tattoo say? Good life? OK, dismissed........ now back to Dr. Utz.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1250 on: June 09, 2011, 03:11:50 PM »

1:30pm Thursday June 8, 2011 Court is in session

State witness is ME Kevin Hanson.

Jeff is asking him about crime scene photos, that he, himself took.  First photos were of the crime scene area then as he got closer and closer to the remains.  Then photos of the skull and the remains area.  When he first started taking this series of photographs, he did not notice the duct tape.  He is now pointing out the duct tape on the skull.  This photo was taken with vegetation, then they started clearing out the vegetation.  They were taking pictures for 3 to 4 hours.  The next photo shows the vines cleared away and the fallen log removed. He put a blue line at the bottom of the photo where the log was removed.  They removed vines to better take photos of the remains.  Next photo is a close-up of the skull, after the vines have been cleared away and the log removed.  The ground had nothing removed.  This photo was taken from the opposite side from the other's were.  They moved outside of the area where the log was, it was taken from the other side, so you could now see the front of the skull.  The camera is probably 2 and a half feet off the ground.  It was a digital camera and had a flip out screen.  He was able to rotate the camera down and not have to get down on the ground.  In this photo you can see the duct tape.  He couldn't tell it was more than one piece at this point.  He circled the duct tape.  The duct tape was difficult to tell where it was because of the hair mat and the undergrowth, that photo shows exactly what they saw.  There was a great deal of leaf debris around the skull.  The recorded it exactly as found and then they started to make some changes.  He shows the jury the hair mat that he is talking about. It appeared to be all hair around the skull.  The matter on top of the skull was hair also.  Next photo shows the skull the duct tape and the bags.  The ME has to understand the remains scene better than the broad photos that the rest of the CSI take.  ME has the authority over the remains, LE owns the crime scene but ME has the remains.  He was hoping all of the bones were in the bag.  He considered the bags as containing additional remains, so he was in control over the bags and the skull, this was agreed to by LE. Next photo shows the skull the duct tape and the plastic bag.  This photo shows the skulls position.  It seemed to be embedded in the vines and leaf debris.  The debris was up to the mid eye socket.  He is showing on his own skull the leaf debris, it was just below his eye sockets and went around the circumference of the head.  The skull was angled, it was not straight up.  It was difficult to tell because of the leaf debris around it.  They decided to remove the skull and the tape together, with the leaf debris too, they wanted to recover all of the evidence around the skull.  They realized the duct tape and the hair mat were going to be important.  They tried to collect a large portion of the area to include the skull and the debris and put it in a paper bag for transport.  Next photo is a photo of him removing the skull from the ground.  One of the CSI was holding a bag open so he could hold the skull and the debris around it.  About 6 to 8 inches away from the skull and scooped up all of it and put it in a paper bag.  He scooped till he felt harder ground. He made sure that the hair mat and the tape was almost in the same position.  May have not been exact same position but as much as possible.  They collected the bag and the canvas bag next to it and they collected long bones that were in the same proximity.  They were all placed in a plastic shroud and then a body bag.  He collected cloth items, he later found out were shorts.  He also collected a large piece of cloth he later found out was a blanket.  He handed it over to Gary Utz.  He transferred the remains over to his office and he signed for all the other bones for the most part, going back and forth with additional remains.  His first trip to the crime scene was on Dec 11, 2008 his last trip was on Dec 17, 2008.  He kept going back for additional remains found.  Dr. John Shultz was at the crime scene.  He is the head anthropologist.  He was at the ME on Dec 11, 2008.  The remains were found in Orange County, Florida.  Jeff Ashton is done.........

Mason is up............

