April 19, 2024, 06:10:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 551283 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 09, 2011, 11:36:14 PM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs
He is another idiot paid by the defense to spew lies over the t.v.  I do believe that there was a hurricane and the area was flooded and also there were animals that may have disturbed her little skull.

Another thing is they don't routinely "open the skull." What would be the point? NOTHING.........they washed it out with saline I am sure and did a "pure wash" which would have told them anything they needed to know. When there is still flesh attached they boil the skull to get all the flesh off but do not "open the skull' itself.

Thank goodness the jury does not hear these self serving morons

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1901 on: June 09, 2011, 11:39:04 PM »

The Anthony's love their incest. It's what has kept this case going for as long as it has.

Dark unspeakable secrets. Nobody wants to talk about it. Just look how willing people are to listen?

Incest is like a pink elephant taking a dump in your living room. It's a real conversation killer.

If you research incest families - then run down the check list. The Anthony's appear to
have every sign.

They'd rather burn the house down than have people know.

This is probably what George was thinking about when he bought a new Taurus 38 about 1 week before the cops retrieved it. That was months before his Daytona escapade.

Casey did not form in a vacuum. ( but she still has no excuse - she could have just left )

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: June 09, 2011, 11:44:18 PM »

On Local6 Nejame is commenting, "she'll be checked out & then they will resume."

Yet the commentator for the network says Casey "was nearly collapsing"  WTF, what is with these talkheads, she wasnt nearly collapsing by any stretch of the imagination.

Exactly!!!!!!!!  And neither was she "sobbing" earlier.  GMAFB.  There is NO reason for them to exaggerate what Casey does/says.  What pizzes me off is the folks who don't have a chance to watch the trial, who just get their news from the networks afterward.  What they report is what folks will believe.   

<punches the media who are exaggerating!!>

Totally irritates me, too, the way the reporters and talk show hosts are over-expressing KC's actions.  Not necessary and it's a lie....and they talk about KC's lies.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 09, 2011, 11:45:46 PM »

“I didn’t hear any evidence at all that they have that Casey Anthony actually killed her child,” Murphy said. “There’s plenty that she lied. Plenty she was a bad mother. Plenty she probably participated in burying the body, maybe even covering up the crime. But I didn’t hear one thing that put Casey Anthony at the murder scene.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-today-analyst-predicts-acquittal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

This was written 6/8, so maybe Wendy changed her mind?  
Tell Wendy to go sit in a corner.

Lets see who was the last person to see Calyee?
Whos car trunk was a dead Caylee in?
Whos car had chloroform in it?
Who NEVER called the police to report Caylee missing?
Who had access to the items found with Caylees remain?
The list goes on and on.

Wendy take a hike, hit the bricks.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: June 09, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs

I saw that too, Stacey! Ugh! And I thought Dr. G was supposedly well known and thorough! WTF!

Dr. K is a defense shill.   HELLO!!!  Everything about Caylee moved...even the skull....there were torrentail rains and flooding, water movement and animal movement.  Give me a break!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 09, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, June 09, 2011 4:13 PM

Prosecution Phase

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
35 June 3 Charity Beasley - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
36 June 3 Awilda McBryde - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
37 June 3 Christine Narkiewicz - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
38 June 3 Geraldo Bloise - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
39 June 4  Karen Lowe - FBI forensic expert 
40 June 4 Mike Vincent -  Collected air samples with Orange County Sheriff's Office
41 June 6 Arpad Vass - Forensic anthropologist, Oak Ridge National Lab
42 June 7 Gerardo Bloise - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
43 June 7 Arpad Vass - Oak Ridge National Lab (2nd testimony)
44 June 7 Michael Rickenbach - FBI forensic chemist examiner
45 June 7 Jason Forgey - Cadaver dog handler, Orange County Sheriff's Office
46 June 8 Kristin Brewe -r Cadaver dog handler, Osceola Co. Sheriff's Office
47 June 8 Sandra Osborne - Computer examiner, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
48 June 8 Kevin Stenger - Computer crimes supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
49 June 8–9 John Dennis Bradley - Computer expert, CacheBack software developer
50 June 9 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother (2nd testimony)
51 June 9 Edward Turso - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
52 June 9 Jennifer Welch - Crime scene investigator, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
53 June 9 Stephen Hanson - Chief investigator, Medical Examiner's Office
54 June 9 Gary Utz - Deputy chief medical examiner

