April 25, 2024, 11:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 551803 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: June 10, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »

could one of the moderators remove those pictures from this thread? they are disturbing.

Welcome Justice4caylee.

They are blurred out.  We aren't seeing anything. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: June 10, 2011, 12:51:06 AM »

could one of the moderators remove those pictures from this thread? they are disturbing.

Why? We have been looking at them since December of 08. Some are new but most are not. Why would you want to come here the day the pictures were released and expect not to see them?

I find them very telling in that a so called mother could care so little for her baby she would throw her in the trash dump of the neighborhood. No one but residents of that area even knew that spare lot was there. One thing for sure we know is George didn't get rid of the body - no former police officer would be so stupid.

Totally agree...if George had done it, the body would have never been found.  He didn't do it.

And, while I know I'm shouldn't be trying to rationalize something that is irrational, I can't see any way that Baez is going to convince one juror to think that Kronk took the dead baby and held on to it for months. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 10, 2011, 12:53:45 AM »

Maybe I have missed the documentation but ...I have scanned through the following report and ... cannot locate where it is stated that the duct tape was place around the head of Caylee antemortem.  On page two it states "prior to decomposition".

My theory implies that duct tape was wrapped around Caylee's head as a means to prevent body fluids from escaping the nose, mouth and ears a short time following the demise of Caylee from an "unintentional" or" intentional" chloroform overdose.  I am now leaning towards "intentional".

Nevertheless... if it has been demined by investigators that the duct wasy placed prior to death ... revisions to my theory are where it is at.

Janet

+++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0619/19801477.pdf

I don't think it would have been placed there because of escaping body fluids. You really don't have that much coming from the mouth unless she was vomiting as she died. The body fluids which would have caused the early odors would have been from the anus and voiding the kidneys. I early on considered the possibility she put a cloth UNDER the tape with the chloroform on it, but recently have decided that Caylee was killed in the house and the tape was to keep her quiet after KC spilled the chloroform on her face to keep the neighbors from hearing her. The pain associated with that kind of chemical burn would be horrendous and the screams would be bone chilling.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 10, 2011, 12:56:23 AM »

Maybe I have missed the documentation but ...I have scanned through the following report and ... cannot locate where it is stated that the duct tape was place around the head of Caylee antemortem.  On page two it states "prior to decomposition".

My theory implies that duct tape was wrapped around Caylee's head as a means to prevent body fluids from escaping the nose, mouth and ears a short time following the demise of Caylee from an "unintentional" or" intentional" chloroform overdose.  I am now leaning towards "intentional".

Nevertheless... if it has been demined by investigators that the duct wasy placed prior to death ... revisions to my theory are where it is at.

Janet

+++++

I don't think it would have been placed there because of escaping body fluids. You really don't have that much coming from the mouth unless she was vomiting as she died. The body fluids which would have caused the early odors would have been from the anus and voiding the kidneys. I early on considered the possibility she put a cloth UNDER the tape with the chloroform on it, but recently have decided that Caylee was killed in the house and the tape was to keep her quiet after KC spilled the chloroform on her face to keep the neighbors from hearing her. The pain associated with that kind of chemical burn would be horrendous and the screams would be bone chilling.

My theory is that she used the chloroform to put her to sleep then taped her mouth and nose to make she wouldn't be able to breath if she woke up. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 10, 2011, 12:58:43 AM »

Why? We have been looking at them since December of 08. Some are new but most are not. Why would you want to come here the day the pictures were released and expect not to see them?

I find them very telling in that a so called mother could care so little for her baby she would throw her in the trash dump of the neighborhood. No one but residents of that area even knew that spare lot was there. One thing for sure we know is George didn't get rid of the body - no former police officer would be so stupid.

Totally agree...if George had done it, the body would have never been found.  He didn't do it.

And, while I know I'm shouldn't be trying to rationalize something that is irrational, I can't see any way that Baez is going to convince one juror to think that Kronk took the dead baby and held on to it for months.  