Says this is the only time I want to see you, laughs.  He is showing the ME a photo.  He is asking him what is lying in the grass?  ME says a machete and something else that looked like an arrow.  Did you use a machete?  No, do you know who used a machete?  There was some clearing of the woods before you got there?  It looked like someone had cut a path and cleared it a little bit but he didn't do it.  He only reviewed his own photos.  How many LE and CSI were on the scene?  Lots.  Was the media there?  Not at first but they got there later.  So you don't know how many people were there and where they went?  No.  Was the rotted log there when you got there. Yes.  Do you know who removed the log?  Yes sir, raises hand, that was me.  Mason shows him a photo.  Mason doesn't know how to use the equipment, Linda is helping him.  He asks Linda to stay there and help him, she says no, I don't work for you.  The witness can't see the photo, now he can.  He says he sees duct tape laying on the ground, is that correct?  There is a portion of the duct tape looking like it was laying on the ground.  Is there an edge there of the end of the tape?  I don't know if it was lying on the ground, it had just come off the skull.  Was there any scales used to take these photos? No sir.  Did this skull seem to be somewhat embedded, how deep was it?  I don't know, it was just in leaf debris.  When you were asked to come there and look at the scene, did you know that anyone had lifted the skull?  I had heard someone had kicked it.  Objection, Sustained.  On your watch, no one moved it?  Correct.  Mason shows another photo, do you see that sir?  Yes.  Do you know who all the other feet belong to?  Two of them were mine and the others were authorized to be there.  What reason did you have to gather the skull the way you did?  To gather as much as I could and the debris around it.  So if the duct tape was positioned flat....objection sustained.  If the duct tape was flat, the duct tape would have changed position?  It could have.  Dr Utz was the on call ME?  I don't know if he was on call but he got the remains when I went back to the office.  Later Dr. G came in and she took over?  Yes, it seemed that way, it was Dr stuff.  You went out there repeatedly?  Yes, I went out there and got the remains and took it back to the ME office.  Someone else put it together?  Yes.  Did you observe it?  No, I was doing my job.  Somebody was assembling the skeleton but it wasn't you?  Someone was.  Was it photographed?  Not by me.  Mason is taking a moment to talk to Baez.  The log you moved, did you photograph the whole log before you moved it?  I don't know.  Where did you move it to?  Off to the side.  Did you look at all the photo's you took?  Yes.  Do you have knowledge of a white board laying across the log, like a 2 by 4?  No, I never saw it and it shouldn't of been moved till I got there.  Witness is excused.

Next state witness is Dr. Jerry Utz.

He is the Chief Deputy ME for Orange County, since April 2008.  He has a BS and and MD and training in anatomic and clinical pathology and lots of other stuff and he is licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Ohio.  He was involved in the ME office's examination of Caylee Anthony.  He knew of her as a missing child first.  He then found out that remains were found, he was working and called by Dr. G.  She was leaving town and asked him to take over the investigation.  He had talked to Inv. Hanson and was prepared to receive the remains at the ME office.  He let the FBI have some of the remains.  The first thing he saw in this case, was a large bag that contained another bag that contained the bags and fabric and leaf litter.  There was another bag that contained the skull and the duct tape and the hair and leaf litter.  He then took photos of the items he received.  He shows him the first photo he directed to be taken.  In this photo he sees two plastic garbage type bags with yellow handles, mixed with leaf litter and debris and a long bone, a leg bone.  The off-white item is a laundry bag, a fabric laundry bag, mixed in with the other bags and the leaf litter.  Eventually these items were photographed separately.  The next photo is the skull with the duct tape and the leaf litter.  This is a human skull that is facing the ******* and it is upright and over the jaw and the facial bones are silver-grey colored tape, there is also hair that is extending over the top of the skull.  Next photo is of the skull, from directly above the skull, the skull has not been moved since the last photo.  Strands of hair are going down over the skull, the hair mat is partially shown in this photo.  Next photo is the skull from the side.  Looking at the right side and the back of the skull and the strands of hair and the mat of hair in the back.  You can also see the tape.  The tape appears to come around to the sides of the skull.  Next photo is the skull again at this time from the rear and left side and there is several leaves and twigs that are obscuring the skull, you can see the hair mat with a leaf over it.  He is circling the hair mat.  The thicker objects in the hair mat appear to be plant roots.  Next photo is of someone tilting the skull, it is being supported so the face part is perpendicular to the camera.  The hands are cradling the skull.  Looking at the skull face on so you can see the eye sockets and the hair that is partially covering the eye sockets.  Right below that is the tape, this is not in 3d, what part of the tape is this. The tape was not loose, they were stuck together, he thinks 3 pieces of tape.  Next photo is of the skull taken from a different angle.  The skull has been tilted so now the bottom is upward toward the camera.  This is the bottom of the jawbone or the mandible and your looking up from this direction and this is a portion of the tape and the rest of this is the hair and what appear to be plant roots and pieces of leaves.  Does the mandible stay in place?  It does.  Is that unusual?  It is, by this time of decomp the mandible is usually detached.  It is still attached because of the hair mat and the roots, the tape was still stuck to the hair, the fabric of the tape had stuck to the mandible.  You can see that in this picture and in another picture you can see the fabric of the tape stuck to the mandible and roots growing through it.  The hair and tape had to be cut, to keep the duct tape as much intact as possible.  Next photo is of the skull with the mandible removed.  Looking at the skull from the bottom and the mandible has been removed so you can see the upper jaw and some teeth.  Covering the back of the skull is the hair mat.  How did you remove the mandible?  After I removed the tape and part of the hair, the mandible was easily removed.  Have you ever seen remains this old with the mandible still part of the skull?  I have not.  Was this leaf debris under the skull or around the skull.  The skull was sitting on it in the paper bag when it was delivered to him.  Next photo has the mandible and tape still on the skull.  Goes back in time with the skull tilted down on the left side and your looking at the lower jaw.  They lifted the tape to show how the fabric backing of the tape is partially attached to the lower mandible.  Jeff is magnifying the photo.  You can see how the fabric that is coming from the tape is sticking into the mandible and some hair strands are still stuck to the tape.  Some of the tape is lightly adhering to the mandible, also plant roots.  The root appears to go under the tape and comes out. You can see multiple layers of tape?  Yes.  Next photo is of the tape after it ws removed.  This is what the tape looked like after it was separated from the remains.  You can see the layers of the tape and much of the fabric backing.  The tape was taken into evidence and then released to the FBI.  Jeff is showing the witness an evidence bag the tape was put in it and sent to the FBI.  Next photo is a close up photo of the emblem that appeared on the tape (Henkle) it was still clear in the deteriorated condition, the tape was not cleaned or cleared.  The emblem stood out clearly.  The next photo is of a fabric laundry bag.  Next photo is of a different aspect of the fabric laundry bag.  This is the fabric laundry bag, of canvas off-white.  The opening is a hard ring.  It seemed to be waterproofed.  Next photo is of the inside of the canvas laundry bag.  Taken looking directly into the opening of the bag, there are two handles.  There was nothing inside the bag, if there was it was just debris, it had not been cleaned.  Then next photo is of the canvas laundry bag label.  Next photo is also of the laundry bag label, says Whitney Design.  Jeff is going to fast for the jury and they spoke up.  Next photo is of the garbage bags with the yellow handles.  Seems to be pretty intact with a hole in the bottom.  The yellow handles are tied closed.  Next photo is a closer look at the ties of the bag tied closed.  The knot appears at the top of the bag.  The bag at the time it was found was torn. Next photo is a close up of the knot and how tight the bag was closed.  The opening is about a couple inches in diameter.  Next photo is a 2nd bag that was in the same large grouping that Inv. Hanson brought.  Another black garbage bag with yellow ties.  Next photo is a pair of shorts, striped, button still intact.