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 09, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »

UPDATED - JUNE 9, 2011

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS - OPENING STATEMENTS AND WITNESSES

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Witnesses: Nathan Lezniewicz - Cameron Campana - Brian Burner - Tony Lazzaro - Maria Kissh - Roy "Clint" House - Jamie Realander - Erica Gonzalez
DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial
Witnesses: Ricardo Morales - Tony Lazzaro - Melissa England - George Anthony - Matthew Crisp - Troy Brown - Iassen Donov - Dante Salati - Christopher Stutz
DAY 14: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition
Witnesses:  Mallory Parker - George Anthony - Simon Birch - William Waters - Catherine Sanchez - Tony Lazzaro
DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Tears Shed As 911 Calls Play; Casey's Ex-Friend Testifies
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Amy Huizenga
DAY 17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Witnesses: Jeffrey Hopkins - Leonard Turtora - Yuri Melich   
DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

Day 20: Parts Of Casey's Car Trunk Shown As Evidence
Witnesses: Charity Beasley - Awilda McBryde - Christine Narkiewicz - Geraldo Bloise
DAY 20: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28117759/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
Witnesses: Karen Lowe - Mike Vincent
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28130373/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
Witness: Arpad Vass
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28130373/detail.html

Deputy: Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car
Witnesses: Gerardo Bloise - Arpad Vass - Michael Rickenbach - Jason Forgey
DAY 23: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
http://www.wftv.com/news/28153797/detail.html

Expert: Casey Searched Neck-Breaking, Death On Web
Witness: Kristin Brewer - Sandra Osborne - Kevin Stenger = Kevin Stenger
DAY 24: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 http://www.wftv.com/news/28167030/detail.html

Casey Becomes Sick During Testimony On Remains
Witness: John Dennis Bradley - Lee Anthony - Edward Turso - Jennifer Welch - Stephen Hanson - Gary Utz
DAY 25: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28179628/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 09, 2011, 11:50:11 PM »

NeJames:  I think this Timer 55 thing is bigger than it appears because I think she was laying the foundation for another concocted story. I think KC planned to have Caylee found dead 55 days later (Caylee's birthday).

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

ITA with NeJame..to Casey..having Caylee found dead on her birthday would have been the final knife in Cindy's heart.

Casey hated Cindy and she hated Cindy's love for Caylee, just like she hated Jesse's love for Caylee..and she was jealous of Caylee's relationship with Cindy and George both.

I've said all along, as well as many other monkeys, that Caylee was kille because KC hated her mom and it was aimed at Cindy.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 09, 2011, 11:51:14 PM »

Even tho is it standard protocol to cut the skull, I wonder if the decision was made to x-ray it instead, due to the duct tape.  I have heard rumor that there is a mock skull of Caylee's, to show the jury how the tape was applied and to show that there is no other conclusion that the tape was applied before decomposition and due to it's placement, the reason the mandible remained in place. 

And maybe also, because Caylee's body was nothing but individual bones, they didn't want to destroy her remains any further than they had to.

During an autopsy the skull is typically "cut" in order to examine the brain. Caylee's body, what was left of it, possessed NO soft tissues, that would include any brain matter. Also, given that he skeleton was disarticulated, one could easily examine the interior of the skull, by simply viewing through several openings, such as the eye sockets and through the base....Sorry if this is disturbing, but it is what it is and it's all Casey's doing. IMO

Totally agree.  And, yes, the skull was moved because of all the water and animal movement.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1909 on: June 09, 2011, 11:55:50 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
Looking at the pictures again. It was an incredible amount of duct tape used on #Caylee 's mouth. I think I'll go hug my kids.