My brother said what bozo might be working toward by using such a ridiculous opening statement is hoping the state would use his opening statement in their closing. He said it can be done, but they will have to be very careful as to how it is presented to avoid an appellate issue. I don't really understand that, but if he is right that is the only thing so far which makes any sense from them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1945 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:22 AM »

After Dr. G, who I think will be next, who is left to testify for the State? The inmate that Casey wrote letters to could testify, but I'm not sure the State will put her on. I think the State is about to wrap things up.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: June 10, 2011, 01:09:41 AM »

Post from Klaas
My theory is that she used the chloroform to put her to sleep then taped her mouth and nose to make she wouldn't be able to breath if she woke up.

That is my theory as well, but how heartless would one have to be to do that to
that adorable baby?   I know....as heartless as Casey.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: June 10, 2011, 01:13:30 AM »

Post from Klaas

That is my theory as well, but how heartless would one have to be to do that to
that adorable baby?   I know....as heartless as Casey.

Caylee was treated cruelly and inhumane, with extra emphasis on the duct tape and being a child of tender years, and ALL THAT is why the prosecution's going for the death penalty.

After today, there's a chance she might get death.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: June 10, 2011, 01:14:31 AM »

Janet

+++++

Mine too

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: June 10, 2011, 01:14:45 AM »

Janet

+++++

That would work too, but for some reason I have felt it was more than that.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: June 10, 2011, 01:15:32 AM »

After Dr. G, who I think will be next, who is left to testify for the State? The inmate that Casey wrote letters to could testify, but I'm not sure the State will put her on. I think the State is about to wrap things up.

Just wondering how long the Bozo team will drag their part out?   
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: June 10, 2011, 01:21:07 AM »

Baez tshirt

I was shocked tonight at Walmart!  This guy had a shirt on that had Caylees picture on the front and a skeleton on the back with Baez's face & and "X" on the mouth in duct tape (some kind of tape - I'm assuming it was duct tape).  It was weird to say the least.  If it were just him that's one thing but a skeleton - like they found Caylee - that was a little overboard!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: June 10, 2011, 01:21:31 AM »

The problem for Casey is Caylee was getting to old, too verbal, too smart.  Caylee would talk and Casey knew it. I think she was using the car as a babysitter for some time. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1953 on: June 10, 2011, 01:23:44 AM »

I'd love to know how much of this testimony kc,s future cellmates are privy to. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: June 10, 2011, 01:23:45 AM »

Janet

+++++

That would work too, but for some reason I have felt it was more than that.

It's just so sad that no one other than that monster will ever know the whole truth.  That poor baby!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: June 10, 2011, 01:25:28 AM »

I'd love to know how much of this testimony kc,s future cellmates are privy to. 

I hope all of it!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1956 on: June 10, 2011, 01:27:13 AM »

The problem for Casey is Caylee was getting to old, too verbal, too smart.  Caylee would talk and Casey knew it. I think she was using the car as a babysitter for some time. 
ITA.  Sooner or later caylee would tell something to Cindy that KC didn't want her to know.  I think her jealously of Caylee made it easy for her to choose the path she took.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: June 10, 2011, 01:27:39 AM »

with chloroform? In the trunk?  I agree I think Caylee was get old enough to "tell on" Casey!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 10, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »

Casey only cares about herself. Period. Familiar ground for disposal, how many people would even know that isolated area existed...typical criminal.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: June 10, 2011, 01:34:13 AM »

The problem for Casey is Caylee was getting to old, too verbal, too smart.  Caylee would talk and Casey knew it. I think she was using the car as a babysitter for some time.  

I think she was too. I also wonder if Caylee had told Cindy something while she had her all day on the 15th that helped set off the altercation that evening. If she did and Cindy was threatening to take Caylee over it KC may have in a fit of rage put the tape over her mouth while yelling at her "you won't tell on me again."  As crazy as that witch is, I can see her doing that. If the Anthony's were truthful persons we might know what set her rage off and had this whole case closed a year ago. If they never tell, then they are as bad as her and whether they want to accept it or not, contributed to her murder. If they tell the truth, it will set them free from that but if not they will go to their graves with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.