April 24, 2024, 06:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 551699 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: June 09, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »

Mark Nejame is on HLN now!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 09, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »

Even tho is it standard protocol to cut the skull, I wonder if the decision was made to x-ray it instead, due to the duct tape.  I have heard rumor that there is a mock skull of Caylee's, to show the jury how the tape was applied and to show that there is no other conclusion that the tape was applied before decomposition and due to it's placement, the reason the mandible remained in place. 

And maybe also, because Caylee's body was nothing but individual bones, they didn't want to destroy her remains any further than they had to.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 09, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
Looking at the pictures again. It was an incredible amount of duct tape used on #Caylee 's mouth. I think I'll go hug my kids.

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

and the skull, even pixelated, is so small. That's a LOT of tape.

I'd like to see the amount of duct tape, without seeing the skull. Is there a link to such thing? Thanks.

Images of duct tape

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/21249759/detail.html
Also here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 09, 2011, 06:42:45 PM »

NeJames:  I think this Timer 55 thing is bigger than it appears because I think she was laying the foundation for another concocted story. I think KC planned to have Caylee found dead 55 days later (Caylee's birthday).

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

ITA with NeJame..to Casey..having Caylee found dead on her birthday would have been the final knife in Cindy's heart.

Casey hated Cindy and she hated Cindy's love for Caylee, just like she hated Jesse's love for Caylee..and she was jealous of Caylee's relationship with Cindy and George both.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: June 09, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »

NeJames: I fully expect KC to take the stand, and I expect there will be other outbursts of emotion. JP will be watching this closely.

yep...he has been saying this for weeks..pretty smart guy

Hi Sunny and all Monkeys!

Was watching today and listening on INseessions.

I think even some of the hardcore Casey/Baez supporting pundits on there have come around somewhat due to Lee's testimony about the ridiculous Zanny the Nanny in Blanchard Park fiasco.

Anyone listening to Lee could see and tell he didn't believe the story..particular the way he started off with:  "Zanny..pause..the Nanny...pause".  That gave it the bizarre effect it needed..because it is such a bizare story..somewhat seemed he was embarrassed to even have to recount it in court. 

And although Casey is not a large size woman..very few women would sit still for their child to be taken away simply because another woman was holding them by the wrist, in a public park, with children present....come on..even the pundits today knew that was way out there.  One said it must have been equal to herding cats..holding Casey down, taking Caylee, getting the other children in the car, and all the while explaining this is temporary because you need to learn a lesson.

With what the State has so far..and the powerful way they put Lee on the stand to recount that (and no one in their right mind would believe such a story) and then go
back to the remains site..well ..I think the prosecution is tying this up nicely for the jury.

Since Baez opening statement has not played out with anyone..he is either going to have to change direction, storys and put Casey on the stand.

Sorry to hear she's upset and sick again..must be hard on one person feeling so sorry forherself that the State has all this evidence of her evil deeds.  Give her a chill pill and a barf bag and make sure she is there at 8:30 am tomorrow.

Hi GDD, I wondered where you were today.....good post!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 09, 2011, 06:43:25 PM »

Even tho is it standard protocol to cut the skull, I wonder if the decision was made to x-ray it instead, due to the duct tape.  I have heard rumor that there is a mock skull of Caylee's, to show the jury how the tape was applied and to show that there is no other conclusion that the tape was applied before decomposition and due to it's placement, the reason the mandible remained in place. 

And maybe also, because Caylee's body was nothing but individual bones, they didn't want to destroy her remains any further than they had to.

During an autopsy the skull is typically "cut" in order to examine the brain. Caylee's body, what was left of it, possessed NO soft tissues, that would include any brain matter. Also, given that he skeleton was disarticulated, one could easily examine the interior of the skull, by simply viewing through several openings, such as the eye sockets and through the base....Sorry if this is disturbing, but it is what it is and it's all Casey's doing. IMO
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: June 09, 2011, 06:45:06 PM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs

Koby is an arse.  Also, it may have been MOVED BY ANIMALS EATING IT.  Is he that stupid?

Stormwater is also powerful and could have easily contributed to the placement, movement and scattering of Caylee's remains....
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: June 09, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »

Mark Nejame is on HLN now!
Yes, interesting he was.  He says that Kronk will come out as respectable (my words).  that the dumfense is just shooting wildly with a shotgun.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: June 09, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »

NeJames:  I think this Timer 55 thing is bigger than it appears because I think she was laying the foundation for another concocted story. I think KC planned to have Caylee found dead 55 days later (Caylee's birthday).

ITA with NeJame..to Casey..having Caylee found dead on her birthday would have been the final knife in Cindy's heart.

Casey hated Cindy and she hated Cindy's love for Caylee, just like she hated Jesse's love for Caylee..and she was jealous of Caylee's relationship with Cindy and George both.

The reason they cut the skull is to examine the brain..in this case it was not needed. When they took the tape off the skull and the mandible detached they had visual access to the inside of the skull and even took soil samples from inside the skull. There would be no need to cut the skull.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: June 09, 2011, 06:48:06 PM »

The reason they cut the skull is to examine the brain..in this case it was not needed. When they took the tape off the skull and the mandible detached they had visual access to the inside of the skull and even took soil samples from inside the skull. There would be no need to cut the skull.

Sorry got in the wrong quote stack.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: June 09, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: June 09, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

to me it says - "Oy Vey - even all my imaginary even planning course are not going to help me make up lies good enough to get out of this one". 

Why is she pulling her eyes down like that...what a faker.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: June 09, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »

She knows is busted.......
That is a great pic.   

to me it says - "Oy Vey - even all my imaginary even planning course are not going to help me make up lies good enough to get out of this one". 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 09, 2011, 07:01:51 PM »

Let me see if I got this right:  Judge Perry saw the pictures, the defense and prosecution saw the pictures, the media saw the pictures, the courtroom spectators saw the pictures, millions of people saw the pictures broadcast, albeit it pixelated, and the ONE person who got sick was THE person who didn't even care enough about her daughter to actually face the monitor and see the pictures.   pukel

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: June 09, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »

Have you noticed how she pulls at her face when trying to wipe away her tearless face? She has probably been coached to make her face look as red as she can so she will look like she's been crying. The thing is she uses the same tissue over and over. I used half a box is tissue watching Cindy testify! I have just about stomached all I can I Casey Anthony!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: June 09, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »

Let me see if I got this right:  Judge Perry saw the pictures, the defense and prosecution saw the pictures, the media saw the pictures, the courtroom spectators saw the pictures, millions of people saw the pictures broadcast, albeit it pixelated, and the ONE person who got sick was THE person who didn't even care enough about her daughter to actually face the monitor and see the pictures.   pukel
There ya have it...it's all an act and it's not going to fair well with the jury. JMO 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1756 on: June 09, 2011, 07:10:02 PM »

I don't know, but I just noticed that she has full eyebrows today unlike the half eyebrows yesterday. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1757 on: June 09, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »

I have no idea if George and Cindy were home watching the proceedings, but if they were, I'd bet they had REAL tears today.

Casey's show today was calculated, IMO. I KNOW there weren't many, if any, tears! I watched her all day on the TV screen, sitting 3 feet away and I never saw the first tear.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 09, 2011, 07:14:31 PM »

The jail doc's may give her a shot, so she just sits......

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 09, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »

Spot on.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.