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

I just wanted to bring this back up to remind us of what we suspected. Lots of duct tape ............now we know it for a fact

It screams overkill & by someone emotionally immature and void of any real regard for anyone's life but their own.   The heart sticker is too similar to exactly what Casey did with her pets & shows she has never matured emotionally beyond when she did that.  Its also is more in line with what a twisted woman thing to do on a child they murdered.  It is my firm belief that George had nothing to do with the disgusting manner in which Caylee was discarded & I'll say it again Casey's allegations toward every one of her family members in one manner or another makes her crimes even more heinous.

While all the pundits, talkheads & demented defense theorists report on tears that are not there & a breakdown occurring...all I saw was anger & a very transparent attempt to get sympathy when there is a minuscule amount to be gained, if any.  Regrettably, we will see more of this & more stunts from Casey's defense but none of it will prevent justice for Caylee or avoid Casey getting convicted, sentence subject to debate.

It makes me angry that we are seeing the same stuff they are seeing, and all they can say is how sad she is, how she is in tears, etc.  Do they not see the coy smiles she is giving Bozo and how jovial she is AFTER the jury leaves and the little hissy fits she has constantly with her dream team?  Why don't any of them ever report on those things? 

P.s.  We are all getting a bit cranky I think.  This has been going on a while now, and we have a while yet to go, and all we want is justice for Caylee, but to get there we have to hear the most insane garbage and watch this circus the dumfense (stole that from somebody here today, thank you whoever it was) team is putting out for the world to see. 

I am really losing hope for that justice.  This is such a huge mess.  The facts are all getting muddied by innuendo and I hope the jury is not that stupid.  With the evidence we have heard, I cannot believe there is one person on the planet that would not find her guilty, but we live in a very strange world. 

I know I am very very tired and am dreaming about this case almost every day.  I bet a bunch of you other monkeys are doing the same thing.  I try to remember that when I read posts that make no sense to me and think well maybe I am just reading it wrong. 

Keep the faith Zoo, I was so confident in the past three years but admittedly Ive had a few moments in the past 3 weeks wondering how anyone doesnt see what we've all seen so clearly.  I'm so fed up listening to bunk and bull that Ive even been screwing up writing despite everything being so clear in my head, each day is emotionally draining but with that being said when I reach down deep with what we all know confidence returns that the right verdict will be heard loud & clear.   Justice for Caylee & freedom from having to ever see that skanky slore again 

With that Im gonna say buon notte & cyas in the morning.

ITA  I know that the state will point out the highlights that they want the jury to remember in the closing statements along with the 2 pictures of precious Caylee!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: June 09, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28189431/index.html

I keep watching bill shaeffer...

She's mad and faking it

IMO Casey had heard enough bad about her and just like she told her mom, I don't want to hear it any more.

She's a controller....she wanted it to stop and she made it happen!

KC was in control of the courtroom today!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 09, 2011, 11:59:32 PM »

She's mad and faking it

IMO Casey had heard enough bad about her and just like she told her mom, I don't want to hear it any more.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: June 10, 2011, 12:00:34 AM »

She's mad and faking it

Yes!  Put her in a different room and let her hear testimony from there if she pulls this again. 
Don't think JP will put up another time like this.  Bet he reviewed the videos of the court room today.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 10, 2011, 12:01:01 AM »

Why on earth does JVM and NG both replay ad nausem, Baez opening statements, where he speaks about George?  They certainly do not, have never (that I have seen) replayed any of Linda's opening statements.  This IMO seems to give the statements made by Baez about George and 'the accident' a weight that clearly is not factual.  But it's still what is left in the minds of those who rarely if ever see the actual trial during the day.  Doesn't do any good to complain to HLN, they probably don't even read the complaints.  IMO, they need to stop this sloppy reporting, seemingly just to draw in more viewers.  Maybe to replace those of us who are sick unto death of them both, and have refused to watch?  I keep saying am never gonna watch again.  Then I relent, hoping that they'll report something correctly for a change, without the over-exaggeration, endless drama, and repeated crap instead of facts, etc.  Grrrr.  Sorry for the rant. 

