March 28, 2024, 11:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 549418 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1860 on: June 09, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »

and another one crawls out of the gutter            

tvguyhal tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Andrea Lyon talks to ‘20/20′ Friday night http://goo.gl/fb/I86ry

http://twitter.com/#!/tvguyhal
I'm sorry but these low lives need to stop making the media rounds until KC is found guilty! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1861 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »

You know unfortunately, she was able to conceive.  I understand that many young women have sexual relationships without the thoughts of what the repersussions might be.  But so be it.  Then she had a beautiful child that was so loved and supported by an extended family.  She f'd that up. 

I am in no way taking up for her and what she has obviously done.  But I have mental illness in my family and she is so not normal.  She has some sort of mental disorder and was in no way able to respect life, motherhood, or empathy for anyone but her own selfishness.

I think she should have gone with the "mental" defense.  She is beyond any monkey's rationalization.  What say you?
I think it is not a question of normal verses abnormal but rather good verses evil. Casey is the face of pure evil. She had every opportunity to choose to do good but she chose evil time and time again. I don't think a mental illness defense would fly. Neither will the blame George defense. Casey is realizing her back is against the wall and there is no place to go.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 09, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

BaezSays Jose Baez Says
When even your imaginary friends are saying you are an unfit mother, you probably are #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/BaezSays
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 09, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »

I dont know if this was mentioned...But when Lee testified about the Zenaida story, it seemed like KC was recounting the encounter she may have had with her mother the night they were 'cuddling on the sofa with a movie'

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
why is that funny? Lee related KC's fake story of Zenaida grabbing KC by the wrists and telling her she was a bad mother.. replace Zenaida with Cindy.. the movie story was made up

I thought "cuddling on the sofa with a movie" was funny.  Allegedly they had a fight!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:22 PM »

George's ex wife said George was a consummate liar - Wanted to work as a character at Disney according to Dr. Drew interview. LOL

If that is a true statement about George  and  If he is a child molester that gives me chills...
how many grown men want to work at Disney as a character

How long have Cindy and George been married?  Seems to me this ex wife is from a very long time ago.  Gurdges last a long time in some people.   I actually know some people that worked at Disney as character actors from their early 20's until their mid 30's and longer.  Probably some of the nicest people I have ever met. They still get together with their disney co workers periodically and remember the wonderful times.    What one says to an ex wife 35 years ago, does not reflect who they are now, or what their thoughts are.  I do not think George is a child molester.  Just more of the fantasys of Casey.

Cropped these from George's deposition:

I also do not believe George sexually molested Casey. Or anyone, for that matter.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »

Will there be court this Saturday?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 09, 2011, 10:30:49 PM »

George's ex wife said George was a consummate liar - Wanted to work as a character at Disney according to Dr. Drew interview. LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1386320#msg1386320

Leave it to you to put a face on details. ROFL~ !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: June 09, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »

Airing on “20/20,” Friday, June 10, 10 pm on ABC

It is now the third week in court for Casey Anthony, on trial for the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, and, as Chris Cuomo reports, the bombshell claims and bizarre twists keep coming. For the first time, one of Casey Anthony’s former defense attorneys Andrea Lyon speaks out about Anthony’s current defense strategy. Chris Cuomo’s report and the exclusive interview air on “20/20,” FRIDAY, June 10 (10:00 – 11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.

::snipping2::

http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2011/06/the-latest-twists-and-turns-in-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial.html
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:52:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 09, 2011, 10:32:34 PM »

Will there be court this Saturday?

Court is scheduled M-F and 1/2 day on Sat. each week, as far as I know.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: June 09, 2011, 10:33:41 PM »

I think it is not a question of normal verses abnormal but rather good verses evil. Casey is the face of pure evil. She had every opportunity to choose to do good but she chose evil time and time again. I don't think a mental illness defense would fly. Neither will the blame George defense. Casey is realizing her back is against the wall and there is no place to go.

I think this is what we are seeing in this picture - she KNOWS there is no where to run.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 09, 2011, 10:33:50 PM »

I have no idea how I just posted all that clutter before the one paragraph.  Sorry mods could you please delete my last post.  TYIA.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: June 09, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »

If that is a true statement about George  and  If he is a child molester that gives me chills...