Afternoon recess for 15 minutes.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: June 09, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »

I'm crying looking at that picture of sweet Caylee :[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: June 09, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-why-do-so-many-stations-cover-the-trial.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Why do so many stations cover the trial?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 9 2011 2:36 PM

Some viewers seem perplexed, even angry, that so many Central Florida TV stations are going wall to wall with the Casey Anthony trial on the air.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: June 09, 2011, 03:12:49 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20110609/NEWS/110609310/1002/sports?Title=Casey-Anthony-Cries-as-Court-Views-Pictures-of-Caylee-s-Remains

Casey Anthony Cries as Court Views Pictures of Caylee's Remains

Casey Anthony reacts to evidence photos showing the skeletal remains of her daughter Caylee Anthony shown during her trial at the Orange County Courthouse, Thursday, June 9, 2011 in Orlando, Fla. Anthony, 25, is charged with killing her daughter Caylee in the summer of 2008.
Joe Burbank | The Associated Press (Pool)

I wish one of these captions would read....Casey Anthony feigns a reaction to evidence......that would be truthful reporting.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1254 on: June 09, 2011, 03:13:15 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Judge didn't seem to happy to go into sidebar for a "housekeeping matter" 2 jurors (12,13) whisper back and forth
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Are they allowed to do that.  Will Bozo be complaining about jury misconduct? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 09, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »

WFTV just showed the duct tape.
It was enormous. I never pictured it like that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:23 PM »

Wonder if they will bring her back on a strecher.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »

I'm crying looking at that picture of sweet Caylee :[
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any more anguish.  After listening to her body parts, the way she was found, the duct tape, etc.....I wanted to remember her as a whole person.  Again, I'm sorry.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28184756/detail.html?
COURT EVIDENCE PHOTOS 06/09/2011

~ Peter Frampton
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: June 09, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember hearing on the news awhile back (way before the trial started) that a ping from Casey's phone was found to be in the area where the body was found. Does anyone else remember hearing this? If so, won't they bring this up in the trial?
Edit to change blue color to black. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:13:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.