Wyks, I hear you and totally understand.

I have my own wicked way of looking at it...everytime I hear the replay of Baez it reminds me (and I hope others) how Baez lost this case in his openin agrument and then I get to yell at the TV for how stupid it all is and how disgusting Baez is and how disrespectful to the jury he is to think that they would believe his lies.   HA!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: June 10, 2011, 12:04:21 AM »

question; did Kronk really call in August to report something in this same spot?  Was there confirmation from LE of this?  What happened?  I slightly remember something but not everything.  TYIA.

He did call back in August and report a spot, but that spot was 70 ft. away from where Caylee was found.  Does make one wonder if something was overheard in the jail.

Now...IF something was overheard in jail, say a discussion between Jose and KC, that could be really bad, maybe even cause a problem with the trial.  BUT, IF this were true, it would mean Jose would be disbarred - an attorney must let the court know if they know where a body is.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: June 10, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »

The pics of Casey today with her head hanging down, may have been her trying to ACT like a grieving mother who just cannot handle this, yada yada... But... All it really did was make her look all the more guilty.  IMO.  They said on HLN that she didn't look up once in 45 minutes.  Jeesh.  Wonder what her reward from Baez will be, for "performing" yet another circus act in court?  And wonder if any of the jurors are still buying into any of her performances? 

I'm sooooo jaded.  My impression of KC hanging her head for so long today and having to be assisted out of the courtroom was KC parroting Cindy and taking control of the situation (in KC's twisted way of thinking)

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1916 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:47 AM »

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, June 09, 2011 4:13 PM

Prosecution Phase

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
35 June 3 Charity Beasley - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
36 June 3 Awilda McBryde - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
37 June 3 Christine Narkiewicz - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
38 June 3 Geraldo Bloise - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
39 June 4  Karen Lowe - FBI forensic expert 
40 June 4 Mike Vincent -  Collected air samples with Orange County Sheriff's Office
41 June 6 Arpad Vass - Forensic anthropologist, Oak Ridge National Lab
42 June 7 Gerardo Bloise - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
43 June 7 Arpad Vass - Oak Ridge National Lab (2nd testimony)
44 June 7 Michael Rickenbach - FBI forensic chemist examiner
45 June 7 Jason Forgey - Cadaver dog handler, Orange County Sheriff's Office
46 June 8 Kristin Brewe -r Cadaver dog handler, Osceola Co. Sheriff's Office
47 June 8 Sandra Osborne - Computer examiner, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
48 June 8 Kevin Stenger - Computer crimes supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
49 June 8–9 John Dennis Bradley - Computer expert, CacheBack software developer
50 June 9 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother (2nd testimony)
51 June 9 Edward Turso - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
52 June 9 Jennifer Welch - Crime scene investigator, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
53 June 9 Stephen Hanson - Chief investigator, Medical Examiner's Office
54 June 9 Gary Utz - Deputy chief medical examiner

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

I thought they had said they had 49 people to testify?  I guess the ones who have testifed more than once are added into the total of 54. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:54 AM »

I have to say again that I'm certain the jury is as turned off to Bozo and the rest of the duhfense team as we are.
How did it look when Foghorn said to a witness that was responding to a question and looking at the jury, "I'm over here"?
You can barely understand a word that comes out of his mouth.
Bozo is just plain exhausting..goes round in circles and rarely makes a point.
I'm sure the jury can't stand them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: June 10, 2011, 12:08:17 AM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 25

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talked to reporter Kathi Belich about Casey's murder trial, day 25.

Oh, boy....KC had a right to excuse herself from this portion of the trial!

justice4caylee5022
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: June 10, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »

what is the arrow 2nd to the right pointing to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.