How long have Cindy and George been married?  Seems to me this ex wife is from a very long time ago.  Gurdges last a long time in some people.   I actually know some people that worked at Disney as character actors from their early 20's until their mid 30's and longer.  Probably some of the nicest people I have ever met. They still get together with their disney co workers periodically and remember the wonderful times.    What one says to an ex wife 35 years ago, does not reflect who they are now, or what their thoughts are.  I do not think George is a child molester.  Just more of the fantasys of Casey.

Cropped these from George's deposition:

I also do not believe George sexually molested Casey. Or anyone, for that matter.

Thanks  Brandi, that is what I thought.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: June 09, 2011, 10:35:51 PM »

I think this is what we are seeing in this picture - she KNOWS there is no where to run.

And she really looks deep in thought an pissed to me!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:26 PM »

Very true, perhaps if they gave her a binder or crayons and paper she would have sat still for a while today. (a jolly rancher)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1874 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:31 PM »

http://www.stevegoodie.com/mp3%20storage/imaginary.mp3

Imaginary Friends

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 09, 2011, 10:40:35 PM »

http://www.stevegoodie.com/mp3%20storage/imaginary.mp3

Imaginary Friends

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

Love it!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: June 09, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »

I don't like George as a person nor do I respect him as a man, but I see nothing wrong with his wanting to be a character at Disney.  Actually, I'd kind of like to be one.  I do not believe he is a child molester and just because his slut of a daughter says he is, doesn't make it true.  In fact, it makes it even less plausible.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1877 on: June 09, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »

Just cause one works at Diseny makes one a molester. I have an EX boyfriend who works there.. for years and years.. makes damn good money.. married and has 3 kids.. NOW.. I have a cousin in law.. I guess I can call her that.. that dresses up as some of the Disney charecters.. and,.. this is what SUCKS.. the people who do that,... MAKE MINIUM WAGE. workinf at Disney isnt big bucks.. depend what you do.. you can hop around the park.. for instance in a Mickey Suit.. and make 7.00 per hour.. sure there is a famn in those suits .. but those people are dying sweating in them.. My cousin in law stil works there and another job in Orlando..  My ex BF still does shows singing and HE is a male.. Admin of a hospital.. He is a teacher as well.. ans stil takes his time out to perform.  I still talk to him after these years.. we dated and went to dances together.. I used to watch him singing at alot of functions with his family as well. I have PICTURES of us as well. Just cause someone is at Disney working does NOT make them to be a damn molester.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1878 on: June 09, 2011, 10:48:17 PM »

How would one being a Disney character even be able to molest anyone... I mean, kids are there WITH their parents, the kids who are on their own are usually old enough to not be tricked by a character and plus they are running around with another kid... To me, it seems like a dumb idea if one was a child molester to think they could molest a child being a Disney Character.... 

BTW, I do NOT think George touched KC or put anything in her mouth... If the way Cindy was toward Caylee was the way she was toward KC when she was a child, then IMO Cindy would NOT put up with George doing anything to KC...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: June 09, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »

Just cause one works at Diseny makes one a molester. I have an EX boyfriend who works there.. for years and years.. makes damn good money.. married and has 3 kids.. NOW.. I have a cousin in law.. I guess I can call her that.. that dresses up as some of the Disney charecters.. and,.. this is what SUCKS.. the people who do that,... MAKE MINIUM WAGE. workinf at Disney isnt big bucks.. depend what you do.. you can hop around the park.. for instance in a Mickey Suit.. and make 7.00 per hour.. sure there is a famn in those suits .. but those people are dying sweating in them.. My cousin in law stil works there and another job in Orlando..  My ex BF still does shows singing and HE is a male.. Admin of a hospital.. He is a teacher as well.. ans stil takes his time out to perform.  I still talk to him after these years.. we dated and went to dances together.. I used to watch him singing at alot of functions with his family as well. I have PICTURES of us as well. Just cause someone is at Disney working does NOT make them to be a damn molester.

I apologize if my post came across that I thought George was a child molester...I  said  IF  he was...I have opened my mouth and my  foot went in..back to the vine....thank you for all the updates ..I do enjoy reading since I do not get to watch it..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.